‘30 police outposts, 21 PSs opened in State in 2013’
As many as 30 new police outposts and 21 police stations have been opened in Madhya Pradesh this year. This was informed by Home Minister Uma Shankar Gupta while inaugurating new police outposts at JP Hospital and Bhadbhada Road here on Wednesday.
The Home Minister said that apart from opening of new police stations and outposts, police force and buildings have also been sanctioned for them. He said that it will help in prevention of untoward incidents and ensuring quick action against criminals. At the programme, Home Minister Gupta was felicitated with shawl and coconut by office-bearers of Employees’ Union.
In Bhopal district, the government has sanctioned police outposts at Hamidia Hospital, Idgah Hills, Waqf Board, JP Hospital, Ashoka Garden and Bhadbhada Road and police stations at Chuna Bhatti and Ayodhya Nagar.
Similarly, police outposts have been sanctioned for Paudhi and police station at Bhuimadh in Sidhi district, police station at Langhadol in Singrauli district, outposts at Kapurda and police station in Chhindwara rural in Chhindwara district, outpost at Sarvaniya Maharaj in Neemuch district and police station at Neemuch city, police stations at Station Road in Morena, outpost at Raigaon in Satna, outpost at Dalauda and police station at Een Abadi in Mandsaur district, outpost at Panna civil lines, outposts at Piparahi, Ghat, Patehra and Gangev in Rewa, outpost at Hatki Road in Ratlam, outpost at Noordoondiya in Alirajpur, outposts at Balsamund and Bhagsur in Barwani, outpost at Balakl in Katni, police station at New Katni Junction, Singhpur in Shahdol, police station at Sohagpur, police station at Timakgarh, police stations at Chandera and Bamhori Kalan, Leema Chauhan in Rajgarh, Biaora Rural, Gwari Ghat, Anand Nagar and Gosalpur in Jabalpur district, outpost at Maholi in Ashok Nagar district, police station at Kotwali Rural and police station in Sheopur Rural.
New police outposts have been sanctioned for Binaganj in Guna, Lukwasa in Shivpuri, Beed in Khandwa, Sirwel in Khargone, Harda civil lines, Khirkiya, Kartana, Maa Chamunda Tekri in Dewas and Pitambara Devi Mandir complex, Datia.
- Portal of land offered for dev launched 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab SC panel orders VB probe against Patiala’s private college 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana textile traders join strike 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab Govt launches tree plantation drive 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Textile traders down shutters in Punjab 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Cops book 5 people for attempt to murder over land dispute 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Akami Multi Specialty Ayurvedic Clinic opens in city 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HP Youth Congress to counter BJP yatra with Vikas Prachar yatra 28 Jun 2017 | Kamal Joshi | in Chandigarh
- Haryana aims GSDP growth at 9.8% 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh