LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Sir — As relief work continues in Nepal, the plight of pregnant women and newborns in a country hit by a natural disaster mustn’t be ignored. About 12 babies are born every hour without basic healthcare in Nepal’s worst-hit areas. The lives of 18,000 babies and mothers are at risk.
- Celebrating Republic Day 18 Jan 2018 | Jubel D‚ÄôCruz
- Lasting damage 18 Jan 2018 | MC Joshi
- Great courage 18 Jan 2018 | Madhu Agrawal
- General‚Äôs assurance is praiseworthy 18 Jan 2018 | Ganapathi Bhat
- Value old ways 17 Jan 2018 | PP Sen
- Address the flaw 17 Jan 2018 | Md Rustam Parwez
- Unfair allocation 17 Jan 2018 | Devendra Khurana
- No looking back on India-Israel ties 17 Jan 2018 | Bal Govind
- Listen up 16 Jan 2018 | MD Asghar
- Learn from Israel 16 Jan 2018 | SP Sharma
Sunday EditionView All
14 Jan 2018 | AFP | Yangon
Myanmar’s civilian leader Aung San Suu Kyi has welcomed an unprecedented army admission that security forces carried out extra-judicial killings of Rohingya Muslims as a “positive step”, state-backed media reported on Saturday. After months of staunch denials of abuse, the army on Wednesday said a probe found four members of the security forces helped kill 10 Rohingya militant suspects at Inn Din village on September 2, leaving their bodies in a...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jan 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) and Paras Healthcare today announced to run a 300 bedded super speciality hospital providing tertiary care services in the Capital City. A PPP project for the same was signed by CMD, HEC, Avijit Ghosh and MD, Paras Healthcare, Dr Dharminder Nagar on Tuesday...