Veteran Jhulan to miss T20I series vs S. Africa
India's veteran medium pacer Jhulan Goswami has been ruled out of the women's Twenty20 International (T20I) series against South Africa due to a heel injury, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) announced on Tuesday.
- Kohli bids farewell to 'brother' AB de Villiers 26 May 2018 | PTI
- Rana's silly dismissal turned the match for SRH: Karthik 26 May 2018 | PTI
- Rashid blitz was not a surprise: Yusuf 26 May 2018 | PTI
- Australia aims to be world's most professional team: Langer 26 May 2018 | AFP
- Rashid's all-round effort guide Sunrisers to IPL final 25 May 2018 | PTI
- IPL most searched word online: Study 25 May 2018 | IANS
- 48 shorlisted for senior men's national hockey camp 25 May 2018 | IANS
- Top Indian cricketers likely to feature in 100-ball meet: Report 25 May 2018 | IANS
- Om Prakash Mitharval 7th in Munich Shooting World Cup 25 May 2018 | PTI
- ICC prohibits smart watches on field of play, dressing rooms 25 May 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
27 May 2018 | PNS | New Delhi
The Nipah virus mystery deepened on Saturday as the samples collected from bats in Kerala’s Kozhikode and Malappuram districts, where 13 people have died of the infection, have tested negative for the virus. A report submitted by a central medical team to the Union Health Ministry also ruled out pigs to be the primary source of the virus...
STATE EDITIONSView All
27 May 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan remained in the midst of villagers of Pachore, Lachore and Bhadakui of Nasrullaganj tehsil till Friday midnight during his Vikas Yatra in Sehore district. The Chief Minister held a direct dialogue with the villagers during the Jan-Samvad programme and gave information to them about the public welfare schemes...