- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
The IPL advantage
Sir — When it comes to the big moments, India wins hands down (as it did on Sunday), to go down in the record books as winners of the final edition of the Champions Trophy.
Destiny’s child, MS Dhoni, can’t be stopped — not by mortals, at least, or so it seems! Team India captain Dhoni’s hat-trick is complete: The inaugural World T20 in 2007, the 2011 World Cup and, now, the Champions Trophy.
The match had, of course, been reduced to a T20 affair and the advantage was with Dhoni and his men, thanks to the Indian Premier League experience. Come to think of it, the IPL does have its pluse.
- Westminster terror: An attack on democracy 25 Mar 2017 | JS Acharya
- Narrow escape 25 Mar 2017 | J Akshobhya
- Resolve mutually 25 Mar 2017 | Bal Govind
- End politics 25 Mar 2017 | DK Chakraborty
- Equal rights 25 Mar 2017 | PN Saxena
- Mamata's hatred for the court is sheer impudence 24 Mar 2017 | Ganapathi Bhat
- High expectations 24 Mar 2017 | Sujit De
- End matters 24 Mar 2017 | Sravana Ramachandran
- Great understanding 24 Mar 2017 | Yvonne Fernando
- Uncertain future 24 Mar 2017 | SC Panda
Sunday EditionView All
19 Mar 2017 | Rajesh Singh
Is the marginalisation of the two caste-based parties in Uttar Pradesh a harbinger of change — from identity politics to the politics of development? If we take the 2014 and 2017 elections together, that does seem to be the suggestion, writes RAJESH SINGH Understanding an election result as monumental as that of Uttar Pradesh is akin to unravelling a deep thriller plot. The why, when, where, how and what — this...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Mar 2017 | PNS | Lucknow
Chief Minister Adityanath Yogi carried out a minor reshuffle in five ministers on Friday. A government spokesman said that Labour minister Swamy Prasad Maurya has been given additional charge of Co-ordination ministry while he has been divested of Urban employment and poverty alleviation and the charge of these ministries have been given to Urban Development minister Suresh Khanna...