- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
Mesmerising display by Army Band
Bhopal: Visitors at the Shaurya Samark were left spell bound by a mesmerising display by the Army Band on Saturday. The Band and Equipment Display was organised by the Army as a part of the Independence Day celebrations.
Visitors in huge numbers thronged the Mukta Rang Manch to witness the splendour of Army Bands playing martial and patriotic tunes.
Large footfalls were also witnessed at the Theatre of War where a variety of weapons and equipment used by the Army were displayed. School children and youngsters were seen displaying a keen interest in the weapons and equipment. The event invoked immense patriotic fervour amongst the common citizens. The event was orgainsed at the Shaurya Samark to pay homage to the martyrs and to familiarise general public especially the youth, with various weapons and equipment used by our Army.
‘Immense opportunity in online marketing’
Jabalpur: In the era of technology there is huge demand of technical resources at national and international level and these resources are provided with the help of expert engineers through internet-mobile like services which were never considered to be a reality said Supreet Taare MD Taritas Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, while speaking with media persons.Taare said that is immense opportunity in online marketing for engineers. In the past five not only at foreign and national level but in the city also company has received tremendous response. The company aims to develop new technology in the city which could make the state proud at national and international level.
He said today with the advent of new technology online services and app based services have become the need of every one most of the tasks could be completed within no time.
Grand Kangla Gate in IGRMS
Bhopal: Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya, Bhopal salvage activities for revitilization of vanishing but valuable cultures traditions. To achieve this objective Sangrahalaya is adding ‘Kangla Gate’ at entrance of open-air exhibition Tribal Habitat. A group 07 traditional artisans, from Manipur under the leadership of Ibomcha Meitei are making the traditional yet grand Kangla Gate in IGRMS. Situated close to the banks of the Imphal River, the Kangla Fort or Kangla Palace is a symbol of Manipur's glory. The word ‘Kangla’ means dry land in Manipuri or Meetei language. Kangla was the ancient capital of Manipur. The existence of this fort dates back to 33 AD. In 1891, it was taken over by the British army after the Anglo-Manipur War. Later, the Assam Rifle took control of it, until 2004. The Kangla Fort was handed over to the state government of Manipur. At present, the fort is open for visitors and is a major tourist attraction of the state. A visit to the Kangla Fort Gate is a must for art lovers and historians as this ancient fort holds immense archaeological, religious and historical significance.
Minister advises people on flu symptoms
Bhopal:Public Health and Family Welfare Minister Rustum Singh has appealed to the people of the State to get themselves examined at the nearest health centre if they are suffering from cold, cough, fever, severe headache and difficulty in breathing. Delay in examination might have serious effects on health. If flu is diagnosed in the examination, take the entire course of medicine on the doctor’s advice.Consume maximum hot liquids. Wash your hands with soap before touching nose, eyes and mouth. Keep a cloth over your mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing. Singh said that due to rise in humidity and chill in the weather, the cases of swine flu seem to be increasing in the state and the country despite precautionary measures. Samples of 131 suspected swine flu patients have been tested so far in the State from July to till date. Out of this 24 have been tested positive.
- Previous Govts indulged in business of illegally acquiring lands: CM 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal would emerge as natural farming state: Guv 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now it is mandatory to link PMAY beneficiary with geo-tagging 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be expanded: Khattar 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Tara given life imprisonment 18 Mar 2018 | PTI | in Bhopal
- Minister‚Äôs daughter-in-law commits suicide at Udaypura 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Interactive session with intellectuals, scribes held for Gwalior trade fair 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 2-day national level working model contest Nirmaan2k18 concludes 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Farmers forced to dump tomatoes, feed them to cattle for poor rates, says Ajay Singh 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal