- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
‘Announce farm loan waiver else Sena will quit BJP-led Govt’
Turning up the heat once again on Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said on Friday that his party would walk out of the BJP-led Government if the ruling BJP did not announce the loan waiver for the farmers in the State.
Joining the Opposition parties in the clamour for farm loan waiver, Uddhav said, “The ruling BJP is busy making calculations as to how many seats it will win if the mid-term polls are to be held now. The people have given everything to the BJP. They still want more. Done, people will give that as well, but before the people do it, you (the BJP-led government) should announce farm loan waiver”. “If you announce farm loan waiver, all our Ministers will resign and support the Fadnavis Government from outside. We will not let this Government fall,” the Sena president said at one stage, assuring his party’s outside support to the Fadnavis Government.
- ‘Lalu-Nitish chasm won’t affect ties’ 25 Jun 2017 | Faizan Ahmed
- Congress seeks rulling party MLAs’ resignation 25 Jun 2017 | Devyani Vyas/Vardha Pal
- EC rejects 21 AAP MLAs’ plea in office of profit case 25 Jun 2017 | PNS
- EC disqualifies MP Min, bars him from contesting elections for three years 25 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Five of 12 identified held, SP transferred 25 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Ramzan festivities reach peak on last Friday in Hyd 24 Jun 2017 | Omer Farooq
- BJP sweeps Karbi council elections 24 Jun 2017 | Anup Sharma
- Amnesty asks K’taka House to withdraw sentence to scribes 24 Jun 2017 | KESTUR VASUKI
- Uddhav, arch rival Rane share stage 24 Jun 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA
- Tension in Mau as man shot outside masjid 24 Jun 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
25 Jun 2017 | Shipra Parashar/ Srishti Garg | New Delhi
With Delhi University declaring its first cut-off list on Friday, SGTB Khalsa college came out with the highest 99.66 per cent for BSc (Hons) Electronics...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Jun 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
A regimented protocol of ‘Fast Track Bypass surgeries’ in which a patient can get discharged in three days has been initiated by the Max hospital here. Addressing media persons Senior Consultant Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CTVS), Dr Manish Meswani said that Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG) involves counselling of patient and fast tracking the conventional processes...