- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
`Khatron Ke Khiladi 5` mix of stunts, entertainment: Rohit Shetty
MORE POTPOURRI NEWS
- Emma Watson, Kate Moss donate jeans for charity 24 Jul 2016 | IANS
- When Aditya Chopra told Ranveer to act like himself 23 Jul 2016 | IANS
- 'Why no plus-size models in India?' 23 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Pakistani film 'Song of Lahore' wins big in London 23 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' sets new box office record on opening day 23 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Want to become a big music director: Hard Kaur 23 Jul 2016 | IANS
- My life influenced by women in family and film industry: SRK 22 Jul 2016 | PTI
- Pakistani model Qandeel's father wants son to be 'shot' 22 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Ask good questions: Ranveer to scribes on marriage rumours 22 Jul 2016 | PTI
- Manish Malhotra gives opportunity to aspiring model 22 Jul 2016 | IANS
24 Jul 2016 | PNS | Lucknow
On the defensive for the last two days over profane remarks by sacked vice-president Dayashanker Singh against BSP chief Mayawati, the BJP upped its ante on Saturday by demonstrating across UP against foul language used by protesting BSP leaders against Singh’s wife and minor daughter. In Lucknow, BJP workers fought a pitched battle with the police when they were stopped by the men in uniform from taking out a protest march...
My dear youths, nepotism and the poison of casteism will not help in development. Support politics of vikasvad (development).
Peace TV was refused (broadcast rights) for security reasons. There are many Hindu and Christian channels in India, but no Islamic channel.
I had never ever desired or thought that I would get to sing the national anthem. I feel blessed and honored. I was very nervous.