- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
HEALTH & FITNESS
Indian American surgeon to discuss 'Obamacare' impact on India
MORE HEALTH & FITNESS NEWS
- Gut bacteria signal to brain when you are full 25 Nov 2015 | IANS
- New compound heals diabetic wound faster 24 Nov 2015 | IANS
- New, cheaper way to clean water from oil sands production 24 Nov 2015 | PTI
- Vitamin D doesn't cut cold in asthma patients 24 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Stress may cause skin problems: study 24 Nov 2015 | PTI
- Higher resting heart rate can up early death risk 24 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Major fall in diabetes-related amputations in 25 years 23 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Taste comes from brain, not the tongue: study 23 Nov 2015 | PTI
- Centre launches drive to eradicate Hepatitis B 23 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Hallucinations linked to changed structures in brain 22 Nov 2015 | IANS
22 Nov 2015 | Gautam Chintamani
Most films exist in a specific universe and while some filmmakers manage to create unique worlds with their cinema, very few like Sooraj Barjatya are able to craft a cosmos that can be both real and illusory. Intriguingly enough, since the late 1980s to now, the one factor that has come to define the realm of Barjatya's cinematic universe is an actor who would ideally appear to be a misfit...
25 Nov 2015 | MALAY MOHAPATRA | KEONJHAR
The BJD has formed the municipal councils in Joda and Keonjhar winning a majority in the last elections. But soon after, the councillors revolted against the party decisions and made it difficult for their elected chairpersons to run the civic bodies...
What Aamir Khan, one of the most respected actors, said in the presence of many senior BJP people, is what the whole world is saying.
There’s no support currently for a large US-led Western Army to attempt to conquer and hold ISIL-controlled areas.
Our Constitution guarantees freedom of expression and Aamir Khan, like any citizen, is entitled to his personal opinion.