- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
AP Cloud Hub Policy soon
Soon after success of Block Chain Technologies International Conference held in FinTech Valley, Visakhapatnam, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh will bring out Cloud Hub Policy soon. In a meeting chaired by the State's IT Minister Nara Lokesh with Principle Secretary, K Vijayanand and other officials, it was decided to table draft Cloud Hub Policy in the coming Cabinet Meeting. The Minister suggested to draft out Cloud Policy to attract International Major Cloud Data Centers to the State. It was also decided to provide State Government support to the Product Global Patents would be submitted by the IT companies. Lokesh has directed the Principle Secretary to draw modalities for the purpose as possible as many International Prestigious IT Companies coming forward to establish State units in AP.
Alongside, it was also proposed to bring a separate policy on Gaming and Animation Industry development to attract International level companies. The Minister categorically directed to equip with all the permissions and infrastructure to provide 24/7 continuous quality power, providing incentives, fiber connectivity, other incentives and infrastructure facilities to the IT and other Technology Companies coming to the State. Also, it was decided to make clear cut policy to harness establishment of more Research Development Centers in Artificial Intelligence.
- Govt should increase number of diplomats, says Tharoor 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- UPA didn‚Äôt allow me to rebuild Kedarnath as Gujarat CM: Modi 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Four global firms keen to build Indian subs 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- Ayush Ministry, ICMR decide to conduct molecular-based research 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- Indo-Russian joint military exercise starts in Vladivostok 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- 24% of infant deaths in India: UN report 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Tillerson‚Äôs pro-India remarks hailed 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Rajnath to pay homage to policemen killed in 1959 Chinese firing 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- Govt should supply pulses through ration shops: IPGA 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Congress takes swipe at PM over Kedarnath remarks, Jay Shah issue 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A three-day film festival based on renowned filmmaker Kundan Shah will be organised in city. The film festival is all about the movies by Kundan Shah...