- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Peter Mukerjea sent to judicial custody
- Heavy rains lash parts of TN, Puducherry:Normal life hit
- BJP MPs asked to avoid making provocative statements
- UN chief welcomes Modi-Sharif meeting in Paris
- Militant hideout busted in Jammu and Kashmir
- India's central bank keeps interest rates unchanged
- ULFA(I) militants attack stone crusher unit workers, 2 injured
66th Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima from Dec 14
The three-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima – 2013 (World Islamic Congregation) would be held here at Ghasipura in Entkheri on the outskirts of Bhopal from December 14 to 16. This would be the 66th year of the religious meet considered as the third biggest gathering of Muslims in the world.
Ijtima organising committee member Atiqul Islam setting aside the rumours about the shift of Ijtima venue asserted that the venue would remain same and hold some unknown mischievous persons for spreading the rumor that the venue of the largest Islamic gathering after Hajj in Makkah and the Ijtima in Bangladesh. There was not even a slightest of consideration about the change in venue but somehow the rumours were spread that the venue would be changed and Ijtima would be held at some new place, now the dates and venue are announced and we call on the Ummah not to believe on rumours, the Ijtima would held in Ghasipura only, he added.
Islam said that the Ijtima that would begin on Saturday, December 14, would be concluded on Monday, December 16, after a grand dua.
He said that over one million people are expected to attend the three-day congregation. The event is one of the largest religious congregations in the world that does not have any political affiliation. It carries some of the greatest spiritual messages for the Muslims the non-Muslims.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- State to appoint 35k safai karamcharies 02 Dec 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Thakur files petition agst prajapati 02 Dec 2015 | pns | in Lucknow
- Dalit employees calls up rally on dec 7 02 Dec 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Sp to take a call on GST 02 Dec 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 73% turnout in second phase panchayat polls 02 Dec 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Wild animals in Jungle Safari by Jan ’16 02 Dec 2015 | Sandeep Pradhan | in Raipur
- Funds for ‘Pilot Solar City’ only if equal amount contributed: Centre 02 Dec 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- World Hockey Federation chief calls on Raman 02 Dec 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM: Can make any sacrifice for peace in Punjab 02 Dec 2015 | Manan Saini | in Chandigarh
- Sadbhavna Rallies: BJP lauds Badal’s initiative 02 Dec 2015 | PNS | in Chandigarh
29 Nov 2015 | Kushan Mitra
Earlier in November, the Presidents of People’s Republic of China and Republic of China shook hands in Singapore — the first meeting of the protagonists of the Chinese Civil War in 66 years. The Republic of China, or Taiwan as most people know the country, is on the verge of a new election, and is also considering where its place is in the world...
If you ask Syrians, they will tell you they don't want a peace conference in France, because France supports terrorism and war.
I don't really regret anything that I've done. I've learnt from everything, and everything leads you to the next place.
I will try to perform to the best of my ability. If the BJP finds fault in my performance, it has every right to do so.