- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
The IPL advantage
Sir — When it comes to the big moments, India wins hands down (as it did on Sunday), to go down in the record books as winners of the final edition of the Champions Trophy.
Destiny’s child, MS Dhoni, can’t be stopped — not by mortals, at least, or so it seems! Team India captain Dhoni’s hat-trick is complete: The inaugural World T20 in 2007, the 2011 World Cup and, now, the Champions Trophy.
The match had, of course, been reduced to a T20 affair and the advantage was with Dhoni and his men, thanks to the Indian Premier League experience. Come to think of it, the IPL does have its pluse.
MORE LETTERS TO THE EDITOR NEWS
- With Mistry’s exit, Tata now has a shelf-life 28 Oct 2016 | R Narayanan
- Right decision 28 Oct 2016 | Mahesh Kumar
- Take lessons 28 Oct 2016 | J Akshobhya
- Shoddy drama 28 Oct 2016 | Vani A
- India’s talent 28 Oct 2016 | J Akshay
- New aviation scheme has many problems 27 Oct 2016 | Shreyans Jain
- Harming prospects 27 Oct 2016 | Azhar A Khan
- Revolutionary leader 27 Oct 2016 | Sujit De
- Ban construction 27 Oct 2016 | RS Sharma
- End conflict 27 Oct 2016 | Jayatheertha SA
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
28 Oct 2016 | PNS | Lucknow
Promising effective governance, BJP national president Amit Shah said that Uttar Pradesh needed a Kalyan Singh-like government where criminals were either hounded out of the state or were sent to jail. “Lawlessness is at its peak in UP...
I never wanted to become Chief Minister. Had I wanted, I could have been in 2003. But I supported Mulayam Singh Yadav.
The Dalai Lama is an honoured guest of India. He is free to travel to any part of the country.
We believe that the proof (of Syrian forces launching chemical strikes) is not there for punitive action to be taken by the United Nations.