1,792 kids reported missing in 2016
A total of 1,792 children were missing and kidnapped under the all 36 police district in the State during the year 2016, and of them, 1008 were traced and the rest 784 are still to be found. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik informed this in the State Assembly in response to a question of BJP MLA Pradeep Purohit in the State Assembly on Monday.
The Chief Minister informed that 1,658 cases were registered against the 1,792 complaints received at various stations in the year. The missing figures during the preceding years from 2012 to 2015 stood at 3,511, 2,747, 1068 and 1,788 respectively. The untraced numbers were 121,281 393 and 447 respectively, according to the information.
- Portal of land offered for dev launched 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab SC panel orders VB probe against Patiala’s private college 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana textile traders join strike 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab Govt launches tree plantation drive 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Textile traders down shutters in Punjab 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Cops book 5 people for attempt to murder over land dispute 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Akami Multi Specialty Ayurvedic Clinic opens in city 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HP Youth Congress to counter BJP yatra with Vikas Prachar yatra 28 Jun 2017 | Kamal Joshi | in Chandigarh
- Haryana aims GSDP growth at 9.8% 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh