- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
Movie by directors from BRICS countries' previewed in China
- India, Mozambique agree to develop Rovuma gas find 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- US firms approach USTR against India's medical price control measures 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- India reiterates concern to US over H1-B visa issue 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Indian-American attorney recognised with philanthropy award 17 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Paul honoured for contributions to manufacturing, education 16 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Indo-American DJ wants to turn 'KSHMR in Kashmir' a reality 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Search for missing Indian kid continues in Texas 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Police clueless on 3-yr-old Indian girl's disappearance in US 15 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Indian-descent woman left to die in car 15 Oct 2017 | IANS
- India planning events to celebrate 70th year of ties with Russia 14 Oct 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Marathi Sahitya Academy, along with Directorate of Culture, will organise musical event ‘Diwali Pahat’, to celebrate Diwali at Ganesh Temple on Wednesday at 6.30 am...