- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan for Saarc home ministers’ meet in August
- 'Delhi Police may arrest 2 more AAP MLAs'
- Cabinet approves key changes in GST Bill
- Obama appeals for Hillary, slams Trump at Democratic Convention
- Modi congratulates May for assuming responsibility as British PM
- Hillary makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Income Tax raid at AAP legislator's residence
‘30 police outposts, 21 PSs opened in State in 2013’
As many as 30 new police outposts and 21 police stations have been opened in Madhya Pradesh this year. This was informed by Home Minister Uma Shankar Gupta while inaugurating new police outposts at JP Hospital and Bhadbhada Road here on Wednesday.
The Home Minister said that apart from opening of new police stations and outposts, police force and buildings have also been sanctioned for them. He said that it will help in prevention of untoward incidents and ensuring quick action against criminals. At the programme, Home Minister Gupta was felicitated with shawl and coconut by office-bearers of Employees’ Union.
In Bhopal district, the government has sanctioned police outposts at Hamidia Hospital, Idgah Hills, Waqf Board, JP Hospital, Ashoka Garden and Bhadbhada Road and police stations at Chuna Bhatti and Ayodhya Nagar.
Similarly, police outposts have been sanctioned for Paudhi and police station at Bhuimadh in Sidhi district, police station at Langhadol in Singrauli district, outposts at Kapurda and police station in Chhindwara rural in Chhindwara district, outpost at Sarvaniya Maharaj in Neemuch district and police station at Neemuch city, police stations at Station Road in Morena, outpost at Raigaon in Satna, outpost at Dalauda and police station at Een Abadi in Mandsaur district, outpost at Panna civil lines, outposts at Piparahi, Ghat, Patehra and Gangev in Rewa, outpost at Hatki Road in Ratlam, outpost at Noordoondiya in Alirajpur, outposts at Balsamund and Bhagsur in Barwani, outpost at Balakl in Katni, police station at New Katni Junction, Singhpur in Shahdol, police station at Sohagpur, police station at Timakgarh, police stations at Chandera and Bamhori Kalan, Leema Chauhan in Rajgarh, Biaora Rural, Gwari Ghat, Anand Nagar and Gosalpur in Jabalpur district, outpost at Maholi in Ashok Nagar district, police station at Kotwali Rural and police station in Sheopur Rural.
New police outposts have been sanctioned for Binaganj in Guna, Lukwasa in Shivpuri, Beed in Khandwa, Sirwel in Khargone, Harda civil lines, Khirkiya, Kartana, Maa Chamunda Tekri in Dewas and Pitambara Devi Mandir complex, Datia.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Haryana receives investment worth `6.41L cr 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- EC launches electoral roll purification programme 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Workshop on Skilling & Employment for PwDs 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Pak leadership vying to inflame hate-India drive, says BJP leader 28 Jul 2016 | Kishori Lal | in Chandigarh
- Himachal Tourism to introduce Hotel Management Software 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now, sisters can tie rakhis on imprisoned brothers 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Where is Saraswati? ‘Abandoned’ villagers ask Khattar Govt 28 Jul 2016 | Nishu Mahajan | in Chandigarh
- Capt’s resignation threat a ‘political gimmick’: Badal 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- ‘AAP ignorant of legal, constitutional niceties’ 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
The demand for Uniform Civil Code is a cloak for imposing Hindu Personal Law, which is actually deeply anti-women and has been made progressively more pro-women.
I am quite erratic in my decisions. I don't follow any set path. I am quite like the pokemons. I am always on the run.
The relationship between India and Pakistan cannot be resolved by symbolic gestures. There has to be a major shift in attitudes of both the countries.