LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
The IPL advantage
Sir — When it comes to the big moments, India wins hands down (as it did on Sunday), to go down in the record books as winners of the final edition of the Champions Trophy.
Destiny’s child, MS Dhoni, can’t be stopped — not by mortals, at least, or so it seems! Team India captain Dhoni’s hat-trick is complete: The inaugural World T20 in 2007, the 2011 World Cup and, now, the Champions Trophy.
The match had, of course, been reduced to a T20 affair and the advantage was with Dhoni and his men, thanks to the Indian Premier League experience. Come to think of it, the IPL does have its pluse.
- Historical truth 22 Nov 2017 | Ashok Mehta
- Welcome homecoming 22 Nov 2017 | J Akshay
- Needless protest 22 Nov 2017 | Devendra Khurana
- There should be no curb on artistic freedom 22 Nov 2017 | KS Padmanabhan
- Mom‚Äôs the word! 21 Nov 2017 | TS Karthik
- Creative freedom 21 Nov 2017 | M Kumar
- Focus on research 21 Nov 2017 | Prakash C Dixit
- Moody‚Äôs upgrade should silence all critics 21 Nov 2017 | MC Joshi
- Ordeal of farmers 20 Nov 2017 | Ashok Kumar
- Controversial film 20 Nov 2017 | KV Seetharamaiah
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Nov 2017 | PNS | Gwalior
The Madhya Pradesh police and district administration on Tuesday seized the bust of Nathuram Godse, which was installed inside the office of the Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha's office in Gwalior. The district Collector had on Tuesday morning ordered for removal of the bust...