- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
66th Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima from Dec 14
The three-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima – 2013 (World Islamic Congregation) would be held here at Ghasipura in Entkheri on the outskirts of Bhopal from December 14 to 16. This would be the 66th year of the religious meet considered as the third biggest gathering of Muslims in the world.
Ijtima organising committee member Atiqul Islam setting aside the rumours about the shift of Ijtima venue asserted that the venue would remain same and hold some unknown mischievous persons for spreading the rumor that the venue of the largest Islamic gathering after Hajj in Makkah and the Ijtima in Bangladesh. There was not even a slightest of consideration about the change in venue but somehow the rumours were spread that the venue would be changed and Ijtima would be held at some new place, now the dates and venue are announced and we call on the Ummah not to believe on rumours, the Ijtima would held in Ghasipura only, he added.
Islam said that the Ijtima that would begin on Saturday, December 14, would be concluded on Monday, December 16, after a grand dua.
He said that over one million people are expected to attend the three-day congregation. The event is one of the largest religious congregations in the world that does not have any political affiliation. It carries some of the greatest spiritual messages for the Muslims the non-Muslims.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- ‘Sharecroppers in dire straits in State’ 24 May 2016 | SEFALI SUMAN | in Bhubaneswar
- A Govt job would further propel me to bring laurels for my State 24 May 2016 | Sugyan Choudhury | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Deletion of ‘Gram Sabha’ words dilutes PESA rights’ 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Narrow escape for tourists near Dhauli 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- SP demands withdrawal of toll fee 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Nalco signs MoU for biz tie-up in Iran 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Hiked entry fee effected at Konark temple 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Ordinary bus fare hiked by 1paise 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Plus II admission process begins 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Telangana leaders back Kosal State protest 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
22 May 2016 | Rajib Chowdhury
The BJP's historic win in Assam, signalling a major political shift in the region, is a crucial step in concretising Prime Minister Narendra Modi's vision for the party's North East outreach May 19 ushered in a new dawn in Assam — a dawn that held the promise of change and hope for a better future, or as some would say, achche din. Expanding its political clout beyond the traditional bastion and...
We respect Pakistan's territorial integrity. But we will carry out strikes to remove terrorists directing attacks against US.
Time was when we shot in Kashmir every year. Now (I am) going to be shooting there for the first time after 1984.
We will ensure that the Yamuna river is cleaned on a war footing and Punjab's Seechewal model is implemented in Delhi.