- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
66th Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima from Dec 14
The three-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima – 2013 (World Islamic Congregation) would be held here at Ghasipura in Entkheri on the outskirts of Bhopal from December 14 to 16. This would be the 66th year of the religious meet considered as the third biggest gathering of Muslims in the world.
Ijtima organising committee member Atiqul Islam setting aside the rumours about the shift of Ijtima venue asserted that the venue would remain same and hold some unknown mischievous persons for spreading the rumor that the venue of the largest Islamic gathering after Hajj in Makkah and the Ijtima in Bangladesh. There was not even a slightest of consideration about the change in venue but somehow the rumours were spread that the venue would be changed and Ijtima would be held at some new place, now the dates and venue are announced and we call on the Ummah not to believe on rumours, the Ijtima would held in Ghasipura only, he added.
Islam said that the Ijtima that would begin on Saturday, December 14, would be concluded on Monday, December 16, after a grand dua.
He said that over one million people are expected to attend the three-day congregation. The event is one of the largest religious congregations in the world that does not have any political affiliation. It carries some of the greatest spiritual messages for the Muslims the non-Muslims.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- All 110 ULBs included in AWAS Yojana 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2nd cutoffs for Plus II admission out 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sanskrit University denies Contract Lecturers interview 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Gram Nyayalayas can render wonderful job’ 26 Jun 2016 | SEFALI SUMAN | in Bhubaneswar
- 4 foreigners held for using satellite phone 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Puri cop held accepting Rs1,000 bribe 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rourkela Smart City projects get final shape 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 40% Odisha kids use inhalants, 15% heroin 26 Jun 2016 | MAYARANI PRAHARAJ | in Bhubaneswar
- SP calls off merger with QED 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- No place of criminal in SP: CM 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
26 Jun 2016 | Ananya Borgohain and Shraddha Singh
When Delhi University announces its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses, predictably thousands of students will be rejected. Where do they go now when the frontiers they aspire for a successful future lead them to a dead end, ask ANANYA BORGOHAIN and SHRADDHA SINGH While Delhi University (DU) will release its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses on June 30, its St Stephen’s College had announced its own list last week...
We don’t know why India showed its desperation and allowed the country to be equated with Pakistan on the issue of NSG membership.
I am actually dying to get married and have been waiting for the other party to agree. Men have no say... It's the women who decide it all.
Brexit will provide the country better market access to the EU and England, even as there will be some market volatility for now.