- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
`Khatron Ke Khiladi 5` mix of stunts, entertainment: Rohit Shetty
MORE POTPOURRI NEWS
- Ronan Keating unveils 'Time of My Life' 13 Feb 2016 | IANS
- Allu Arjun turns singer for 'Sarainodu' 13 Feb 2016 | IANS
- Ram Madhvani needs all praise for 'Neerja': Big B 13 Feb 2016 | IANS
- 'Sanam Re' mints Rs.5.04 crore on opening day 13 Feb 2016 | IANS
- Nargis Fakhri happy to learn about Maharashtrian culture for 'Banjo' 12 Feb 2016 | IANS
- 'Fitoor': No 'great' expectations from this adaptation 12 Feb 2016 | IANS
- Tabu wants to do an action film now 12 Feb 2016 | IANS
- Gaurav Arora excited to work in 'Raaz 4' 12 Feb 2016 | IANS
- Prakash Jha thought Priyanka won’t have time for ‘Jai Gangaajal’ 12 Feb 2016 | IANS
- Priyanka Chopra's first Marathi production goes on floors 11 Feb 2016 | IANS
07 Feb 2016 | Rinku Ghosh
Photography legend Steve McCurry may be known for his iconic Afghan girl, but over the course of his long career, he has kept coming back to India, documenting our ever-evolving world. And though he may not have panned conflict-zone drama, he has a soul connect with each photograph of his India series...
13 Feb 2016 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik along with Industries Minister Debi Prasad Mishra and senior officials will showcase a plethora of investment opportunities available in the State at an Odisha Investors’ Meet to be held in Mumbai on February 14 as part of the ‘Make in India’ Week. In the morning, the Chief Minister will hold one-to-one meetings with investors and foreign delegations from Japan, China and other countries...
If anyone tries to raise questions on the country’s unity and integrity, they will not be spared. Stringent action will be taken.
I don’t have a type; I think older would be good for me. They are more chilled and you don’t get the games.
Songs today have a very short shelf-life. When music becomes mechanical, that doesn’t work. It has to be a creative process.