Bael: Bael helps to cure tuberculosis, hepatitis, dysentery, constipation, peptic ulcer, piles and many more health ailments. It is also useful in worm infestation and stomach related problems. As per Ayurveda, the fruit balances kaph and vata doshas, its roots improve digestion, leaves are good for pain, stem for heart and bael flower’s for curing of diarrhea. It is rich in alakloids, polysaccharides, antioxidants, beta carotene, vitamin C, Vitamin B, and many other bio-chemical substances. It also contains tannins, calcium, phosphorous, iron, protein and fiber. It is used in the preparation of juice, candy, squash, toffee, pulp powder, and other eatable products. Bael tender leaves are used as salads. The tree cleans the atmosphere by absorbing the harmful gases around it. Its extract oil is used to cure respiratory problems.
- the good loser 22 May 2018 | Dr Naresh Arora
- fasting the healthy way 22 May 2018 | Saumya Satakshi
- TIPTOP 22 May 2018 | Pioneer Health
- Docyard | Thyroid is a major disruptor 22 May 2018 | Dr Dhrity Vats
- SummerCooler 22 May 2018 | Pioneer Health
- DadiKaKehna 22 May 2018 | Roshani Devi
- ‚ÄėHealthcare should be part of school syllabus‚Äô 22 May 2018 | PNS
- a b c d OF DYSLEXIA 15 May 2018 | Dr Sapna Zarwal
- Docyard | New scans for tumours 15 May 2018 | Dr Vikram Lele
- Family time healthy time 15 May 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 May 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A women’s youth camp under Go Rurban camp with the objective to connect rural and urban youth together will be held at village Sijora district Dindori. The basic idea of the camp is to build a stronger bridge in order to fill the gap between rural and urban society...