- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
HEALTH & FITNESS
Indian American surgeon to discuss 'Obamacare' impact on India
MORE HEALTH & FITNESS NEWS
- Alarming rise in heart diseases in India: Cardiology experts 10 Dec 2016 | PTI
- Blood protein paves way for potential Alzheimer's drug design 09 Dec 2016 | IANS
- Heavy drinking during youth can disrupt brain development 09 Dec 2016 | IANS
- Asian Cancer Institute chosen best cancer hospital in India 09 Dec 2016 | IANS
- Music, dance may cut stress in low-income kids 08 Dec 2016 | IANS
- Brain activity may predict risk of falls in elderly 08 Dec 2016 | IANS
- Mobile health apps not reliable for chronic patients: Study 08 Dec 2016 | IANS
- Sleep loss may up appetite for sugary, fatty foods 07 Dec 2016 | IANS
- Novel drug shows hope for infants with muscle disease 07 Dec 2016 | IANS
- Tiny fat-burning molecule may help fight obesity 07 Dec 2016 | PTI
11 Dec 2016 | Kumar Chellappan
Jayalalithaa’s death has left a void difficult to fill — in politics and the State. The situation in Tamil Nadu is fluid and there is no guarantee that the Panneerselvam Government would complete its term despite the reasonable majority the AIADMK enjoys in the Assembly...
11 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
The Chhattisgarh Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA) will be installing a number of ‘solar powered generators’ in various establishments of the State, officials stated on Saturday. The Solar Generator is an AC power supplying unit comprising of PV array, a charge controller cum Inverter and Battery Bank, connected in pre-designed way, such that this system supplies AC power to, prescribed number and type of loads, for prescribed durations...
Demonetisation is the biggest scam in the history of India. I will reveal it in Parliament.You'll see that an earthquake will happen.
Through the years, being a girl, a woman, growing up, you learn to let go, hide some things, express things.
The ‘Mr Perfectionist' title is not correct for me. And it puts no pressure on me. The title should be ‘Mr Passionate’. That is what I am.