- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Amit Shah, Yogi to address rallies in Bihar
Stepping up its attack on the Maha Gathbandhan Governent in Bihar, the BJP has planned rallies by prominent leaders of the party, including party chief Amit Shah and UP Chief Minister Yogi Adiyanath, by the end of this month.
To commemorate completion of three years of Narendra Modi-led Government, the BJP has decided to send its Chief Ministers to non-BJP ruled States to promote the works of the Centre. Shah is expected to address two rallies in Patna on May 27 and in Nalanda on May 30.
State BJP president Nityanand Rai said UP CM Yogi and Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya will address rallies in Bihar. He said the venue and dates have not been finalised, but most likely Maurya will address rally at Nalanda and Yogi’s rally would be held either in Patna or any other town.
Reacting to Yogi’s rally, RJD spokesman Manoj Jha said he would only vitiate the social atmosphere by enacting Saharanpur type violence in Bihar, but would not succeed in his gameplan.
- ‘Lalu-Nitish chasm won’t affect ties’ 25 Jun 2017 | Faizan Ahmed
- Congress seeks rulling party MLAs’ resignation 25 Jun 2017 | Devyani Vyas/Vardha Pal
- EC rejects 21 AAP MLAs’ plea in office of profit case 25 Jun 2017 | PNS
- EC disqualifies MP Min, bars him from contesting elections for three years 25 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Five of 12 identified held, SP transferred 25 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Ramzan festivities reach peak on last Friday in Hyd 24 Jun 2017 | Omer Farooq
- BJP sweeps Karbi council elections 24 Jun 2017 | Anup Sharma
- Amnesty asks K’taka House to withdraw sentence to scribes 24 Jun 2017 | KESTUR VASUKI
- Uddhav, arch rival Rane share stage 24 Jun 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA
- Tension in Mau as man shot outside masjid 24 Jun 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
25 Jun 2017 | Shipra Parashar/ Srishti Garg | New Delhi
With Delhi University declaring its first cut-off list on Friday, SGTB Khalsa college came out with the highest 99.66 per cent for BSc (Hons) Electronics...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Jun 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
A regimented protocol of ‘Fast Track Bypass surgeries’ in which a patient can get discharged in three days has been initiated by the Max hospital here. Addressing media persons Senior Consultant Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CTVS), Dr Manish Meswani said that Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG) involves counselling of patient and fast tracking the conventional processes...