- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
66th Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima from Dec 14
The three-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima – 2013 (World Islamic Congregation) would be held here at Ghasipura in Entkheri on the outskirts of Bhopal from December 14 to 16. This would be the 66th year of the religious meet considered as the third biggest gathering of Muslims in the world.
Ijtima organising committee member Atiqul Islam setting aside the rumours about the shift of Ijtima venue asserted that the venue would remain same and hold some unknown mischievous persons for spreading the rumor that the venue of the largest Islamic gathering after Hajj in Makkah and the Ijtima in Bangladesh. There was not even a slightest of consideration about the change in venue but somehow the rumours were spread that the venue would be changed and Ijtima would be held at some new place, now the dates and venue are announced and we call on the Ummah not to believe on rumours, the Ijtima would held in Ghasipura only, he added.
Islam said that the Ijtima that would begin on Saturday, December 14, would be concluded on Monday, December 16, after a grand dua.
He said that over one million people are expected to attend the three-day congregation. The event is one of the largest religious congregations in the world that does not have any political affiliation. It carries some of the greatest spiritual messages for the Muslims the non-Muslims.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- 2K doctor posts lying vacant in Odisha 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- No proposal to regularise 4,147 health staffs 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Madwa TPP accorded ‘bridge linkage’ for coal supply 07 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Anthrax kills 53 in Koraput in 15 yrs 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- No fake drug seller, quack booked in 5 years 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rs 3-cr power sub-station to come up at Jarkela in Raigarh dist: Raman 07 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 27.38 lakh kids screened in State 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 4 Maoists held in Kanker dist 07 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Briefs 07 May 2016 | Pioneer | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Increase rice quota’: BJD plans stir on May 14 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
01 May 2016 | Kushan Mitra
The red soil in the hills that surround the tiny village of Lanjigarh in Kalahandi district, Odisha, is full of bauxite — the source material for aluminium used in everything from aircraft to beer cans. Yet, mining in Niyamgiri hills has been scuppered due to concerns over the welfare of tribals residing there...
I want to tell Nagpur (RSS), to those who run the Modi regime: We, the Congress, will never let you fulfill the dangerous plans you have.
The best way to prevent immigrant deportation is to make sure Trump never gets near the White House.
Siddaramaiah will continue to be Karnataka Chief Minister for next two years. He will complete his term. There is no doubt about it.