Amit Shah, Yogi to address rallies in Bihar
Stepping up its attack on the Maha Gathbandhan Governent in Bihar, the BJP has planned rallies by prominent leaders of the party, including party chief Amit Shah and UP Chief Minister Yogi Adiyanath, by the end of this month.
To commemorate completion of three years of Narendra Modi-led Government, the BJP has decided to send its Chief Ministers to non-BJP ruled States to promote the works of the Centre. Shah is expected to address two rallies in Patna on May 27 and in Nalanda on May 30.
State BJP president Nityanand Rai said UP CM Yogi and Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya will address rallies in Bihar. He said the venue and dates have not been finalised, but most likely Maurya will address rally at Nalanda and Yogi’s rally would be held either in Patna or any other town.
Reacting to Yogi’s rally, RJD spokesman Manoj Jha said he would only vitiate the social atmosphere by enacting Saharanpur type violence in Bihar, but would not succeed in his gameplan.
- Inshort 19 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Central Govt official praises Telangana's land survey 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- Postage stamp featuring Mithila headgear issued 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- Govt slow in investigating irregularities in Adani‚Äôs inflated invoicing: Cong 19 Aug 2017 | PNS
- Delhi tourist raped at Hyd guest house on Aug 15 night 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- CPI(M) complains to Min over MTNL internet blackout for last 7 days 19 Aug 2017 | PNS
- Tripura Govt not to go to court on Sarkar speech 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- No info from Pak on ad-hoc judge for Jadhav case: MEA 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- Reports of BrahMos sale to Vietnam incorrect: Govt 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- 11 mn people hit due to floods in India: Report 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
13 Aug 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | Mumbai
Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs (Independent Charge) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on said in Mumbai on Saturday that the Haj Policy-2018 — aimed at making the piligrimage process “transparent” and “smooth” — would be unveiled later this month. Speaking at the 22nd annual Haj orientation camp organised for Haj pilgrims at Haj House in Mumbai, Naqvi said that from the next year, the Haj would be organised as per to...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
The Geological Survey of India will carry out assessment of Limestone deposits In Laladhurwa-Jognipali Block of Raigarh district in Chhattisgarh. GSI last year took up assessment of limestone deposits at Birutola-Nawapara-Sohagpur Blocks of Kabirdham district in Chhattisgarh, officials stated...