- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
‘30 police outposts, 21 PSs opened in State in 2013’
As many as 30 new police outposts and 21 police stations have been opened in Madhya Pradesh this year. This was informed by Home Minister Uma Shankar Gupta while inaugurating new police outposts at JP Hospital and Bhadbhada Road here on Wednesday.
The Home Minister said that apart from opening of new police stations and outposts, police force and buildings have also been sanctioned for them. He said that it will help in prevention of untoward incidents and ensuring quick action against criminals. At the programme, Home Minister Gupta was felicitated with shawl and coconut by office-bearers of Employees’ Union.
In Bhopal district, the government has sanctioned police outposts at Hamidia Hospital, Idgah Hills, Waqf Board, JP Hospital, Ashoka Garden and Bhadbhada Road and police stations at Chuna Bhatti and Ayodhya Nagar.
Similarly, police outposts have been sanctioned for Paudhi and police station at Bhuimadh in Sidhi district, police station at Langhadol in Singrauli district, outposts at Kapurda and police station in Chhindwara rural in Chhindwara district, outpost at Sarvaniya Maharaj in Neemuch district and police station at Neemuch city, police stations at Station Road in Morena, outpost at Raigaon in Satna, outpost at Dalauda and police station at Een Abadi in Mandsaur district, outpost at Panna civil lines, outposts at Piparahi, Ghat, Patehra and Gangev in Rewa, outpost at Hatki Road in Ratlam, outpost at Noordoondiya in Alirajpur, outposts at Balsamund and Bhagsur in Barwani, outpost at Balakl in Katni, police station at New Katni Junction, Singhpur in Shahdol, police station at Sohagpur, police station at Timakgarh, police stations at Chandera and Bamhori Kalan, Leema Chauhan in Rajgarh, Biaora Rural, Gwari Ghat, Anand Nagar and Gosalpur in Jabalpur district, outpost at Maholi in Ashok Nagar district, police station at Kotwali Rural and police station in Sheopur Rural.
New police outposts have been sanctioned for Binaganj in Guna, Lukwasa in Shivpuri, Beed in Khandwa, Sirwel in Khargone, Harda civil lines, Khirkiya, Kartana, Maa Chamunda Tekri in Dewas and Pitambara Devi Mandir complex, Datia.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- No salary for 3 months, DMC docs threaten stir 01 Jun 2016 | Gajendra Singh Negi | in Dehradun
- Workshop marks World Tobacco Day at DMC 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- New DGP takes a road different from his predecessors 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Scientists should make 2 models every yr’ 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Report on Panchayati Raj institutions submitted 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Summer camp for Army personnels’ children ends 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CS led meeting on employment generation held at Secretariat 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Ex-MP Tamta files papers for next RS poll 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Haridwar Army officer dies in Maharashtra fire incident 01 Jun 2016 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- Eight farmer groups pay off loan, are now proud apple orchard owners 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
If authorities do not act against the comedian who has disrespected our national icons, the MNS will deal with him.
I like Salman Khan's company; I hope he likes mine too. If Sultan had somebody else, I wouldn't have done it.
Samajwadi Party's attempt to form an alliance with the RLD shows that it is not confident of coming to power again in Uttar Pradesh.