- Yogi unveils booklet on achievements; promises development
- No discussion on H-1B during Modi-Trump meeting
- SC refuses interim order agst Centre's notification on Aadhaar
- China accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim section
- India, US to cooperate against JeM, LeT; ask Pak to rein in terror groups
- With hugs and praise, Modi and Trump strike rapport
Corruption charges levelled by Yogi on us are baseless: SP
Samajwadi Party has rebutted the charges of corruption leveled against it by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath after taking the oath of office of the Chief Minister here on Sunday. SP said the corruption charges and other irregularities against the previous SP Government were baseless and without
Samajwadi Party spokesperson Rajendra Chowdhary said here on Monday that the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath should not have jumped the gun and he must first ascertain all the relevant facts and figures then make public statement. He said the RSS is an expert organisation in spreading misinformation but Yogi Adityanat should not follow the line of the RSS as he now holds a constitutional position. CM after taking the oath had said that during the last 15 rule of the SP and Bahujan Samaj Party the development of the State had suffered due to the rampant corruption and rule of a particular family in the State.
SP leader said the charges leveled by the Chief Ministers give clear indication that Yogi Adityanath has a grudge against the Samajwadi party and his claim of working without fear or favour and discrimination cannot be trusted. He said the conduct of the Chief Minister is against the spirit of democracy and constitution.
He said the criticism by the chief minister of the SP rule is divorced from ground reality as the newly elected BJP MLAs were seen praising the Lucknow-Agra expressway. He said the first meeting of the BJP Legislature party and the first meeting of the cabinet was held at the Lok Bhawan which was constructed during the regime of Akhilesh Yadav.
- Punjab & Haryana HC order permitting cops to take voice sample in graft case stayed 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Kovind to meet J&K MPs, MLAs at Mufti’s residence tomorrow 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Bodies of 4 of a family killed in Gulmarg brought to Nagpur 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Faridabad lynching: Muslims wear black bands during Eid Namaz in protest 27 Jun 2017 | PNS
- ‘Not In My Name': Thousands pledge to march for Junaid 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Man's forearm ripped off by crocodile while saving dogs 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- K’taka polls: BJP to hold survey for distributing tickets 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Yogi skips Eidgah visit, Akhilesh takes swipe 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Yogi Govt counts pluses, Opp minuses 27 Jun 2017 | PTI
- GJM delegation hands over resignation from GTA to Guv 27 Jun 2017 | Saugar Sengupta
Sunday EditionView All
25 Jun 2017 | Shipra Parashar/ Srishti Garg | New Delhi
With Delhi University declaring its first cut-off list on Friday, SGTB Khalsa college came out with the highest 99.66 per cent for BSc (Hons) Electronics...
STATE EDITIONSView All
27 Jun 2017 | MUKESH RANJANA | Ranchi
Baffled with regular incidents of chain, wallet and mobile snatching in the State Capital, Ranchi police will now work on a multi-pronged strategy after conducting thorough mapping of the areas, targets, timing, modus operandi etc. of the incidents taking place in the recent days and ensure that the culprits are caught immediately after committing the crime...