- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Tharoor
- PM inaugurates ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej in Guj
- AP CM Naidu meets scientists and food experts in US
- Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- Mukul Roy likely to be inducted in BJP in Nov: party leader
- Militant killed in encounter in J-K's Kupwara
Hyderabad to get facelift ahead of Global Entrepreneur Summit-2017
Elated over getting the right to host the Global Entrepreneur Summit 2017 in Hyderabad, the Telangana Government has decided to go all out to refurbish and beautify the city’s infrastructure and roads specially in the areas to be visited by the delegates from all over the world.
The summit to be co-hosted by India and the United States will see President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump leading the US delegation.
The announcement of Ivanka’s attendance was made by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Twitter and the same was retweeted by Trump and Ivanka.
The summit which will bring the entrepreneurs and startups with the investors from all over the world will be the biggest global meet to be held in Hyderabad since the formation of Telangana three years ago.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Minister for External Affairs Sushma Swaraj and host of other Union Ministers will also attend the summit.
Both the Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao and Information Technology Minister K Taraka Rama Rao thanked the Prime Minister for choosing Hyderabad as the Summit venue.
"Government will not spare any effort to make the event a grand success", Chief Minister said.
KTR said the Government would make sure that the event would show case the potential of the state and the country before the global community.
November end when the three day summit will be held will also see another big development when the Prime Minister Narendra Modi would launch the first phase of the Hyderabad Metro Rail project from Nagole at one end to Miyapur at another.
- Govt should increase number of diplomats, says Tharoor 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- UPA didn‚Äôt allow me to rebuild Kedarnath as Gujarat CM: Modi 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Four global firms keen to build Indian subs 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- Ayush Ministry, ICMR decide to conduct molecular-based research 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- Indo-Russian joint military exercise starts in Vladivostok 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- 24% of infant deaths in India: UN report 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Tillerson‚Äôs pro-India remarks hailed 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Rajnath to pay homage to policemen killed in 1959 Chinese firing 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- Govt should supply pulses through ration shops: IPGA 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Congress takes swipe at PM over Kedarnath remarks, Jay Shah issue 21 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will reach Washington DC on October 22. He has been invited by Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Forum, where he will address as a key speaker in the programme organised by the forum...