1,792 kids reported missing in 2016
A total of 1,792 children were missing and kidnapped under the all 36 police district in the State during the year 2016, and of them, 1008 were traced and the rest 784 are still to be found. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik informed this in the State Assembly in response to a question of BJP MLA Pradeep Purohit in the State Assembly on Monday.
The Chief Minister informed that 1,658 cases were registered against the 1,792 complaints received at various stations in the year. The missing figures during the preceding years from 2012 to 2015 stood at 3,511, 2,747, 1068 and 1,788 respectively. The untraced numbers were 121,281 393 and 447 respectively, according to the information.
- 14 minor bridges proposed over Mandirhasaud-Kendri rly line 25 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur to fulfil PM’s ‘Smart City’ dream: Amar 25 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Summer camp of Mount Fort Academy draws good response 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Doon police chalks out traffic plan ahead of Passing- out- Parade at IMA on May 26 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Officers inspect arrangements made for pilgrimage at Rishikesh 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- PM inquires about status of Deoband-Roorkee rail project 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cesu manager’s assets worth Rs 1.2 crore traced 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Baleswar DM takes stock of flood preparedness 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Vig holds meet on investigation for officers 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Two held; bikes, bombs seized 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar