Shivpal gloats about voting for Kovind
Shivpal Yadav, the warring uncle of Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav hit back with vengeance by publically voting against the party line in the Presidential poll on Monday. Akhilesh had unceremoniously sacked Shivpal Yadav from the Cabinet in October 2016.
Shivpal not only gloated before the media that he had voted for the NDA’s presidential candidate and described him as a person with Rs secular credentials’, he also posted his Rs adventure’ on the Facebook.
“Yes, I have voted for Ramnath Kovind. I have voted as per the directions of Netaji (Mulayam Singh Yadav) . All my life I have done what was told to me by Netaji. Most of the SP MLAs have voted for Kovind,’’ claimed Shivpal after casting his vote.
Yadav was accompanied by two Independent MLAs -Vijay Mishra and Aman Mani Tripathi, who were camp followers of Shivpal but were denied tickets by Akhilesh Yadav in the last Assembly elections.
- Chargesheet filed against Dawood‚Äôs brother 22 Nov 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA
- Hyd metro gets safety clearance 22 Nov 2017 | Omer Farooq
- Second scribe killed in Tripura in two months 22 Nov 2017 | anup sharma
- Kerala HC orders S Durga screening at IFFI 22 Nov 2017 | PTI/PNS
- Close shave for 16 as ship sinks off Maha coast 22 Nov 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA
- PAAS wins as Cong changes 5 in 2nd list 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Hardik hits back at BJP, questions growth 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- It‚Äôll be dynasty vs development: Shah 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Study: No insurance policy for fishery sector in India 22 Nov 2017 | Rajesh Kumar
- Modi is Brahma as only he knows when Winter Session will start: Cong 22 Nov 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Nov 2017 | PNS | Gwalior
The Madhya Pradesh police and district administration on Tuesday seized the bust of Nathuram Godse, which was installed inside the office of the Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha's office in Gwalior. The district Collector had on Tuesday morning ordered for removal of the bust...