LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Sir — This refers to the article, “Let’s talk about the birds and bees” (May 10) by Shrey Goyal.
The reason why a big number of teenagers in the US contract HIV and are exposed to/perpetrate sexual violence is not much because they don’t have access to sexual and reproductive healthcare services, but because of the huge moral degradation in the West. Does India want to go down the same lane where it is considered okay even for 14-year-olds to explore their sexuality, with condom vending machines in schools and colleges?
- It’s time our leaders must course correct 29 Apr 2017 | BP Srivastava
- Multiple shades 29 Apr 2017 | Mahesh Kapasi
- Timeless actor 29 Apr 2017 | Ramesh G Jethwani
- Great skills 29 Apr 2017 | Jubel D’Cruz
- AAP’s downfall 29 Apr 2017 | Sagar Singh
- Introspection time 29 Apr 2017 | Ravi
- Kejriwal must blame himself for the loss 28 Apr 2017 | MC Joshi
- Absurd logic 28 Apr 2017 | NS Ranjan
- Popular wave 28 Apr 2017 | J Akshay
- Defining roles 28 Apr 2017 | Arun
Sunday EditionView All
23 Apr 2017 | Ananya Borgohain
Author Pilar Maria Guerrieri discusses with ANANYA BORGOHAIN how the maps of Delhi from the 19th century onwards document the evolution of the Capital through the Mughal era, pre and post colonial periods, and the contemporary times Please tell us a little about yourself. I am an Italian but since my childhood, I have seen my parents travel to India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
29 Apr 2017 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
The much-hyped river Mahanadi-Godavari (MG) link move is in limbo as the Centre has decided not to undertake these two rivers’ connection in isolation. The MG link issue came up at a recently-held National Water Development Agency (NWDA) meeting, where Union Water Resources Secretary Amarjit Singh revealed, “MG link will not be taken up in isolation; rather water from Manas-Sankosh-Teesta-Ganga (MSTG) link will be made available in Mahanadi basin first including...