- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
The IPL advantage
Sir — When it comes to the big moments, India wins hands down (as it did on Sunday), to go down in the record books as winners of the final edition of the Champions Trophy.
Destiny’s child, MS Dhoni, can’t be stopped — not by mortals, at least, or so it seems! Team India captain Dhoni’s hat-trick is complete: The inaugural World T20 in 2007, the 2011 World Cup and, now, the Champions Trophy.
The match had, of course, been reduced to a T20 affair and the advantage was with Dhoni and his men, thanks to the Indian Premier League experience. Come to think of it, the IPL does have its pluse.
MORE LETTERS TO THE EDITOR NEWS
- Indifferent voices over issue of intolerance 06 Feb 2016 | Azhar Ali Khan
- Preaching religion 06 Feb 2016 | Asif Iqubal
- National interest 06 Feb 2016 | Sagar Singh
- IS poison 06 Feb 2016 | PN Saxena
- Punishing culprits 06 Feb 2016 | Jubel D’Cruz
- NDA’s outreach to the Muslims is welcome 05 Feb 2016 | Bal Govind
- Sensible voice 05 Feb 2016 | Satish Kumar
- Minority appeasement 05 Feb 2016 | Venkataraman Jagadesan
- Decision time 05 Feb 2016 | Rajendra Vora
- Communal divide 05 Feb 2016 | Aditya Gaiha
07 Feb 2016 | Rinku Ghosh
Photography legend Steve McCurry may be known for his iconic Afghan girl, but over the course of his long career, he has kept coming back to India, documenting our ever-evolving world. And though he may not have panned conflict-zone drama, he has a soul connect with each photograph of his India series...
07 Feb 2016 | PNS | Lucknow
The UP government has demanded a special financial package for the nature ravaged Bundelkhand region from the Centre. The package has been sought for new irrigation, water management, drinking water projects and construction of roads...
Prime Minister Modi can advance the interest of the people of India by working effectively with President Obama.
I’m endorsing Marco Rubio to be our next president. We have got to turn the page on the Obama Administration.
Whatever is conjecture (about Netaji Bose) is not of consequence to me. What is of consequence is that he was fighting for India’s freedom.