- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
Indian-origin man arrested in UK for killing toddler
- 'Trump admin looking to work with India on Rohingya issue' 17 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Ghanaian think tank condemns deportation of Indian businessman 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- India biggest strategic opportunity for US: Pentagon 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Indian-origin former McKinsey partner in US gets 2-year jail in fraud case 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Can't expect India to go cold turkey on Russian arms: Pentagon 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- India committed to strengthening ties with Nepal: Prez Kovind 15 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Choose France, Macron tells India's youths and entrepreneurs 15 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Gender equality of rural women a key driver of inclusive growth: India 15 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Pakistan apprehended 1,373 fishermen during 2015-18: Govt 14 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Fate of India-US two-plus-two dialogue hangs in balance 14 Mar 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
Kerala’s Catholic Church has declared war on the CPI(M)-led LDF Government over its new liquor policy by which liquor outlets including bars could be opened in almost all panchayats in the State. The new policy also paves way for the reopening of almost all the bars that were closed down in 2014 as part of the then Government’s policy envisaging implementation of Prohibition in ten years’ time through phases...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS | Chandigarh
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Saturday said that the previous governments indulged in the business of illegally acquiring lands with ulterior motives and with the intent of having their own cut. “This was done not only in Rohtak but in the entire state...