- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Sir — This refers to the article, “Let’s talk about the birds and bees” (May 10) by Shrey Goyal.
The reason why a big number of teenagers in the US contract HIV and are exposed to/perpetrate sexual violence is not much because they don’t have access to sexual and reproductive healthcare services, but because of the huge moral degradation in the West. Does India want to go down the same lane where it is considered okay even for 14-year-olds to explore their sexuality, with condom vending machines in schools and colleges?
- Failed promises 17 Mar 2018 | Azhar A Khan
- Lessons for all 17 Mar 2018 | MC Joshi
- Hard times ahead 17 Mar 2018 | Nimai Charan Swain
- The BJP still has much ground to retrieve 17 Mar 2018 | KS Jayatheertha
- Unforgettable legacy 16 Mar 2018 | Jubel D‚ÄôCruz
- Time to act 16 Mar 2018 | Bal Govind
- Secular country 16 Mar 2018 | M Ratan
- Our farmers need more than just loan-waivers 16 Mar 2018 | JS Acharya
- Reduce burden 15 Mar 2018 | Jubel D‚ÄôCruz
- Sharing responsibility 15 Mar 2018 | Shreyans Jain
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS | Chandigarh
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Saturday said that the previous governments indulged in the business of illegally acquiring lands with ulterior motives and with the intent of having their own cut. “This was done not only in Rohtak but in the entire state...