- EC acting like BJP's puppet, PM's 'roadshow' violation of model code: Congress
- Jaitley casts his vote, asks people to vote for development
- 2nd phase of Gujarat polls: 10% voting in 2 hours
- Dalit woman rape: Court awards death sentence to labourer
- Not undergone any makeover, BJP distorted my image: Rahul Gandhi
- Leaders pay homage to Parliament attack victims; Manmohan greets Modi
- Ex-Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda convicted in coal scam case
- Govt shelves Dec 31 deadline on Aadhaar, PAN in financial dealings
- Kerala seeks Rs 1,843 cr from Centre for Ockhi damage
- SC stalls Centre's takeover of Unitech
Youth shot dead in Rohtak, CCTV captures murder
A youth, who was going for a court hearing, was on Friday allegedly shot dead by two bike-borne men in broad daylight in Rohtak, Haryana, police said.
The incident was captured by a CCTV camera installed at the scene of the incident. Ankit was riding pillion on a motorcycle when two men opened fire at him.
He fell off the motorcycle and one man can be seen pumping bullets into his body. The incident took place on Ladhot road on the outskirts of Rohtak.
He said Ankit had been booked for conspiracy in a murder case of a national-level Kabaddi player last year and was going for the court hearing when he was attacked.
- Kasuri dismisses Modi‚Äôs claim as ‚Äėstrange story with no basis‚Äô 14 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Telangana Govt showers sops on Home Guards 14 Dec 2017 | Omer Farooq
- Tamil Nadu cop shot dead by robbers in Rajasthan 14 Dec 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
- Cyclone Ockhi: Toll rises to 66 in Kerala 14 Dec 2017 | VR Jayaraj
- Quantum of punishment to be announced today 14 Dec 2017 | PNS
- UP Assembly Winter Session from today 14 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Yogi Govt to disband Waqf Tribunal in Rampur, shifts it to Lucknow 14 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Gujarat phase-2 polls today 14 Dec 2017 | Nayan Dave
- PM to induct INS Kalvari into Indian Navy 14 Dec 2017 | PNS
- PM asks MEA, Water Resources to find out why Brahmaputra turned black 14 Dec 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...
STATE EDITIONSView All
14 Dec 2017 | PNS | DALTONGANJ
Following a directive from Secretary of Higher and Technical Education and Skill Development, Ajoy Kumar Singh, who in the meeting with the VCs the State universities on Tuesday in Ranchi asked to launch an intensive drive for the registration of the pass students of session 2015, 2016 and 2017 for placement, VC of Nilamber Pitamber University SN acknowledged going after this directive. Briefing newsmen here SN Singh said, “The...