- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
2,200 kids try luck for Boogie Woogie reality show
The most popular dancing reality show — Boogie Woogie has spread its charm among the tiny tots of the city. In a two-day audition organised at Oriental College, Bhopal, as many as 2,200 kids gave auditions to participate in the dancing reality show.
The auditions were organised here on Monday and Tuesday, where the kids of the city spread the colours of their dancing talent before the judges. Producer, creator and one of the hosts of the show, Naved Jaffery took the auditions and was overwhelmed with the massive talent of the small kids.
Notably, the Sony Entertainment Television’s dance show Boogie Woogie Kids Championship 2013 would be launched in December. The auditions have begun across the country and the judges, Javed Jaffery, Naved Jaffery and Ravi Behl are searching for the rarest talent of dancing among the children.
While talking to The Pioneer, Naved Jaffery said, “As I have visited the city after a long time, I was already very excited for the auditions. It was a pleasure to watch such small children presenting most of the difficult dance forms before me. As I was taking the auditions, I realized that much talent is hidden in the kids of our country which should be brought out before the people. It was a wonderful and a mesmerizing experience for me,” he further added (laughing).
According to the sources, 8000 applications were submitted for the participation in the auditions out of which 2,200 turned up for the audition. On the first day of the audition, as many as 1,200 children gave the auditions and on Tuesday around 1000 kids turned up to show their talent. As it was an enthralling experience for Naved to take the auditions, it was a wonderful experience for the participants as well.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM expands cabinet for eighth time 27 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Opposition slams re-induction of Prajapati 27 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Not afraid of RSS and BJP says Rahul Gandhi 27 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rahul criticises PM over not meeting farmers directly 27 Sep 2016 | pns | in Lucknow
- Kairana Exodus to become Poll issue 27 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP plans backward caste sammelans in the state 27 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ECI scans the poll preparations in the State 27 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh Yadav is the future of SP: Ram Gopal Yadav 27 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State’s loan burden rises to Rs54K crore 27 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Man killed over past enmity, extortion in Puri 27 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
Those who think they can keep Pakistan together by attacking other cultures with jihadist extremism, should visit Dhaka.
The Hindu community has made fantastic contributions to world civilisation and to American culture.
If it wasn't for Arnold Palmer, golf wouldn't be as popular as it is now. He was the one who brought it to the forefront.