Jhulan Goswami ruled out of sa T20 series
A heel injury has forced veteran India pacer Jhulan Goswami to withdraw from the five-match women's T20 series against South Africa, starting here on Tuesday.
"Goswami suffered a heel injury and underwent an MRI scan on Monday," said the BCCI in a statement. "The BCCI Medical Team in consultation with a local doctor felt that she needs rest for a couple of weeks to avoid any further impact on the bone. Upon her return, Goswami will consult a foot expert and will undergo her rehab process at the NCA in Bengaluru," it added.
Goswami picked up five wickets in the preceding three-match ODI series.
- Ricky praises Pant, criticizes top order 21 May 2018 | PNS
- Nadal wins 8th Rome title 21 May 2018 | AP
- Bangladesh recall Mosaddek for T20 series 21 May 2018 | AFP
- Svitolina defends Italian Open title against Halep 21 May 2018 | AP
- Gill credits death bowling for win against Sunrisers 21 May 2018 | PTI
- Madrid end season with disappointing 2-2 draw 21 May 2018 | AP
- Kovac ruins Heynckes‚Äô farewell 21 May 2018 | AP
- CSK win sends RR into play-offs 21 May 2018 | PTI
- singles 21 May 2018 | Agencies
- Delhi knock Mumbai out of IPL 21 May 2018 | Piyush Bisht
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 May 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
With State’s biggest Urban Local Body (ULB) gearing up to conduct vendors’ committee election in June second week for formation of first Town Vending Committee, the members of Ranchi Footpath Hawkers Association covering quite a number of street vendors appear reluctant to take part in the upcoming election. Notably, as per the rule, allocation of shops to street vendors at the vendors market is done on the recommendation of the...