- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
66th Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima from Dec 14
The three-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima – 2013 (World Islamic Congregation) would be held here at Ghasipura in Entkheri on the outskirts of Bhopal from December 14 to 16. This would be the 66th year of the religious meet considered as the third biggest gathering of Muslims in the world.
Ijtima organising committee member Atiqul Islam setting aside the rumours about the shift of Ijtima venue asserted that the venue would remain same and hold some unknown mischievous persons for spreading the rumor that the venue of the largest Islamic gathering after Hajj in Makkah and the Ijtima in Bangladesh. There was not even a slightest of consideration about the change in venue but somehow the rumours were spread that the venue would be changed and Ijtima would be held at some new place, now the dates and venue are announced and we call on the Ummah not to believe on rumours, the Ijtima would held in Ghasipura only, he added.
Islam said that the Ijtima that would begin on Saturday, December 14, would be concluded on Monday, December 16, after a grand dua.
He said that over one million people are expected to attend the three-day congregation. The event is one of the largest religious congregations in the world that does not have any political affiliation. It carries some of the greatest spiritual messages for the Muslims the non-Muslims.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- GB Pant University teachers’ protest enters 8th day 25 Aug 2016 | S K Srivastav | in Dehradun
- AICC to hold big rally in Deoria 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Upper house proceeding disrupted 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP spreading anarchy claims SP 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Khan claims media reports as lie 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP created ruckus in vidhan Sabha 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State to have second agri varsity soon: Min 25 Aug 2016 | SEFALI SUMAN | in Bhubaneswar
- CM wants OCS exams completed in 10 months 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CBI grills OCA chief coordinator 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Violence hits colleges ahead of student polls 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
Making Surya Namaskar compulsory in schools is a way to promote Hindutva as the origin of Surya Namaskar lies in Hindu God Surya.
In an age and time, when everybody wants to impress and dazzle, I seek to touch, move, connect (with the TV show Naamkaran).
It was my dream to win an Olympic medal and I worked really hard for that. Now that I have won it, it seems as if I am living my dream.