- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
HEALTH & FITNESS
Tai Chi may boost exercise behaviour in heart patients
- How to ensure no weight gain during Diwali 18 Oct 2017 | IANS
- HC tells striking sanitation workers to not obstruct others 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- This artificial pancreas uses your phone to combat diabetes 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Obesity increases irregular heartbeat risk in men: Study 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Air quality worsens in Delhi, use of masks advised 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Higher Vitamin D dose may boost bone density in preemies 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- India issues yet another medical visa to Pakistani patient 15 Oct 2017 | IANS
- MRI brain scans may help identify MS risk early in children 15 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Augmented tongue ultrasound for speech therapy developed 15 Oct 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Marathi Sahitya Academy, along with Directorate of Culture, will organise musical event ‘Diwali Pahat’, to celebrate Diwali at Ganesh Temple on Wednesday at 6.30 am...