- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
`Khatron Ke Khiladi 5` mix of stunts, entertainment: Rohit Shetty
MORE POTPOURRI NEWS
- 'Deewar' had the best screenplay ever, says Big B 23 Jan 2017 | PTI
- SRK wanted Falguni Pathak to sing 'Udi udi' 23 Jan 2017 | IANS
- Richa excited to join stand-up comedians on stage 23 Jan 2017 | IANS
- Great time to be a girl in the industry: Sonakshi Sinha 22 Jan 2017 | IANS
- Twinkle Khanna lends support to educate slum kids 22 Jan 2017 | IANS
- Mumbai relatively safer, says Kangana Ranaut 22 Jan 2017 | IANS
- SRK takes AbRam's help to promote 'Raees' 22 Jan 2017 | IANS
- My kids can't escape my stardom: Hrithik Roshan 21 Jan 2017 | IANS
- Priyanka thanks 'Quantico' crew for People's Choice Award 21 Jan 2017 | IANS
- I'm a little superstitious: Hrithik Roshan 21 Jan 2017 | IANS
22 Jan 2017 | Amina Yaqin
In a country where women have been the subject of legislation to prove the state’s Islamic credentials, where tradition jostles with modernity, and the discourse of power prevails over social injustice, romantic melodrama has time and again proven to be a bestseller. It captures the imagination of the nation with its dreams of heroism, aspirational struggles, the fight between good and evil, the dashing hero and the damsel in distress 2011...
23 Jan 2017 | PNS | Lucknow
After days of negotiation and playing hard ball, the Samajwadi Party and Congress forged an alliance for the UP assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh. A formal announcement of the alliance was made here on Sunday...
I don't think I can return home without risks. There will not be a time for that. I'll have to take the risk.
It's paradoxical to see those aiding extinction of native breeds talk about cruelty to animals in the bull-taming sport.
I have taken him (Ambika Chaudhary) in BSP. He will be given full respect, much more than he was getting in the Samajwadi Party.