Corruption charges levelled by Yogi on us are baseless: SP
Samajwadi Party has rebutted the charges of corruption leveled against it by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath after taking the oath of office of the Chief Minister here on Sunday. SP said the corruption charges and other irregularities against the previous SP Government were baseless and without
Samajwadi Party spokesperson Rajendra Chowdhary said here on Monday that the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath should not have jumped the gun and he must first ascertain all the relevant facts and figures then make public statement. He said the RSS is an expert organisation in spreading misinformation but Yogi Adityanat should not follow the line of the RSS as he now holds a constitutional position. CM after taking the oath had said that during the last 15 rule of the SP and Bahujan Samaj Party the development of the State had suffered due to the rampant corruption and rule of a particular family in the State.
SP leader said the charges leveled by the Chief Ministers give clear indication that Yogi Adityanath has a grudge against the Samajwadi party and his claim of working without fear or favour and discrimination cannot be trusted. He said the conduct of the Chief Minister is against the spirit of democracy and constitution.
He said the criticism by the chief minister of the SP rule is divorced from ground reality as the newly elected BJP MLAs were seen praising the Lucknow-Agra expressway. He said the first meeting of the BJP Legislature party and the first meeting of the cabinet was held at the Lok Bhawan which was constructed during the regime of Akhilesh Yadav.
- Inbrief 25 May 2017 | PNS
- Arm college girls with knives to protect them from rape, Andhra told 25 May 2017 | PTI
- PM pitches for criminal tracking network systems 25 May 2017 | PTI
- Jaitley: Army officers free to take decisions in war-like zone 25 May 2017 | PTI
- Over 3K mosques in TN to get 4,900 tonnes free rice during Ramzan 25 May 2017 | PTI
- Cut-offs for PG courses through NEET to be cut by 7.5 percentile 25 May 2017 | PTI
- HC grants interim stay on publication of NEET result 25 May 2017 | PTI
- India plans tsunami warning system for South China Sea 25 May 2017 | PTI
- 2008 Ahmedabad serial blasts accused held in Kozhikode 25 May 2017 | PTI
- With three CMs in 9 months, governance in TN takes a hit 25 May 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
Sunday EditionView All
21 May 2017 | PTI | Jamshedpur
Protest against lynching of four persons intensified today and the police had to fire in the air to disperse a mob, while prohibitory orders under Section 144 were imposed in four areas here for tonight. Police fired in the air to disperse a mob that blocked roads in Mango area, demanding arrest of culprits involved in the lynching of four persons of a community at Rajnagar in Seraikela-Kharswan district on Thursday...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | Naya Raipur
There will be 14 minor bridges constructed including a major bridge on the proposed railway track between Mandirhasaud, Naya Raipur and Kendri in the new capital region, officials informed. Notably, Naya Raipur has emerged in the country with the largest land bank of a mammoth 237 square kilometres ( 23,700 hectares), officials stated...