ASI suspended for getting massage from lady home guard
An Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) of Armed Reserve Police in Telangana was suspended after it came to light that he had made a lady home guard give him massage. Inspector General Stephan Ravindra issued the orders suspending the ASI Md Hasan on Tuesday after a video of the massage went viral on social media. The incident occurred two days back at Armed Reserve headquarter in Gadwal town of Jogulamba Gadwal district and came to light when video went viral.
Police sources said that the ASI was suffering from back pain and the home guard had massaged him willingly. "Still it was a violation of service rules as you can not make a colleague do any personal service of you", a senior official said.
The 36 second video was also shown on many local TV channels after which the district superintendent of police Vijay Kumar ordered an inquiry. On the basis of the report ASI Hasan was suspended.
This is second such incident to occur this moth. On November 4, another video had come to light in which police inspector of Saroornagar police station under Rachakonda commissionerate S Lingaiah was seen getting body massage from a male home guard.
Rachakonda commissioner Mahesh Bhagwat had ordered a probe in to the incident.
- Haveli Dharampura, Wellington Fountain win UNESCO recognition 18 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Denied sex, man kills wife in Haryana 18 Nov 2017 | PTI
- CBI files case against corporate lobbyist Deepak Talwar, NGO Advantage India 18 Nov 2017 | PNS
- 15 patients die after Patna hospital's junior doctors strike work 18 Nov 2017 | IANS
- No economy recovery in sight: Manmohan Singh 18 Nov 2017 | IANS
- Ahmednagar POCSO court verdict today 18 Nov 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA
- Hyderabad gearing up to host Modi, Ivanka Trump 18 Nov 2017 | Omer Farooq
- T Assembly adjourned, Opp protests 18 Nov 2017 | Omer Farooq
- J&K: Jawan hurt in truce violation, schools stay shut 18 Nov 2017 | Mohit Kandhari
- 49 sitting MLAs among 70 in BJP list 18 Nov 2017 | Nayan Dave
Sunday EditionView All
12 Nov 2017 | PTI | Jammu
Opposition National Conference on Saturday expressed hopes that the visit of a five-member team, led by a senior Home Ministry official, to the border areas of Jammu and Kashmir would help in mitigating the difficulties of the people who bear the brunt of unprovoked shelling by Pakistan. The team, led by Special Secretary (Internal Security) in the Home Ministry Rina Mitra, comprises Joint Secretary (Internal Security) Gyanesh Kumar and Director (Ministry...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Nov 2017 | PNS | Bokaro
The Electricity Department Chas on Friday lodged an FIR against seven people for stealing electric power at local police station and fined the defaulters Rs 1.09 lakhs...