- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
66th Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima from Dec 14
The three-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima – 2013 (World Islamic Congregation) would be held here at Ghasipura in Entkheri on the outskirts of Bhopal from December 14 to 16. This would be the 66th year of the religious meet considered as the third biggest gathering of Muslims in the world.
Ijtima organising committee member Atiqul Islam setting aside the rumours about the shift of Ijtima venue asserted that the venue would remain same and hold some unknown mischievous persons for spreading the rumor that the venue of the largest Islamic gathering after Hajj in Makkah and the Ijtima in Bangladesh. There was not even a slightest of consideration about the change in venue but somehow the rumours were spread that the venue would be changed and Ijtima would be held at some new place, now the dates and venue are announced and we call on the Ummah not to believe on rumours, the Ijtima would held in Ghasipura only, he added.
Islam said that the Ijtima that would begin on Saturday, December 14, would be concluded on Monday, December 16, after a grand dua.
He said that over one million people are expected to attend the three-day congregation. The event is one of the largest religious congregations in the world that does not have any political affiliation. It carries some of the greatest spiritual messages for the Muslims the non-Muslims.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM briefs Ram Naik on political situation in state 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Shivpal expels Akhilesh’s loyalist Pawan Pandey 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Shivpal vacates his official residence 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati denies charges of PM 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- DGP Zaveed Ahmed asks juniors to celebrate diwali with orphans, senior citizens 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Strong reason pushed me to quit: Rita Bahuguna Joshi 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Azam Khan plays as messiah for Muslims 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Jungle Safari having unique ‘Mgt Zone’ for wildlife conservation 27 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Lok Adalats to be held in C’garh from Nov 12 27 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 139 sand mines in C’garh awaiting environmental clearance 27 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
My family and the Samajwadi Party are united. All workers are united. There are some conspirators who do not have any mass base.
Trump suffers from very poor self-esteem. He has no insight, no intuition, no creativity, no capacity to offer hope.
Film-makers of the past were creative people and not businessmen. That is why they could make the kind of cinema they did.