- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Need to work on defence: Gustavo
Paraguay might have progressed to the knock-out round of the FIFA U-17 World Cup with an all-win record, but coach Gustavo Moringo feels the South American side need to work on their defensive structure.
Paraguay recorded their third win on the trot in Group B by defeating a struggling Turkey 3-1 here today.
With this win, the South American side topped the pool with nine points.
"For us defence is very important, it is one of my main concern. We definitely need to focus on defence and need to work on that area," Moringo said at the post-match press conference.
He feels the South American sides in this tournament have good a chance of winning the Cup.
"Teams like Brazil and Colombia are very good teams. All these South American teams in this tournament have very good players. The competition in South America is very tough.
"(But) when you come to a World Cup you should respect every single team," he said.
Turkey coach Mehmet Hacioglu couldn't hide his disappointment after losing their second match on the trot.
"Loss again always feel very bad. It showed once again that if you have the physical capability you will have more success in this kind of tournament," he said.
"Goals which we conceded were because of our mistakes."
- Prannoy shocks Lee; Saina in Q/F 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Roma hold Chelsea 3-3; United win 21 Oct 2017 | AP
- Ghana face Mali in all-African last-8 clash 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Winning is priority over goals: Sargent 21 Oct 2017 | Aditya K Halder
- Keen tussle on cards 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Singles 21 Oct 2017 | Agencies
- In-form India eye yet another win vs Pak 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Taylor, Jarvis set to resume Test careers 21 Oct 2017 | AP
- Proteas displace India from top spot in ODIs 21 Oct 2017 | PTI
- SL‚Äôs misery continues 21 Oct 2017 | AP
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A three-day film festival based on renowned filmmaker Kundan Shah will be organised in city. The film festival is all about the movies by Kundan Shah...