- Bullet-riddled body of man working for Army found: police
- Violent threats not acceptable in democracy: Venkaiah Naidu
- Steep fare hike will 'kill' Delhi Metro: Kejriwal
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release
- President urges legal fraternity to provide free services to poor
- Egypt army launches offensive against militants after deadly mosque attack
Cong wonders why Abe being hosted in Gujarat and not Delhi
The Congress on Wednesday raised questions over Japanese PM Shinzo Abe’s state visit to Ahmedabad and not the country’s national Capital and hoped it would not be used for political purposes in view of the forthcoming Gujarat elections.
Congress spokesperson Manish Tewari said it was “quixotic”. “We do not want to transgress propriety by commenting on a state visit but it is rather quixotic that the PM of a country as important as Japan, who is almost India’s strategic partner in many respects, is strangely not even being hosted in Delhi,” he said.
- Solution to reverse Delhi's air pollution lies in Haryana, Punjab: Kejriwal 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- MP CM derides use of mummy-papa, dad instead of ‚Äėmata-pita' 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- India sends 3k family bags to Rakhine state 25 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Visit Oxygen Chamber for a breath of fresh air 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- India can become role model in growth of children: UNICEF 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Multi-State mock drill on tsunami preparedness held 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- By-elections in four States on December 21 25 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Capital witnesses coldest Nov 24 morning in 11 yrs 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Hardik gets Y category security after threat 25 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Assam Min blames it on media, says sorry for Cancer controversy 25 Nov 2017 | Anup Sharma
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Gautam Nagar police have nabbed a miscreant on Friday on the charge of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl at Gautam Nagar on Friday. Police said that the accused Raj Sharma sexually assaulted the victim who was on her way home in the afternoon...