- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
‘30 police outposts, 21 PSs opened in State in 2013’
As many as 30 new police outposts and 21 police stations have been opened in Madhya Pradesh this year. This was informed by Home Minister Uma Shankar Gupta while inaugurating new police outposts at JP Hospital and Bhadbhada Road here on Wednesday.
The Home Minister said that apart from opening of new police stations and outposts, police force and buildings have also been sanctioned for them. He said that it will help in prevention of untoward incidents and ensuring quick action against criminals. At the programme, Home Minister Gupta was felicitated with shawl and coconut by office-bearers of Employees’ Union.
In Bhopal district, the government has sanctioned police outposts at Hamidia Hospital, Idgah Hills, Waqf Board, JP Hospital, Ashoka Garden and Bhadbhada Road and police stations at Chuna Bhatti and Ayodhya Nagar.
Similarly, police outposts have been sanctioned for Paudhi and police station at Bhuimadh in Sidhi district, police station at Langhadol in Singrauli district, outposts at Kapurda and police station in Chhindwara rural in Chhindwara district, outpost at Sarvaniya Maharaj in Neemuch district and police station at Neemuch city, police stations at Station Road in Morena, outpost at Raigaon in Satna, outpost at Dalauda and police station at Een Abadi in Mandsaur district, outpost at Panna civil lines, outposts at Piparahi, Ghat, Patehra and Gangev in Rewa, outpost at Hatki Road in Ratlam, outpost at Noordoondiya in Alirajpur, outposts at Balsamund and Bhagsur in Barwani, outpost at Balakl in Katni, police station at New Katni Junction, Singhpur in Shahdol, police station at Sohagpur, police station at Timakgarh, police stations at Chandera and Bamhori Kalan, Leema Chauhan in Rajgarh, Biaora Rural, Gwari Ghat, Anand Nagar and Gosalpur in Jabalpur district, outpost at Maholi in Ashok Nagar district, police station at Kotwali Rural and police station in Sheopur Rural.
New police outposts have been sanctioned for Binaganj in Guna, Lukwasa in Shivpuri, Beed in Khandwa, Sirwel in Khargone, Harda civil lines, Khirkiya, Kartana, Maa Chamunda Tekri in Dewas and Pitambara Devi Mandir complex, Datia.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Not only farmers, teachers too set to give jolt to Govt 29 Nov 2015 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- Kantabanji MLA gets death threat via SMS 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Youths join rally to combat declining rate 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Total prohibition in State demanded 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Only CM can decide on liquor ban, says Rout 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Transgenders face problems despite SC recognition’ 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Pay Rs 1 lakh to rape victim: State told 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Baleswar man fakes loot scene to grab Rs 4.20 lakh 29 Nov 2015 | UBACHAK MOHANTY | in Bhubaneswar
- Playwright Gopal Patnaik dies 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Training for diabetes docs from Dec 12 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
29 Nov 2015 | Kushan Mitra
Earlier in November, the Presidents of People’s Republic of China and Republic of China shook hands in Singapore — the first meeting of the protagonists of the Chinese Civil War in 66 years. The Republic of China, or Taiwan as most people know the country, is on the verge of a new election, and is also considering where its place is in the world...
I don't know why there is so much hype about the pitch. People sitting in other countries are talking of Indian pitches.
Smita Patil was a chameleon. She could be a part of the story without your thinking about it.
Europe cannot accept all the refugees coming from Syria. That's why we need a diplomatic, military and political solution.