KCR salutes cops for ensuring peace
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Friday saluted the State police for its huge success in ensuring peace in the State, curbing the Maoist menace and bringing the crime rate down.
Addressing first of its kind conference of policemen from the level of Sub Inspectors to the Director General of Police KCR said that whenever he visited New Delhi every body, including the Prime Minister and Home Minister, praised the performance of State police and said there was no match to Telangana police in the country.
The day long conference at the Hyderabad International Convention Center was attended by nearly 2,000 cops from all over the State and had a direct interaction with the Chief Minister.
“For women, Hyderabad will be made as safe as Singapore where women fearlessly move around even at midnight. With this spirit we have formed ‘She Teams’ to curb eveteasing and it has earned laurels from all,” KCR said.
- Inshort 19 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Central Govt official praises Telangana's land survey 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- Postage stamp featuring Mithila headgear issued 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- Govt slow in investigating irregularities in Adani‚Äôs inflated invoicing: Cong 19 Aug 2017 | PNS
- Delhi tourist raped at Hyd guest house on Aug 15 night 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- CPI(M) complains to Min over MTNL internet blackout for last 7 days 19 Aug 2017 | PNS
- Tripura Govt not to go to court on Sarkar speech 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- No info from Pak on ad-hoc judge for Jadhav case: MEA 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- Reports of BrahMos sale to Vietnam incorrect: Govt 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
- 11 mn people hit due to floods in India: Report 19 Aug 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
13 Aug 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | Mumbai
Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs (Independent Charge) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on said in Mumbai on Saturday that the Haj Policy-2018 — aimed at making the piligrimage process “transparent” and “smooth” — would be unveiled later this month. Speaking at the 22nd annual Haj orientation camp organised for Haj pilgrims at Haj House in Mumbai, Naqvi said that from the next year, the Haj would be organised as per to...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
The Geological Survey of India will carry out assessment of Limestone deposits In Laladhurwa-Jognipali Block of Raigarh district in Chhattisgarh. GSI last year took up assessment of limestone deposits at Birutola-Nawapara-Sohagpur Blocks of Kabirdham district in Chhattisgarh, officials stated...