- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Corruption charges levelled by Yogi on us are baseless: SP
Samajwadi Party has rebutted the charges of corruption leveled against it by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath after taking the oath of office of the Chief Minister here on Sunday. SP said the corruption charges and other irregularities against the previous SP Government were baseless and without
Samajwadi Party spokesperson Rajendra Chowdhary said here on Monday that the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath should not have jumped the gun and he must first ascertain all the relevant facts and figures then make public statement. He said the RSS is an expert organisation in spreading misinformation but Yogi Adityanat should not follow the line of the RSS as he now holds a constitutional position. CM after taking the oath had said that during the last 15 rule of the SP and Bahujan Samaj Party the development of the State had suffered due to the rampant corruption and rule of a particular family in the State.
SP leader said the charges leveled by the Chief Ministers give clear indication that Yogi Adityanath has a grudge against the Samajwadi party and his claim of working without fear or favour and discrimination cannot be trusted. He said the conduct of the Chief Minister is against the spirit of democracy and constitution.
He said the criticism by the chief minister of the SP rule is divorced from ground reality as the newly elected BJP MLAs were seen praising the Lucknow-Agra expressway. He said the first meeting of the BJP Legislature party and the first meeting of the cabinet was held at the Lok Bhawan which was constructed during the regime of Akhilesh Yadav.
- Govt should increase number of diplomats, says Tharoor 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- UPA didn‚Äôt allow me to rebuild Kedarnath as Gujarat CM: Modi 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Four global firms keen to build Indian subs 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- Ayush Ministry, ICMR decide to conduct molecular-based research 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- Indo-Russian joint military exercise starts in Vladivostok 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- 24% of infant deaths in India: UN report 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Tillerson‚Äôs pro-India remarks hailed 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Rajnath to pay homage to policemen killed in 1959 Chinese firing 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- Govt should supply pulses through ration shops: IPGA 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Congress takes swipe at PM over Kedarnath remarks, Jay Shah issue 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A three-day film festival based on renowned filmmaker Kundan Shah will be organised in city. The film festival is all about the movies by Kundan Shah...