LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Sir — This refers to the article, “Let’s talk about the birds and bees” (May 10) by Shrey Goyal.
The reason why a big number of teenagers in the US contract HIV and are exposed to/perpetrate sexual violence is not much because they don’t have access to sexual and reproductive healthcare services, but because of the huge moral degradation in the West. Does India want to go down the same lane where it is considered okay even for 14-year-olds to explore their sexuality, with condom vending machines in schools and colleges?
- Healthy Opposition 16 Dec 2017 | Sravana Ramachandran
- Old is gold 16 Dec 2017 | Viva Kermani
- Coin gamble 16 Dec 2017 | SC Agrawal
- Non-compliance of court orders: A growing trend 16 Dec 2017 | Pachu Menon
- Equal treatment 15 Dec 2017 | Tharcius S Fernando
- Act before it‚Äôs too late 15 Dec 2017 | Prakash C Dixit
- Punish lawbreakers 15 Dec 2017 | TKM Kumbalamchuvattila
- Rohit Sharma: A gem of Indian cricket 15 Dec 2017 | Ganapathi Bhat
- Defining roles 14 Dec 2017 | Adnyat
- Mud-slinging rules 14 Dec 2017 | Sujit De
Sunday EditionView All
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Dec 2017 | PNS | Lucknow
Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav asked party cadres to set their eyes on the 2019 Lok Sabha elections and asked them to beware of the BJP as the latter were master in spreading misinformation and creating impression about its achievements. He was addressing newly-elected representatives of the party at the recent Urban Local Bodies poll at the party office on Saturday...