- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
66th Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima from Dec 14
The three-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima – 2013 (World Islamic Congregation) would be held here at Ghasipura in Entkheri on the outskirts of Bhopal from December 14 to 16. This would be the 66th year of the religious meet considered as the third biggest gathering of Muslims in the world.
Ijtima organising committee member Atiqul Islam setting aside the rumours about the shift of Ijtima venue asserted that the venue would remain same and hold some unknown mischievous persons for spreading the rumor that the venue of the largest Islamic gathering after Hajj in Makkah and the Ijtima in Bangladesh. There was not even a slightest of consideration about the change in venue but somehow the rumours were spread that the venue would be changed and Ijtima would be held at some new place, now the dates and venue are announced and we call on the Ummah not to believe on rumours, the Ijtima would held in Ghasipura only, he added.
Islam said that the Ijtima that would begin on Saturday, December 14, would be concluded on Monday, December 16, after a grand dua.
He said that over one million people are expected to attend the three-day congregation. The event is one of the largest religious congregations in the world that does not have any political affiliation. It carries some of the greatest spiritual messages for the Muslims the non-Muslims.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- State Govt urged to check jumbo deaths, given tips 01 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Green nod to cement plant opposed in Jajpur district 01 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Animesh Biswas is new NITR Director 01 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mineral transport rates for truckers revised 01 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Nabard sets Rs 10K-cr aid for Odisha 01 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Poor execution of protective laws: SCs, STs suffer in State 01 Oct 2016 | MANAS JENA | in Bhubaneswar
- Graft slur against Sarpanch; fast held 01 Oct 2016 | RAJ KUMAR SHARMA | in Bhubaneswar
- Let CBI probe cases against Ramesh Jena, says Cong 01 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- N’garh cracker blast: STF begins probe 01 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 6,263 teachers’ posts still vacant in high schools 01 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
Devendra Fadnavis fights like women, the way they do over water taps. I have not seen a more short-tempered Chief Minister.
We start with an assumption that all we want is recognition. I don't work for recognition. It's love for the craft (of acting).
India-Pakistan confrontation can lead to a disaster of epic proportions for Jammu & Kashmir Escalations must be avoided.