- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
India eye improvement in series-decider
- Using Anderson for taking penalty was part of our plan: Cooper 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Red-hot India to play Korea in Super 4s tomorrow 17 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Babar, Shadab steer Pakistan to win in second ODI 17 Oct 2017 | AFP
- Family the priority, playing less for more: Federer 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- T20 match vs Sri Lanka in Lahore is on, claims Najam Sethi 16 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Nadal continues to lead ATP rankings 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- 'It's war' - Warner driven by hatred for Ashes 16 Oct 2017 | AFP
- India's first Olympic swimmer Shamsher Khan passes away 15 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Not going to get carried away: England coach 15 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Lahiri finishes in Top 10, SSP ensures WGC spot in Shanghai 15 Oct 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Marathi Sahitya Academy, along with Directorate of Culture, will organise musical event ‘Diwali Pahat’, to celebrate Diwali at Ganesh Temple on Wednesday at 6.30 am...