- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
2,200 kids try luck for Boogie Woogie reality show
The most popular dancing reality show — Boogie Woogie has spread its charm among the tiny tots of the city. In a two-day audition organised at Oriental College, Bhopal, as many as 2,200 kids gave auditions to participate in the dancing reality show.
The auditions were organised here on Monday and Tuesday, where the kids of the city spread the colours of their dancing talent before the judges. Producer, creator and one of the hosts of the show, Naved Jaffery took the auditions and was overwhelmed with the massive talent of the small kids.
Notably, the Sony Entertainment Television’s dance show Boogie Woogie Kids Championship 2013 would be launched in December. The auditions have begun across the country and the judges, Javed Jaffery, Naved Jaffery and Ravi Behl are searching for the rarest talent of dancing among the children.
While talking to The Pioneer, Naved Jaffery said, “As I have visited the city after a long time, I was already very excited for the auditions. It was a pleasure to watch such small children presenting most of the difficult dance forms before me. As I was taking the auditions, I realized that much talent is hidden in the kids of our country which should be brought out before the people. It was a wonderful and a mesmerizing experience for me,” he further added (laughing).
According to the sources, 8000 applications were submitted for the participation in the auditions out of which 2,200 turned up for the audition. On the first day of the audition, as many as 1,200 children gave the auditions and on Tuesday around 1000 kids turned up to show their talent. As it was an enthralling experience for Naved to take the auditions, it was a wonderful experience for the participants as well.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Protest marks Bhopal gas tragedy anniversary 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- No wedding bells for Tej, Ramdev’s niece 04 Dec 2016 | IANS | in Bhopal
- State’s 1.83 cr ration card holders, families linked to Aadhaar 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- C’garh pushing tribal dists to go cashless 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Sapling plantation training centre in Naya Raipur soon 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Rahul likely to visit C’garh on Ghasidas Jayanti 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Civilian injured in blast triggered by Naxals 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Cong’s crappy protest over demonetisation 04 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab promoted as tourist destination at HoA 04 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana: No impact of demonetisation on Rabi sowing 04 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
Army has been deployed without informing the State Government. This is unprecedented and serious. Is this a military coup?
For me, female attention is one of the best things ever. I love women and women love me. I love being a sex symbol.
Prime Minister Modi is a prisoner of his own image, inflicting suffering on the people of India to protect his own persona.