- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
‘30 police outposts, 21 PSs opened in State in 2013’
As many as 30 new police outposts and 21 police stations have been opened in Madhya Pradesh this year. This was informed by Home Minister Uma Shankar Gupta while inaugurating new police outposts at JP Hospital and Bhadbhada Road here on Wednesday.
The Home Minister said that apart from opening of new police stations and outposts, police force and buildings have also been sanctioned for them. He said that it will help in prevention of untoward incidents and ensuring quick action against criminals. At the programme, Home Minister Gupta was felicitated with shawl and coconut by office-bearers of Employees’ Union.
In Bhopal district, the government has sanctioned police outposts at Hamidia Hospital, Idgah Hills, Waqf Board, JP Hospital, Ashoka Garden and Bhadbhada Road and police stations at Chuna Bhatti and Ayodhya Nagar.
Similarly, police outposts have been sanctioned for Paudhi and police station at Bhuimadh in Sidhi district, police station at Langhadol in Singrauli district, outposts at Kapurda and police station in Chhindwara rural in Chhindwara district, outpost at Sarvaniya Maharaj in Neemuch district and police station at Neemuch city, police stations at Station Road in Morena, outpost at Raigaon in Satna, outpost at Dalauda and police station at Een Abadi in Mandsaur district, outpost at Panna civil lines, outposts at Piparahi, Ghat, Patehra and Gangev in Rewa, outpost at Hatki Road in Ratlam, outpost at Noordoondiya in Alirajpur, outposts at Balsamund and Bhagsur in Barwani, outpost at Balakl in Katni, police station at New Katni Junction, Singhpur in Shahdol, police station at Sohagpur, police station at Timakgarh, police stations at Chandera and Bamhori Kalan, Leema Chauhan in Rajgarh, Biaora Rural, Gwari Ghat, Anand Nagar and Gosalpur in Jabalpur district, outpost at Maholi in Ashok Nagar district, police station at Kotwali Rural and police station in Sheopur Rural.
New police outposts have been sanctioned for Binaganj in Guna, Lukwasa in Shivpuri, Beed in Khandwa, Sirwel in Khargone, Harda civil lines, Khirkiya, Kartana, Maa Chamunda Tekri in Dewas and Pitambara Devi Mandir complex, Datia.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Akhilesh becomes stronger than earlier despite Family feud 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Prajapati may be reinducted in cabinet 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh praises for Media 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Focus on prevention of terror attacks says Maya 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mishra concerned over decline in Brahmin MPs in Lok Sabha 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rahul to start Kisan yatra’s second leg from Sitapur on Monday 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Cameras on highways to catch speeding motorists 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Cong plans visiting every house against BJD, BJP 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Weeklyroundups 26 Sep 2016 | BAIDYANATH MISHRA | in Bhubaneswar
- AAP claims to emerge alternative in Odisha 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
The Uri attack could be a reaction to atrocities in Kashmir. Relatives of those killed and blinded were hurt and outraged.
I think as you get older, you really get to the point where you just don't care anymore what people think.
We have long urged India and Pakistan to find ways to resolve their differences, not through violence, but through diplomacy. White House