Pineapple: It is one of the favourite summer fruits as it is low in calorie and rich in fibre. Besides being beneficial for the skin due to its anti-oxidants, the fruit is rich in Vitamin C and bromelain, which helps fight microbial infections and boosts immunity. If you are someone who suffers from cold even in summers, eating pineapples will help you.
Pineapple also has anti-inflammatory qualities. Do include it in your diet, more so if you suffer from arthritis. It also can help improve the overall condition by strengthening your bones.
There may not be a cure for cancer yet, but eating pineapple can help prevent it. The fruit is full of anti-oxidants, it helps fight against free radicals. Anti-oxidants prevent free radicals from damaging your body.
- Breathe easy 19 Jun 2018 | SANGEETA YADAV
- Eat right stay fit 19 Jun 2018 | SANGEETA YADAV
- Docyard | Donate blood, save 3 lives 19 Jun 2018 | Dr Prashant Shetty
- SummerCooler 19 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- DadiKaKehna 19 Jun 2018 | Roshani Devi
- TIPTOP 19 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- Slimline 19 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- Studycentre 19 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- Summer no-nos 12 Jun 2018 | Saumya Shatakshi
- Docyard | Understanding brain tumour 12 Jun 2018 | Dr Rohan Sinha
Sunday EditionView All
17 Jun 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
In a swift move intended at stemming the protests brewing in the State police force against certain top officials’ ‘feudalistic’ practice of persecuting policemen and camp followers by using them as house servants, the Kerala Government on Saturday removed ADGP Sudesh Kumar, whose daughter was the other day booked for assaulting and verbally abusing his official police driver, from the position of head of the Armed Police Battalion. The action against...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jun 2018 | PNS | DALTONGANJ
214 Battalion of CRPF and Latehar district police on Monday recovered one AK56, said Commandant of 214 battalion of CRPF Ajay Singh. Sources said it has been recovered at village Kuyee under Garu police station which is a kendu leaf hub and here the stake of the extremists be they are CPI Maoists or JJMP is too high...