‘Shaurya Smarak a respect to jawans’
Bhopal: Commerce, Industry and Employment and Mineral Resources Minister Rajendra Shukla said that the construction of Shaurya Smarak in the capital city of Bhopal is a symbol of faith and respect towards the jawans deployed on the borders for security and the martyrs who laid down their lives for the country.
Shukla expressed these views in the visitors’ book today after review of the Shaurya Smarak. The Industry Minister also offered floral tributes to the martyrs.
Shukla holds meeting with power officials
Bhopal: Industry Minister Rajendra Shukla took a meeting of power department officials over disruptions in electricity supply and related complaints in Rewa district. He gave clear instructions to make necessary arrangements and ensure uninterrupted power supply. He told to entrust the responsibility of ensuring uninterrupted power supply to a responsible officer. Shukla said that repeated disruptions in electricity supply will not be tolerated. In case of fault, immediate repair work should be carried out so that public does not have to face difficulties. He instructed officials to make better arrangements immediately. Shukla reviewed issues related to land allotment for the world’s biggest 750 MW solar power plant to be put up at Badwar in Gurh region of Rewa district. It was told at the meeting that the process of transferring land taken by the Forest Department earlier for solar power plant should be started. In this connection, the Industry Minister issued instructions to send the proposal of land transfer to the Government of India.
Minister JOshi inspects schools
Bhopal: Minister of State for Technical Education and Skill Development (Independent Charge), School Education and Labour Deepak Joshi conducts sudden inspection of Government Chandrashekhar Middle School, Dusshera Maidan, TT Nagar and Government Kasturba Higher Secondary School, North TT Nagar in Bhopal. Joshi took information about teachers and students during inspection at Government Chandrashekhar Middle School. He gave instructions to improve the condition of drinking water arrangement, cleaning of toilets, mid-day meals etc. He instructed to make immediate toilet arrangements for the students. Three teachers of Government Kasturba Higher Secondary School were found to be on leave. The arrangement of mid-day meal, drinking water and maintenance of toilets was found to be
satisfactory. Students were found playing sitolia during their lunch break. Joshi assured to make furniture available for the middle classes.
CM to attend Yoga Day event at Lal Parade
Bhopal: The main programme of third International Yoga Day will be held in the presence of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan at Lal Parade Ground Bhopal on June 21. Secretary School Education Dipti Gaud Mukherji reviewed preparations of the event.
Mukherji told to make arrangements of temporary toiletsrrangements in the ground. The programme will begin at 6.30 in the morning. The programme will be aired in the entire state. Commissioner Public Instructions Neeraj Dubey, Collector Nishant Warwade and other officers were present during the meeting.
- Bhopalites to witness Aradhna today 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Painting exhibition begins at Bharat Bhavan 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Use of bio-resources to be regulated soon 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Double murder case: Main accused held 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Will purchase all farm produce, assures CM 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- College students perform asanas on Yoga Day 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- World Yoga Day celebrated across institutions 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- President to visit Doon in July 22 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Muslim minors held for shouting pro-Pak slogans in Uttarakhand 22 Jun 2017 | PTI | in Dehradun
- Two woman Maoists gunned down in encounter with police 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur