- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
66th Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima from Dec 14
The three-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima – 2013 (World Islamic Congregation) would be held here at Ghasipura in Entkheri on the outskirts of Bhopal from December 14 to 16. This would be the 66th year of the religious meet considered as the third biggest gathering of Muslims in the world.
Ijtima organising committee member Atiqul Islam setting aside the rumours about the shift of Ijtima venue asserted that the venue would remain same and hold some unknown mischievous persons for spreading the rumor that the venue of the largest Islamic gathering after Hajj in Makkah and the Ijtima in Bangladesh. There was not even a slightest of consideration about the change in venue but somehow the rumours were spread that the venue would be changed and Ijtima would be held at some new place, now the dates and venue are announced and we call on the Ummah not to believe on rumours, the Ijtima would held in Ghasipura only, he added.
Islam said that the Ijtima that would begin on Saturday, December 14, would be concluded on Monday, December 16, after a grand dua.
He said that over one million people are expected to attend the three-day congregation. The event is one of the largest religious congregations in the world that does not have any political affiliation. It carries some of the greatest spiritual messages for the Muslims the non-Muslims.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM raises question over PM”s idea of cashless society 05 Dec 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Muslim offers land for BJP’s Parivartan rally at Bahraich 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maurya slams launch of incomplete projects by SP Govt 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- “Sulabh towards villages” campaign launched in Jaunpur 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Paddy procurement lags behind in Nuapada dist 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Villagers protest inclusion in greater Rourkela plan 05 Dec 2016 | Malay ray | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Remove road hoardings, encroachments by Dec 10’ 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- PCC chief opens rural poll campaign in N’pada 05 Dec 2016 | Ajit Panda | in Bhubaneswar
- NHRC puts Chief Secy, four DMs on notice 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJP demands Talcher civic body chief scalp 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
People of Punjab have discarded Arvind Kejriwal. The Aam Aadmi Party is a gone case in the State. He has been rejected already.
I kind of figured out that no matter how hard I work, it is going to be hard to get the 200-metre world record.
I think it's a little over the line (for a US President-elect) to tell somebody: ‘I will play whatever role you want me to play'.