- HC refuses to stay framing of charges against Tejpal
- We've right to shoot down US bombers outside our airspace: N.Korea
- Any claim of declaring war on N Korea absurd: White House
- India exposes Pakistan's use of fake photo at UN; shows image of own terror victim
- Haryana Police conducts raids in Delhi for Honeypreet, Aditya Insan
India, Belarus sign 10 pacts, focus on ramping economic engagement
India and Belarus on Tuesday inked 10 pacts to expand cooperation in a range of areas and decided to explore joint development and manufacture of military platforms, giving a fresh momentum in bilateral ties.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Belarus President A G Lukashenko, during their extensive talks, also agreed to focus on ramping up economic engagement between the two countries, holding that there was a huge scope for boosting trade and investment.
“We will encourage joint development and manufacturing in defence sector under the ‘Make in India’ programme,” Modi said in a media statement.
The Prime Minister said he and Lukashenko reviewed the “architecture” of India-Belarus partnership and exchanged ideas to expand it.The pacts inked provided for enhancing bilateral cooperation in a variety of areas, including oil and gas, education and sports.
- Rs 20 cr drugs seized; 2 held 26 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Myanmar officials: Insurgents killed 45 Hindu villagers 26 Sep 2017 | AP
- Ask traders on GST impact: PC to BJP 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Indo-US Def relationship not at exclusion of others: Mattis 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Saubhagya is repackaging of UPA Govt‚Äôs 2005 scheme: NCP 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Former Home Secretary Rajiv Mehrishi takes over as CAG 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
- CBI court dismisses plea of Ram Rahim‚Äôs ex-driver 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Dera Sacha chief approaches HC, challenges CBI court conviction 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Fugitive Honey moves HC for transit anticipatory bail 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
- India slams Pak for using fake pic at UN 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
24 Sep 2017 | AFP | Berlin
Chancellor Angela Merkel and her rival Martin Schulz rallied voters on the eve of Sunday’s vote, urging Germans to shun the first hard-right party expected to enter parliament in force since the end of World War II. Merkel, the clear frontrunner after 12 years in power with a double-digit lead, also told her conservative base not to get complacent and to cast their ballots, rousing them with a folksy call to...
STATE EDITIONSView All
26 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Whether it is State government or Centre, they are looting people to fill treasury by increasing petrol and diesel prices and making holes in the pockets of common man, alleged Leader of Opposition in the State assembly Ajay Singh. Singh has raised demand of waiver of VAT and tax on petrol and diesel...