- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
MORE LETTERS TO THE EDITOR NEWS
- Missing the point about the people in Syria 05 May 2016 | Burak Akçapar Turkey’s Ambassador in India
- Look within 05 May 2016 | Sravana Ramachandran
- Fire contributors 05 May 2016 | J Akshay
- Collective efforts 05 May 2016 | MK Bhandari
- Clear vegetation 05 May 2016 | Devendra Khurana
- Transform education 05 May 2016 | Ashok Chaturvedi
- Singur and Sanand can never be compared 04 May 2016 | Kajal Chatterjee
- Khurshid’s strength 04 May 2016 | Ashok Kumar
- Changing mindsets 04 May 2016 | Charvi Kathuria
- Agricultural benefits 04 May 2016 | TKM Kumbalamchuvattila
01 May 2016 | Kushan Mitra
The red soil in the hills that surround the tiny village of Lanjigarh in Kalahandi district, Odisha, is full of bauxite — the source material for aluminium used in everything from aircraft to beer cans. Yet, mining in Niyamgiri hills has been scuppered due to concerns over the welfare of tribals residing there...
05 May 2016 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
Around 10,000 Anganwadi Workers under the banner of the Nikhila Odisha Anganwadi Workers’ Association (NOAWA) affiliated to the All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC) on Wednesday took to the streets here demanding fulfilment of their 16-point charter of demands. Vehicular movement at the busy Master Canteen Square came to a halt for hours as the thousands of agitators marched towards the State Assembly shouting slogans in support of their demands...
I never thought I would be in this position (winning Premier League). It's an achievement that might not be achieved again.
Sarbjit is one of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's best performances. She is a huge star, but very nice and humble.
I am honoured to be the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party. I's time to unite and defeat Hillary Clinton.