- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
The IPL advantage
Sir — When it comes to the big moments, India wins hands down (as it did on Sunday), to go down in the record books as winners of the final edition of the Champions Trophy.
Destiny’s child, MS Dhoni, can’t be stopped — not by mortals, at least, or so it seems! Team India captain Dhoni’s hat-trick is complete: The inaugural World T20 in 2007, the 2011 World Cup and, now, the Champions Trophy.
The match had, of course, been reduced to a T20 affair and the advantage was with Dhoni and his men, thanks to the Indian Premier League experience. Come to think of it, the IPL does have its pluse.
MORE LETTERS TO THE EDITOR NEWS
- Raising the bogey of autonomy for J&K 28 Sep 2016 | M Ratan
- Delaying preparedness 28 Sep 2016 | Jitendra
- Fight terrorism 28 Sep 2016 | Sameer Pawar
- Reservation woes 28 Sep 2016 | J Akshobhya
- End anachronism 28 Sep 2016 | R Narayanan
- Divided views 28 Sep 2016 | Ashok Mehta
- SC annuls Karnataka Assembly’s resolution against Cauvery ruling 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- Rafale deal good, but more planes needed 27 Sep 2016 | Bal Govind
- Catch-22 situation? 27 Sep 2016 | PN Saxena
- Sustain momentum 27 Sep 2016 | SC Panda
28 Sep 2016 | Pioneer News Service | Lucknow
Congress vice-president, whose security cover was further strengthened in wake of shoe attack on Monday, took a dig on the poor quality of roads in the State. He also vowed to continue his fight for the farmers till he was in Opposition, and to fulfill the promises made by him is the people voted his Party to power in the coming Assembly elections...
It should be understood that the Delhi Government has all the powers, except the powers of police. Everything else is there.
The (shoe) attack on Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi was a pre-planned one and engineered by BJP and RSS.
I hope the fact-checkers are turning up the volume and really working hard. Donald supported the Iraq invasion.