KCR salutes cops for ensuring peace
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Friday saluted the State police for its huge success in ensuring peace in the State, curbing the Maoist menace and bringing the crime rate down.
Addressing first of its kind conference of policemen from the level of Sub Inspectors to the Director General of Police KCR said that whenever he visited New Delhi every body, including the Prime Minister and Home Minister, praised the performance of State police and said there was no match to Telangana police in the country.
The day long conference at the Hyderabad International Convention Center was attended by nearly 2,000 cops from all over the State and had a direct interaction with the Chief Minister.
“For women, Hyderabad will be made as safe as Singapore where women fearlessly move around even at midnight. With this spirit we have formed ‘She Teams’ to curb eveteasing and it has earned laurels from all,” KCR said.
- Green body imposes Rs 1L fine each on 4 rly stations for not complying with waste management rules 24 Oct 2017 | SR
- Man attacked for bursting firecrackers in Diwali; 2 arrested 24 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Relationship with India of strategic importance: US 24 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Will resolve all irritants in ties with B‚Äôdesh: Sushma 24 Oct 2017 | PTI
- HFI seeks better quality of hemophilia drugs 24 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Vegetable prices shoot up 24 Oct 2017 | Rajesh Kumar
- Kharif crops in good condition despite rain: Agri Secy 24 Oct 2017 | PNS
- SC asks Guj to apprise it of action taken against cops 24 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Milk adulteration: Govt all set to launch survey 24 Oct 2017 | Archana Jyoti
- AIADMK symbol fight: Dinakaran faction gets adjournment till Oct 30 24 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Oct 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
A girl of around 18 years who was allegedly sexually assaulted at a sugarcane field by one of her relatives committed suicide by hanging herself from ceiling fan at her residence on Monday. No suicide note was received from the house, said police...