Corruption charges levelled by Yogi on us are baseless: SP
Samajwadi Party has rebutted the charges of corruption leveled against it by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath after taking the oath of office of the Chief Minister here on Sunday. SP said the corruption charges and other irregularities against the previous SP Government were baseless and without
Samajwadi Party spokesperson Rajendra Chowdhary said here on Monday that the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath should not have jumped the gun and he must first ascertain all the relevant facts and figures then make public statement. He said the RSS is an expert organisation in spreading misinformation but Yogi Adityanat should not follow the line of the RSS as he now holds a constitutional position. CM after taking the oath had said that during the last 15 rule of the SP and Bahujan Samaj Party the development of the State had suffered due to the rampant corruption and rule of a particular family in the State.
SP leader said the charges leveled by the Chief Ministers give clear indication that Yogi Adityanath has a grudge against the Samajwadi party and his claim of working without fear or favour and discrimination cannot be trusted. He said the conduct of the Chief Minister is against the spirit of democracy and constitution.
He said the criticism by the chief minister of the SP rule is divorced from ground reality as the newly elected BJP MLAs were seen praising the Lucknow-Agra expressway. He said the first meeting of the BJP Legislature party and the first meeting of the cabinet was held at the Lok Bhawan which was constructed during the regime of Akhilesh Yadav.
- Didi‚Äôs PM dream stokes House stance opposite Rahul 18 Dec 2017 | Saugar Sengupta
- J&K snowfall: Mughal Road closed for 8th day 18 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Yogi lauds PAC for smooth conduct of Gujarat elections 18 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Yogi launches Saubhagya scheme from UP‚Äôs Unnao 18 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Youth killed in Valley crossfire, probe ordered 18 Dec 2017 | Khursheed Wani
- Law, order issue likely to rock UP Houses 18 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Amar Singh bats for Ram Mandir 18 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Jaitley calls for radical judicial, edu reforms 18 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Work to integrate Brahmos on 40 Sukhoi aircraft begins 18 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Immovable property acquisition Bill in LS today 18 Dec 2017 | Rajesh Kumar
Sunday EditionView All
17 Dec 2017 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
The State Government has recommended to the Shree Jagannath Temple Administration (SJTA) to stop entry of devotees into the sanctum sanctorum (Garvagriha) of the shrine. In a letter to the SJTA, the Government has asked for restrictions on darshan of the deities by devotees, including VIPs...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Dec 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
Police are investigating different possibilities in the case of the two men found dead at the Sant Nirankari Satsang Bhawan on Friday. The bodies of Kamal Ram, a native of Rudraprayag and Sonu Kumar of Dehradun were found at Sant Nirankari Satsang Bhawan near Haridwar Bypass...