Amit Shah, Yogi to address rallies in Bihar
Stepping up its attack on the Maha Gathbandhan Governent in Bihar, the BJP has planned rallies by prominent leaders of the party, including party chief Amit Shah and UP Chief Minister Yogi Adiyanath, by the end of this month.
To commemorate completion of three years of Narendra Modi-led Government, the BJP has decided to send its Chief Ministers to non-BJP ruled States to promote the works of the Centre. Shah is expected to address two rallies in Patna on May 27 and in Nalanda on May 30.
State BJP president Nityanand Rai said UP CM Yogi and Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya will address rallies in Bihar. He said the venue and dates have not been finalised, but most likely Maurya will address rally at Nalanda and Yogi’s rally would be held either in Patna or any other town.
Reacting to Yogi’s rally, RJD spokesman Manoj Jha said he would only vitiate the social atmosphere by enacting Saharanpur type violence in Bihar, but would not succeed in his gameplan.
- Green body imposes Rs 1L fine each on 4 rly stations for not complying with waste management rules 24 Oct 2017 | SR
- Man attacked for bursting firecrackers in Diwali; 2 arrested 24 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Relationship with India of strategic importance: US 24 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Will resolve all irritants in ties with B‚Äôdesh: Sushma 24 Oct 2017 | PTI
- HFI seeks better quality of hemophilia drugs 24 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Vegetable prices shoot up 24 Oct 2017 | Rajesh Kumar
- Kharif crops in good condition despite rain: Agri Secy 24 Oct 2017 | PNS
- SC asks Guj to apprise it of action taken against cops 24 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Milk adulteration: Govt all set to launch survey 24 Oct 2017 | Archana Jyoti
- AIADMK symbol fight: Dinakaran faction gets adjournment till Oct 30 24 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Oct 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
A girl of around 18 years who was allegedly sexually assaulted at a sugarcane field by one of her relatives committed suicide by hanging herself from ceiling fan at her residence on Monday. No suicide note was received from the house, said police...