LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Sir — This refers to the article, “Let’s talk about the birds and bees” (May 10) by Shrey Goyal.
The reason why a big number of teenagers in the US contract HIV and are exposed to/perpetrate sexual violence is not much because they don’t have access to sexual and reproductive healthcare services, but because of the huge moral degradation in the West. Does India want to go down the same lane where it is considered okay even for 14-year-olds to explore their sexuality, with condom vending machines in schools and colleges?
- Badminton cheers 28 Jun 2017 | Bal Govind
- Strong action 28 Jun 2017 | Nimai Charan Swain
- Being optimistic 28 Jun 2017 | TT Sakaria
- Have a mix of reforms and punitive action 28 Jun 2017 | Shreyans Jain
- Correction 27 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- GST implication 27 Jun 2017 | M Kumar
- Mind change 27 Jun 2017 | NS Rajan
- Hate display 27 Jun 2017 | NR Ramachandran
- Inhuman aggression of the mobs in Kashmir 27 Jun 2017 | Vilas Pundle
- Petrol theft 26 Jun 2017 | Arpita Pathak
Sunday EditionView All
25 Jun 2017 | Shipra Parashar/ Srishti Garg | New Delhi
With Delhi University declaring its first cut-off list on Friday, SGTB Khalsa college came out with the highest 99.66 per cent for BSc (Hons) Electronics...
STATE EDITIONSView All
28 Jun 2017 | PNS | CHANDIGARH
After introducing a policy on purchase of land voluntarily offered for development projects, Haryana Government on Tuesday launched a web portal to provide a database of such available land and land sale offers in the State. Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched “ebhoomiharyana...