Holi is round the corner and there are needs galore to protect your skin from colour injuries as also your hair from falling victim to chemicals. ROSHANI DEVI tells you how
If you can manage to keep your entire circle of friends in the organic herbal colour circle, you need not read on but if that’s not possible, here are some simple things to do:
1. There is just one wholesome mantra you need before stepping out for the festivities: Apply oil all over your body as if there will be no tomorrow. Completely douse your hair too as they are the most vulnerable to Holi colours.
2. To protect your nails from longtime colouring, apply two thick coats of nail paint. So, when you are drenched in colour, the paint will turn blue or black but your nails will remain intact. Take off the nail paint before taking a bath.
3. Before taking a bath, wipe your eyes with rose water and prepare a homemade scrub by mixing yoghurt, besan, haldi and rose water to apply on your skin instead of soap. Scrub well before bathing and all the colour will go off.
4. But if you did not apply oil, nothing of the above will work effectively.
- the good loser 22 May 2018 | Dr Naresh Arora
- fasting the healthy way 22 May 2018 | Saumya Satakshi
- TIPTOP 22 May 2018 | Pioneer Health
- Docyard | Thyroid is a major disruptor 22 May 2018 | Dr Dhrity Vats
- SummerCooler 22 May 2018 | Pioneer Health
- DadiKaKehna 22 May 2018 | Roshani Devi
- ‚ÄėHealthcare should be part of school syllabus‚Äô 22 May 2018 | PNS
- a b c d OF DYSLEXIA 15 May 2018 | Dr Sapna Zarwal
- Docyard | New scans for tumours 15 May 2018 | Dr Vikram Lele
- Family time healthy time 15 May 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | Ranchi
When Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his Jharkhand visit on Friday sits with the Deputy Commissioners and officials of the 19 aspirational districts it would boost hope of speedy development of the areas that have been in the red zone. It is learnt that all the DCs concerned have been told to be ready with crisp presentations highlighting not only the good works done in their areas identified but also...