- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
Chile coach still hopeful of a dramatic turnaround
- Real Madrid held by Tottenham; Sevilla routed; Man City stay perfect 18 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Using Anderson for taking penalty was part of our plan: Cooper 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Nadal pulls out of Swiss Indoors Basel tournament 18 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Red-hot India to play Korea in Super 4s tomorrow 17 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Babar, Shadab steer Pakistan to win in second ODI 17 Oct 2017 | AFP
- Family the priority, playing less for more: Federer 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- T20 match vs Sri Lanka in Lahore is on, claims Najam Sethi 16 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Nadal continues to lead ATP rankings 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- 'It's war' - Warner driven by hatred for Ashes 16 Oct 2017 | AFP
- India's first Olympic swimmer Shamsher Khan passes away 15 Oct 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Oct 2017 | SUMAN K SHRIVASTAVA | Ranchi
There may be glaring gender disparity in the top courts, including Supreme Court and various high courts in the country, but Jharkhand is all set to get gender balance in appointment of judges in subordinate judiciary at the entry level. Of the 46 candidates recommended by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) a few days back to be appointed as Civil Judge (Junior division), earlier known as Munsif Magistrates, 22 are...