AP Cloud Hub Policy soon
Soon after success of Block Chain Technologies International Conference held in FinTech Valley, Visakhapatnam, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh will bring out Cloud Hub Policy soon. In a meeting chaired by the State's IT Minister Nara Lokesh with Principle Secretary, K Vijayanand and other officials, it was decided to table draft Cloud Hub Policy in the coming Cabinet Meeting. The Minister suggested to draft out Cloud Policy to attract International Major Cloud Data Centers to the State. It was also decided to provide State Government support to the Product Global Patents would be submitted by the IT companies. Lokesh has directed the Principle Secretary to draw modalities for the purpose as possible as many International Prestigious IT Companies coming forward to establish State units in AP.
Alongside, it was also proposed to bring a separate policy on Gaming and Animation Industry development to attract International level companies. The Minister categorically directed to equip with all the permissions and infrastructure to provide 24/7 continuous quality power, providing incentives, fiber connectivity, other incentives and infrastructure facilities to the IT and other Technology Companies coming to the State. Also, it was decided to make clear cut policy to harness establishment of more Research Development Centers in Artificial Intelligence.
- Didi‚Äôs PM dream stokes House stance opposite Rahul 18 Dec 2017 | Saugar Sengupta
- J&K snowfall: Mughal Road closed for 8th day 18 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Yogi lauds PAC for smooth conduct of Gujarat elections 18 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Yogi launches Saubhagya scheme from UP‚Äôs Unnao 18 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Youth killed in Valley crossfire, probe ordered 18 Dec 2017 | Khursheed Wani
- Law, order issue likely to rock UP Houses 18 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Amar Singh bats for Ram Mandir 18 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Jaitley calls for radical judicial, edu reforms 18 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Work to integrate Brahmos on 40 Sukhoi aircraft begins 18 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Immovable property acquisition Bill in LS today 18 Dec 2017 | Rajesh Kumar
Sunday EditionView All
17 Dec 2017 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
The State Government has recommended to the Shree Jagannath Temple Administration (SJTA) to stop entry of devotees into the sanctum sanctorum (Garvagriha) of the shrine. In a letter to the SJTA, the Government has asked for restrictions on darshan of the deities by devotees, including VIPs...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Dec 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
Police are investigating different possibilities in the case of the two men found dead at the Sant Nirankari Satsang Bhawan on Friday. The bodies of Kamal Ram, a native of Rudraprayag and Sonu Kumar of Dehradun were found at Sant Nirankari Satsang Bhawan near Haridwar Bypass...