Corruption charges levelled by Yogi on us are baseless: SP
Samajwadi Party has rebutted the charges of corruption leveled against it by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath after taking the oath of office of the Chief Minister here on Sunday. SP said the corruption charges and other irregularities against the previous SP Government were baseless and without
Samajwadi Party spokesperson Rajendra Chowdhary said here on Monday that the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath should not have jumped the gun and he must first ascertain all the relevant facts and figures then make public statement. He said the RSS is an expert organisation in spreading misinformation but Yogi Adityanat should not follow the line of the RSS as he now holds a constitutional position. CM after taking the oath had said that during the last 15 rule of the SP and Bahujan Samaj Party the development of the State had suffered due to the rampant corruption and rule of a particular family in the State.
SP leader said the charges leveled by the Chief Ministers give clear indication that Yogi Adityanath has a grudge against the Samajwadi party and his claim of working without fear or favour and discrimination cannot be trusted. He said the conduct of the Chief Minister is against the spirit of democracy and constitution.
He said the criticism by the chief minister of the SP rule is divorced from ground reality as the newly elected BJP MLAs were seen praising the Lucknow-Agra expressway. He said the first meeting of the BJP Legislature party and the first meeting of the cabinet was held at the Lok Bhawan which was constructed during the regime of Akhilesh Yadav.
- Triple talaq issue reached SC because AIMPLB failed to act, says Bukhari 23 Aug 2017 | PTI
- Survivors recount Muzaffarnagar train tragedy 23 Aug 2017 | PTI
- China dashes Rajnath‚Äôs hope of early solution 23 Aug 2017 | PTI
- India welcomes Trump‚Äôs pledge to confront terrorism 23 Aug 2017 | PNS
- Make development a mass movement: Modi 23 Aug 2017 | PNS/Agencies
- Parl panel calls for national database of corrupt PMGSY contractors 23 Aug 2017 | Archana Jyoti
- It will liberate Muslim women: Arif Mohd Khan 23 Aug 2017 | PNS
- TRP wars result in faux pas by news channels 23 Aug 2017 | PNS
- Centre to send advisory to States to ensure compliance 23 Aug 2017 | PNS
- Centre rules out need for new law 23 Aug 2017 | PNS/Agencies
Sunday EditionView All
20 Aug 2017 | AFP | Washington
The entire President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities, that includes Indian-Americans Jhumpa Lahiri and Kal Penn, has resigned over President Donald Trump’s controversial remarks after the racist violence in Virginia. In a letter signed by 16 of 17 committee members, including author Lahiri and actor Penn, Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Agreement on climate change has also been cited as a reason for their resignation...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Aug 2017 | PNS | Jamshedpur
In a shocking case of negligence, a 17-year-old minor girl delivered a child on the road, nearly 30 meters from the Chandil community health center, in neighbouring Seraikel-Kharsawan, on Tuesday morning. According to reports, despite request there was delay in sending of ambulance for the girl who was crying in pain and delivered a girl child on the road and was later carried on an auto-rickshaw to the hospital...