1,792 kids reported missing in 2016
A total of 1,792 children were missing and kidnapped under the all 36 police district in the State during the year 2016, and of them, 1008 were traced and the rest 784 are still to be found. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik informed this in the State Assembly in response to a question of BJP MLA Pradeep Purohit in the State Assembly on Monday.
The Chief Minister informed that 1,658 cases were registered against the 1,792 complaints received at various stations in the year. The missing figures during the preceding years from 2012 to 2015 stood at 3,511, 2,747, 1068 and 1,788 respectively. The untraced numbers were 121,281 393 and 447 respectively, according to the information.
- CTPS Unit-3 shut down after technical snag 20 Aug 2017 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- St Paul Modern school holds Investiture ceremony 20 Aug 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Sanitation Dept plans to expand pipeline project 20 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- State‚Äôs first garment unit gets operational 20 Aug 2017 | Sanjeev Jha | in Ranchi
- Culprit in minor rape case nabbed 20 Aug 2017 | RR Srivastava | in Ranchi
- Govt lays foundation of 74 projects worth Rs 2100 cr 20 Aug 2017 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- NMDC records 7 MT of iron ore production from Chhattisgarh 20 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- BSP holds In-plant QC & 5S project presentation competition 20 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raman for growing crops consuming less water 20 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Deepali Thakur declared president of MKP College student‚Äôs union 20 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun