- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
The IPL advantage
Sir — When it comes to the big moments, India wins hands down (as it did on Sunday), to go down in the record books as winners of the final edition of the Champions Trophy.
Destiny’s child, MS Dhoni, can’t be stopped — not by mortals, at least, or so it seems! Team India captain Dhoni’s hat-trick is complete: The inaugural World T20 in 2007, the 2011 World Cup and, now, the Champions Trophy.
The match had, of course, been reduced to a T20 affair and the advantage was with Dhoni and his men, thanks to the Indian Premier League experience. Come to think of it, the IPL does have its pluse.
MORE LETTERS TO THE EDITOR NEWS
- Civic poll results reflect the mood of the people 27 Feb 2017 | MC Joshi
- Shed ego 27 Feb 2017 | Bal Govind
- Sudden desire 27 Feb 2017 | TT Sakaria
- Jealous China 27 Feb 2017 | Ashok K Mehta
- Unanswered questions 27 Feb 2017 | GN Mitra
- Combined efforts can reduce air pollution 25 Feb 2017 | Ramesh G Jethwani
- Sweeping victory 25 Feb 2017 | Sagar Singh
- Save environment 25 Feb 2017 | Devendra Khurana
- Countering protests 25 Feb 2017 | SC Panda
- Modi Government fails to undo MGNREGS legacy 24 Feb 2017 | Shreyans Jain
27 Feb 2017 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | Bhubaneswar
The Block Grant teachers have threatened to take to streets once again in March and are planning to intensify their agitation by various means, including boycott of evaluation of answer scripts. The Block Grant teachers in the high schools had boycotted the PRI election over the Government’s apathy towards their demand for suitable salary...
She (Mayawati) can enter into an understanding with the BJP anytime. Actually she is helping the BJP. One must be careful.
Look at the vast range of roles portrayed by Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep or Halley Berry. Their works are my inspiration.
You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what happened in Sweden. They took in large numbers (immigrants).