- North Korea fires 'Scud-type' ballistic missile
- Schoolgirl pushed down from building by teachers in Pakistan
- Kerala: Congress suspends four for killing ox
- Curfew-like restrictions in parts of Valley
- Erickshaw driver killing:Naidu demands action against culprits
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag found
410 medical officer posts vacant
Health Minister Ajay Chandrakar informed the Chhattisgarh Assembly on Monday that recruitments are regularly being held to appoint of medical officers across the State.
Replying to Congress member Arun Vora during question hour, the Minister informed that there are a total of 1873 sanctioned posts of medical officers for district hospitals, civil hospitals, community health centres and primary health centres.
Out of the 1873 sanctioned posts, there are 410 lying vacant, he said, adding, there are 1277 regular medical officers and 84 employed on contract basis.
- Industry workshop discusses GST issues 29 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Harsh Shah grabs top slot in J’khand in science 29 May 2017 | PRAGYA PALLAVI/ PARVINDER BHATIA/ ASHIS SINHA | in Ranchi
- Weather to keep cool for some more days 29 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Call to make woman pivotal in decision-making for India to rise 29 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Patients flock to this medic for alternative therapy 29 May 2017 | KUMARI RAJNIGANDHA | in Ranchi
- Maoists call bandh today, cops put on alert 29 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Cattle trade ban to hit farmers hard, cautions Jamaitul chief 29 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- JVM open for tie-ups to defeat BJP in ’19 polls: Marandi 29 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Thunderstorm wreaks havoc in N’rangpur 29 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rajmahal flyover murals depict city in flux 29 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar