LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Sir — This refers to the article, “Let’s talk about the birds and bees” (May 10) by Shrey Goyal.
The reason why a big number of teenagers in the US contract HIV and are exposed to/perpetrate sexual violence is not much because they don’t have access to sexual and reproductive healthcare services, but because of the huge moral degradation in the West. Does India want to go down the same lane where it is considered okay even for 14-year-olds to explore their sexuality, with condom vending machines in schools and colleges?
- Language woes 18 Aug 2017 | Anoop Hosmath
- University reforms 18 Aug 2017 | Bal Govind
- Review appointments 18 Aug 2017 | M Ratan
- National interest should always be supreme 18 Aug 2017 | Padmini Raghavendra
- Stupendous victory 17 Aug 2017 | J Seshagiri
- Unfortunate incident 17 Aug 2017 | JS Acharya
- Lost status 17 Aug 2017 | Rajesh Malhotra
- Usain Bolt: An all-time great athlete 17 Aug 2017 | Ganapathi Bhat
- Buried truth 16 Aug 2017 | CV Krishna Manoj
- Shameful conduct 16 Aug 2017 | Tharcius S Fernando
Sunday EditionView All
13 Aug 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | Mumbai
Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs (Independent Charge) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on said in Mumbai on Saturday that the Haj Policy-2018 — aimed at making the piligrimage process “transparent” and “smooth” — would be unveiled later this month. Speaking at the 22nd annual Haj orientation camp organised for Haj pilgrims at Haj House in Mumbai, Naqvi said that from the next year, the Haj would be organised as per to...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | bhopal
A 35-year-old dalit woman's nose was allegedly slashed and her husband was beaten by two members of an upper caste family at Renvjha village in Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh. Narendra Singh (32) and his father Sahab Singh beat up the woman's husband on Monday when he refused to go to their house and do some work, inspector RS Bagri of Surkhi police station said...