- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
66th Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima from Dec 14
The three-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima – 2013 (World Islamic Congregation) would be held here at Ghasipura in Entkheri on the outskirts of Bhopal from December 14 to 16. This would be the 66th year of the religious meet considered as the third biggest gathering of Muslims in the world.
Ijtima organising committee member Atiqul Islam setting aside the rumours about the shift of Ijtima venue asserted that the venue would remain same and hold some unknown mischievous persons for spreading the rumor that the venue of the largest Islamic gathering after Hajj in Makkah and the Ijtima in Bangladesh. There was not even a slightest of consideration about the change in venue but somehow the rumours were spread that the venue would be changed and Ijtima would be held at some new place, now the dates and venue are announced and we call on the Ummah not to believe on rumours, the Ijtima would held in Ghasipura only, he added.
Islam said that the Ijtima that would begin on Saturday, December 14, would be concluded on Monday, December 16, after a grand dua.
He said that over one million people are expected to attend the three-day congregation. The event is one of the largest religious congregations in the world that does not have any political affiliation. It carries some of the greatest spiritual messages for the Muslims the non-Muslims.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Terrorism new threat to Odisha security 10 Feb 2016 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Efforts on to make Rama Devi No1 university’ 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘PM misled nation on refinery facts’ 10 Feb 2016 | pns | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Tech innovations needed for poverty reduction’ 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mega farmers’ convention in city on Feb 18 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rs143.34-crore Amrut projects for 9 cities 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Inbrief 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- A study of poster war expenses is a social necessity 10 Feb 2016 | Jayant Das | in Bhubaneswar
- Handicraft artisans in dire straits in State 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Light and sound show at Sun Temple soon 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
07 Feb 2016 | Rinku Ghosh
Photography legend Steve McCurry may be known for his iconic Afghan girl, but over the course of his long career, he has kept coming back to India, documenting our ever-evolving world. And though he may not have panned conflict-zone drama, he has a soul connect with each photograph of his India series...
Since Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi was LeT head, hence all orders (on 26/11 Mumbai strike) would have logically come from him.
It's a matter of time. Eventually, all talent will rise to the top. It's a matter of getting a new way of thinking.
From the time of Jawaharlal Nehru, economic policies adopted by Congress failed to solve the problems of the poor and farmers.