- PM hails soldiers who participated in 1971 Indo-Pak war
- Politics being used to crush people; Congress will defeat politics of hate: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul will lead the party with courage, dedication: Sonia
- Body of JeM terrorist found from Pulwama dist in JK: Police
- Mizoram becomes third power-surplus state in NE: PM Modi
- Coalscam: Ex-Jharkhand CM Koda, former coal secy get 3 yr jail
- Rahul Gandhi takes charge as Congress president
Akshay prodded me to take up better lifestyle: Anupam Kher
Veteran actor Anupam Kher has Akshay Kumar to thank for his fitter frame.
Anupam is seen in a slimmer avatar in "Naam Shabana".
"Akshay Kumar is extremely humble and doesn't let people know how much he does things for others. He has a lot to do with my looking fitter and better today. He has prodded me to take up a better lifestyle," Anupam said here during a promotional event for the movie.
Anupam and Akshay have worked together in as many as 20 films.
"Naam Shabana" is touted as India's first spin-off based on Taapsee Pannu's character in "Baby", in which Anupam had essayed Shukla ji.
The forthcoming movie is grabbing eyeballs for its action-packed promos and the audience is gearing up for a thrilling film based on an undercover agent.
Directed by Shivam Nair, the film will release on March 31.
- No 'Shiddat' for Varun, Alia 16 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Bachchan completes 'Thugs of Hindostan' Thailand schedule 16 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Ranveer, Alia win Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 16 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Words known by the company they keep: Javed Akhtar 15 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Priyanka, Katrina to perform at awards show 15 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Influence of women in any field is good, says Farhan Akhtar 15 Dec 2017 | IANS
- 'Dance India Dance' home to Salman, Katrina: Mithun 14 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Salman announces Aayush Sharma-starrer 'Loveratri' 14 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Modi saddened by actor Neeraj Vora's death 14 Dec 2017 | IANS
- I would love to write a book: Kangana Ranaut 14 Dec 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
17 Dec 2017 | Gautam Mukherjee
Sudeep Chakravarti’s new book deals with the evolution of this intriguing community, factoring in everything from finances and food, to customs and interests, writes GAUTAM MUKHERJEE The last line in this book — “But why should anyone fight over beauty?” — makes fair, if poignant comment, on all that is Bengali. It is by no means the whole story, any more than the snippet of lyric at the very end...
STATE EDITIONSView All
16 Dec 2017 | PNS | Chandigarh
Eyeing 2019 Assembly and Parliamentary polls, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Friday asked the senior bureaucrats to rise above considerations of caste and religion and assist the Government in framing such policies which met the aspirations of the people. The Chief Minster while speaking at the inaugural session of the three-day chintan shivir for Cabinet Ministers, IAS, IPS and IFS at Timber Trail Heights, in Parwanoo asked them to finalise...