2-day national conference of chartered accountants held at Samanvay Bhavan
A two-day National Conference of Chartered Accountants was held at Samanvay Bhavan. Organised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Bhopal branch, the national conference was about challenges, struggles and ethical issues in charted accountancy.
As many as 400 participants including the CA aspirants were present during the national conference.
At the conference, CA Chandrashekhar Vaze of Mumbai pointed out the everyday ethical problems faced while practicing as a chartered accountant.
He mentioned the protocols mentioned in the code of ethics of CA and also discussed decision enshrined by the various courts in that regard.
He also told, many CA suffered huge penalty and its cost their valuable time in court for their signature even in good faith.
CA has to bring in their practice to refuse and to say no and give priority to legal status before working in good faith.
Central Council Member CA Kimisha Soni told ICAI has started a new help desk for its CA members in which they can solve their issues regarding GST by simply login on gst@ icai.in. It is also to be noted that members can also solve their problem regarding GST from the helpdesk.
Apart from that CA institute is running various helpdesk programmes on branch and national levels to help common peoples, businessman and traders.
CA Sunil Jain from Indore listed out the transitional provisions regarding GST in detail. CA Pramod Jain from New Delhi delivered his technical session on Tax audit report and ICDS.
- Tully, Tagore to grace maiden literary fest 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Reshuffle in MP: Narhari is CPR 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM transfers ‚ÄėBhavantar' amount to 1.35L farmers' a/c 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Don‚Äôt overlook interests of public, Guv to legislators 23 Nov 2017 | SANJEEV JHA | in Ranchi
- 5-yr jail, Rs 4 lakh fine for ex-CS Sajal Chakraborty 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lamhe-2017 to give chance to show talent 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Gov focus on curbing malnutrition remarkable: Forsyth 23 Nov 2017 | PRANAV PRATYUSH | in Ranchi
- Tata trusts on Mission 2020 for rural entrepreneurship 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Traffic police begin exercise to ease city arteries 23 Nov 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Working on secret plans: JPCC chief 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi