Controversy on #BlockNarendra Modi vicious: BJP
BJP has trashed the controversy regarding #BlockNarendraModi as 'mischievous and contorted'
In a statement, Amit Malviya, the national head of the BJP's Information & Technology Department said, "PM following someone is not a character certificate of a person and is not in anyway a guarantee of how a person would conduct himself."
Malviya also pointed out how PM Modi uses the platform to engage with the masses and said that he is a "rare leader who truly believes in freedom of speech and has never blocked or unfollowed anyone."
Taking a dig at the Opposition, the statement added, , "PM also follows Rahul Gandhi, who is accused in loot and fraud. PM also follows Arvind Kejriwal, who abused him on Twitter and told a woman 'settle kar lo' when she complained a party member molesting her."
- Mehbooba directs police to check harassment by cow vigilantes in Valley 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Minor girl allegedly raped in Garo Hills 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- ‚ÄėFatah Ka Fatwa' stopped: Centre tells High Court 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Ragging case: 6 students expelled from IIIT-Nuzvid 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Woman fraudulently uses Mangeshkar's name to collect donations, booked 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Hyderabad boy rescued from Andhra; kidnapper held 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- 4 U‚Äôkhand villages to get science, technology push 23 Sep 2017 | PNS
- Merged AIADMK wants EC to restore Two Leaves symbol 23 Sep 2017 | PNS
- Modi releases postage stamp on Lord Ram 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Rs 2.6L interest subsidy for MIG on home loans 23 Sep 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A 38-year-old man has been arrested by the Farsh Bazaar police for allegedly duping people coming to ATM and fraudulently withdrawing their money. Twelve ATM cards have been recovered from his possession...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Sep 2017 | PNS | New Delhi
Migraine week at Orchid Orchid Medical Centre observed Migraine Week last week during which senior Neurologist Dr Ujjwal Roy gave free treatment to 54 migraine affected patients and said that if someone has long time headache or he has undergone changes in it, must consult a doctor as it could be secondary headache. He said that treatment from Botox injection could lead to 90 per cent release from migraine...