- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
`Khatron Ke Khiladi 5` mix of stunts, entertainment: Rohit Shetty
MORE POTPOURRI NEWS
- Would love to do Bhagyashree's role in Maine Pyaar Kiya: Daisy 30 Nov 2015 | PTI
- Deepika Padukone wants to try her luck in production 30 Nov 2015 | PTI
- Big B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his next 30 Nov 2015 | PTI
- Team 'Tamasha' to celebrate film's favourable response 30 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Brad Pitt is disciplinarian with his boys 29 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Big B feels celebrities 'are most defamed' 29 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Taylor Swift's song inspired Adele's new track 29 Nov 2015 | IANS
- 'Tamasha' continues steady performance at box office 29 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Tom Cruise 'hasn't seen' daughter in two years 28 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Mahesh Bhatt says daughter 'rescued' him from alcoholism 28 Nov 2015 | IANS
29 Nov 2015 | Kushan Mitra
Earlier in November, the Presidents of People’s Republic of China and Republic of China shook hands in Singapore — the first meeting of the protagonists of the Chinese Civil War in 66 years. The Republic of China, or Taiwan as most people know the country, is on the verge of a new election, and is also considering where its place is in the world...
01 Dec 2015 | Staff Reporter | Bhilai
The 27th session of Synergy, the apex forum of management of Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) for engagement with employees, took place at HRDC on Monday with Chief Executive Officer (CEO) S Chandrasekaran in the chair. On the occasion, the CEO gave a clarion call for everyone to come together and give his or her best in these difficult times for the organisation, a BSP press release issued here stated...
You compare the Nagpur Test to a Test match in Perth. I would pay money for a ticket for this game, yaar. To hell with the five days!
It was a great win at Macau; a hat-trick. I am really happy. My immediate target now is the Indonesian Open.
I'm optimistic about what we can achieve at the climate summit, because I've seen America take incredible strides in last seven years.