Amit Shah, Yogi to address rallies in Bihar
Stepping up its attack on the Maha Gathbandhan Governent in Bihar, the BJP has planned rallies by prominent leaders of the party, including party chief Amit Shah and UP Chief Minister Yogi Adiyanath, by the end of this month.
To commemorate completion of three years of Narendra Modi-led Government, the BJP has decided to send its Chief Ministers to non-BJP ruled States to promote the works of the Centre. Shah is expected to address two rallies in Patna on May 27 and in Nalanda on May 30.
State BJP president Nityanand Rai said UP CM Yogi and Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya will address rallies in Bihar. He said the venue and dates have not been finalised, but most likely Maurya will address rally at Nalanda and Yogi’s rally would be held either in Patna or any other town.
Reacting to Yogi’s rally, RJD spokesman Manoj Jha said he would only vitiate the social atmosphere by enacting Saharanpur type violence in Bihar, but would not succeed in his gameplan.
- Inbrief 25 May 2017 | PNS
- Arm college girls with knives to protect them from rape, Andhra told 25 May 2017 | PTI
- PM pitches for criminal tracking network systems 25 May 2017 | PTI
- Jaitley: Army officers free to take decisions in war-like zone 25 May 2017 | PTI
- Over 3K mosques in TN to get 4,900 tonnes free rice during Ramzan 25 May 2017 | PTI
- Cut-offs for PG courses through NEET to be cut by 7.5 percentile 25 May 2017 | PTI
- HC grants interim stay on publication of NEET result 25 May 2017 | PTI
- India plans tsunami warning system for South China Sea 25 May 2017 | PTI
- 2008 Ahmedabad serial blasts accused held in Kozhikode 25 May 2017 | PTI
- With three CMs in 9 months, governance in TN takes a hit 25 May 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
Sunday EditionView All
21 May 2017 | PTI | Jamshedpur
Protest against lynching of four persons intensified today and the police had to fire in the air to disperse a mob, while prohibitory orders under Section 144 were imposed in four areas here for tonight. Police fired in the air to disperse a mob that blocked roads in Mango area, demanding arrest of culprits involved in the lynching of four persons of a community at Rajnagar in Seraikela-Kharswan district on Thursday...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | Naya Raipur
There will be 14 minor bridges constructed including a major bridge on the proposed railway track between Mandirhasaud, Naya Raipur and Kendri in the new capital region, officials informed. Notably, Naya Raipur has emerged in the country with the largest land bank of a mammoth 237 square kilometres ( 23,700 hectares), officials stated...