- Bullet-riddled body of man working for Army found: police
- Violent threats not acceptable in democracy: Venkaiah Naidu
- Steep fare hike will 'kill' Delhi Metro: Kejriwal
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release
- President urges legal fraternity to provide free services to poor
- Egypt army launches offensive against militants after deadly mosque attack
India, Belarus sign 10 pacts, focus on ramping economic engagement
India and Belarus on Tuesday inked 10 pacts to expand cooperation in a range of areas and decided to explore joint development and manufacture of military platforms, giving a fresh momentum in bilateral ties.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Belarus President A G Lukashenko, during their extensive talks, also agreed to focus on ramping up economic engagement between the two countries, holding that there was a huge scope for boosting trade and investment.
“We will encourage joint development and manufacturing in defence sector under the ‘Make in India’ programme,” Modi said in a media statement.
The Prime Minister said he and Lukashenko reviewed the “architecture” of India-Belarus partnership and exchanged ideas to expand it.The pacts inked provided for enhancing bilateral cooperation in a variety of areas, including oil and gas, education and sports.
- Solution to reverse Delhi's air pollution lies in Haryana, Punjab: Kejriwal 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- MP CM derides use of mummy-papa, dad instead of ‚Äėmata-pita' 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- India sends 3k family bags to Rakhine state 25 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Visit Oxygen Chamber for a breath of fresh air 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- India can become role model in growth of children: UNICEF 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Multi-State mock drill on tsunami preparedness held 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- By-elections in four States on December 21 25 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Capital witnesses coldest Nov 24 morning in 11 yrs 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Hardik gets Y category security after threat 25 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Assam Min blames it on media, says sorry for Cancer controversy 25 Nov 2017 | Anup Sharma
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Gautam Nagar police have nabbed a miscreant on Friday on the charge of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl at Gautam Nagar on Friday. Police said that the accused Raj Sharma sexually assaulted the victim who was on her way home in the afternoon...