- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Shot putter Inderjeet fails dope test; cries conspiracy
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home
- Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts of Kashmir
- Myntra acquires Jabong from Global Fashion Group
- Pak seeks independent probe into Wani's 'extrajudicial' killing
- All leads have turned out to be bad: Parrikar on missing AN-32
26 Jul 2016 | PNS | Chandigarh
Haryana Government has prepared its road maintenance policy to ensure adequate, timely and sound maintenance and to provide safe, convenient and efficient access and usage to road users in the State. A spokesman of Public Works (Building and Roads) Department said Chief Minister Mr Manohar Lal had approved this proposal...
This dream of (Pakistan’s) led to the division of their own country; Bangladesh was created. But Pakistan couldn’t take an inch of our land. They should protect what they have.
Getting a five-wicket haul away from sub-continent is something I have worked earnestly towards. and I am really pleased for myself.
Platitudes not backed by meaningful action ring hollow over time. History and the Afghan people will judge leaders of all parties to this conflict by their actual conduct.