- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
66th Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima from Dec 14
The three-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima – 2013 (World Islamic Congregation) would be held here at Ghasipura in Entkheri on the outskirts of Bhopal from December 14 to 16. This would be the 66th year of the religious meet considered as the third biggest gathering of Muslims in the world.
Ijtima organising committee member Atiqul Islam setting aside the rumours about the shift of Ijtima venue asserted that the venue would remain same and hold some unknown mischievous persons for spreading the rumor that the venue of the largest Islamic gathering after Hajj in Makkah and the Ijtima in Bangladesh. There was not even a slightest of consideration about the change in venue but somehow the rumours were spread that the venue would be changed and Ijtima would be held at some new place, now the dates and venue are announced and we call on the Ummah not to believe on rumours, the Ijtima would held in Ghasipura only, he added.
Islam said that the Ijtima that would begin on Saturday, December 14, would be concluded on Monday, December 16, after a grand dua.
He said that over one million people are expected to attend the three-day congregation. The event is one of the largest religious congregations in the world that does not have any political affiliation. It carries some of the greatest spiritual messages for the Muslims the non-Muslims.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Dadri incident much hyped by ‘chalu party’: CM 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rajnath to visit to his constituency 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maulana blames UP govt for dadri incident 08 Oct 2015 | Virendra Nath Bhatt | in Lucknow
- Khan says his decision is right 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- MDM cooks to get salary info in SMS 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Panchayat polls commencing from oct-9 08 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- SKCG students go on strike 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rs226 crore earmarked for MGNREGS in Koraput 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- UP cops defends colleague beyond law 08 Oct 2015 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- Two women critical in B’pur cylinder blast 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
04 Oct 2015 | Shalini Saksena
Coke Studio@MTV Season 4 is all set to air its next episode today. SHALINI SAKSENA speaks to music composers, playback singers and lyricists about what’s in store for the big names this time It is bigger, better, more creative and has top luminaries of the music world like Javed Akhtar, Babul Supriyo, Prasoon Joshi, Anupam Roy and Jeet Gannguli...
08 Oct 2015 | PNS | Lucknow
Without naming the BJP, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said that members of a ‘chalu party’ engineered the Dadri incident to divert people’s attention from development in UP and divide society on religious lines to get political mileage in the 2017 Assembly polls. “The ‘chalu party’ members raise different issues every six months thereby working on their agenda...
The upcoming visit of the President of India to Israel will serve to deepen the friendship between our two states.
Cost-cutting in Olympics games not about being modest. It's about being efficient, it's about making sense.
This (Russian planes entering Turkey's air space) does not look like an accident. It is a serious violation.