- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
How Can A Credit Card Help Those With Poor Credit?
Having poor credit is something that can affect your life and future in a number of ways. When your credit score is low, you will face a range of financial struggles in the future. Getting a mortgage, car loan, or any other types of credit will become extremely difficult. Even if you are able to get finance, you will be eye-watering interest rates because of your poor credit.
One thing that may be able to help is a credit card that is designed for those with damaged credit. These credit cards do come with high interest rates, like all other forms or bad credit finance. However, like other cards you also avoid paying any interest if you clear the balance in full within the interest free period. Therefore, by making sensible repayments in full each month you won’t have to worry about the APR charged on the card. This reduces your chances of getting into unmanageable debt levels and having to seek debt relief as a result.
What can it do for those with poor credit?
There are a number of lenders that offer credit cards for those who have poor credit. These cards generally come with a low credit limit, which means that the risk of spiraling debt is reduced. As with any other card, you can use them to make purchases or withdrawals, although you will pay additional fees for withdrawals. All you need to do then is repay the balance in full each month within the interest free period.
Of course, you can make smaller repayments on the balance of the card. However, this means that you will be subject to interest charges. Given the high APR on these cards, this is something you want to avoid. Basically, you should consider these cards as nothing more than a convenient way to try and repair your credit.fox news have highlighted the importance of avoiding making only the minimum repayment on any credit card, as this can lead to years and years of debt due to the interest that is charged.
By using the card regularly and then repaying it in full each month you will enjoy multiple benefits. First off, you have the ease and convenience of a credit card to make purchases. Secondly, you won’t have to worry about paying any interest on your debt. Finally, the cycle of spending and then making repayments in full on your card will have a positive impact on your credit score. This will then enable you to look forward to a brighter financial future.
A simple way of improving your credit
In short, these cards can provide a simple means of improving your credit. Once your credit rating has gone up, you can look at different forms of finance with lower APRs. As your credit score improves, you will find yourself eligible for more competitive rates and a wider range of financial products.
- Switch Idea Invites Employers across Chennai to take Advantage of NTAT to hire interns 24 Feb 2018 | Agencies
- Four things to plan for before you enter university 20 Feb 2018 | Agencies
- Royal Sundaram Signs MoU with Manipal Global Academy of BFSI for a 1-year General Insurance Training Program 19 Feb 2018 | Agencies
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of 'Merck More Than a Mother' 19 Feb 2018 | Agencies
- Macmillan Publishers India Ltd was Awarded the 'Best K-12 Education Publisher of the Year' at 8th Indian Education Awards 2018 19 Feb 2018 | Agencies
- Controversial Economist Predicts that India Could Dethrone Western Wealth and Power 17 Feb 2018 | Agencies
- Maple Assist App Paves the Way for Canadian Education Institutes to Reach out to a Wider Student Network 17 Feb 2018 | Agencies
- 5 low-cost ways for promoting your business 16 Feb 2018 | Agencies
- Name of New High-bodied Vehicle to be Rolls-Royce Cullinan 15 Feb 2018 | Agencies
- A brief history of Nalanda University 15 Feb 2018 | Agencies
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Special cleanliness drive today Bhopal: The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation is organising a special cleanliness drive on Saturday at Government Sultania Hospital on Saturday. The Nirankari volunteers will assemble at 7...