- 8 killed as portion of TN transport corpn's building collapses
- Make China Great Again! Xi leads China into muscular new era
- Chidambaram takes dig at EC for delaying Gujarat poll announcement
- Modi lashes out at Congress for rejecting 2013 proposal to redevelop Kedarnath
- Study: World pollution deadlier than wars, disasters, hunger
- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
2,200 kids try luck for Boogie Woogie reality show
The most popular dancing reality show — Boogie Woogie has spread its charm among the tiny tots of the city. In a two-day audition organised at Oriental College, Bhopal, as many as 2,200 kids gave auditions to participate in the dancing reality show.
The auditions were organised here on Monday and Tuesday, where the kids of the city spread the colours of their dancing talent before the judges. Producer, creator and one of the hosts of the show, Naved Jaffery took the auditions and was overwhelmed with the massive talent of the small kids.
Notably, the Sony Entertainment Television’s dance show Boogie Woogie Kids Championship 2013 would be launched in December. The auditions have begun across the country and the judges, Javed Jaffery, Naved Jaffery and Ravi Behl are searching for the rarest talent of dancing among the children.
While talking to The Pioneer, Naved Jaffery said, “As I have visited the city after a long time, I was already very excited for the auditions. It was a pleasure to watch such small children presenting most of the difficult dance forms before me. As I was taking the auditions, I realized that much talent is hidden in the kids of our country which should be brought out before the people. It was a wonderful and a mesmerizing experience for me,” he further added (laughing).
According to the sources, 8000 applications were submitted for the participation in the auditions out of which 2,200 turned up for the audition. On the first day of the audition, as many as 1,200 children gave the auditions and on Tuesday around 1000 kids turned up to show their talent. As it was an enthralling experience for Naved to take the auditions, it was a wonderful experience for the participants as well.
- Women power to rule lower judiciary in Jharkhand 19 Oct 2017 | SUMAN K SHRIVASTAVA | in Ranchi
- 300 policemen on toes to ensure peaceful Diwali 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Diwali celebration with underprivileged kids 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Teachers gear up for union polls 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Diwali: Additional forces deployed 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- State Govt gives Diwali gift to GCE Hospital 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Modi to inaugurate projects: Bhatt 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- City gears up for Diwali celebration 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Security upped for PM‚Äôs Oct 20 visit 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun