- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
- Pro-jallikattu protesters continue stir
- Blast at crowded vegetable market in northwest Pak kills 20
- All efforts to fulfil cultural aspirations of Tamil people: PM
- Mulayam aide joins BSP, slams Akhilesh
- President Trump takes office vowing to end 'American carnage'
- Pak asks India to suspend work on hydro projects in J-K
21 Jan 2017 | PNS | Lucknow
The Left Front has drawn up a mega campaign strategy for UP Assembly elections and roped in around 70 national leasders from Left parties’ to be star campaigners. The list includes: Sitaram Yechury, Tripura CM Manik Sarkar, Brinda Karat, Mohammad Salim, Sudhakar Reddy, D Raja, Deepankar Bhattarchajee and several others...
I want to personally thank Obama (and Michelle) for changing my life. His courage and compassion created equality for everyone.
My father has care and concern for others. You can’t control the world; you can only control your reaction.
Virat (Kohli) has showed a lot of trust in me and it was very important for me that people in the dressing room trust me.