A key leader who helped BJP come to power in MP
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Thursday lost its most able strategic leader. He was one of the key leaders who paved the path for the BJP Government in 1993.
Discovered by former chief minister Uma Bharti, Dave also worked during her election in Lok Sabha from Bhopal in 1999. He was Vibhag Pracharak of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) in Bhopal during 1998. Born in Badnagar of Ujjain district, Dave completed his school and college education in Indore and actively participated in students’ politics.
In the politics, he was known for his interest towards environment and especially towards river conservation.
He was also closely associated with Narmada conservation through his organisation- Narmada Samagra and also played an important role in organising the Simhastha Kumbh and World Hindi Conference last year. Dave’s biggest strength was the ability to motivate party cadre into a seamless unit with immaculate election management skills.
In Madhya Pradesh, he organised Nadi Mahotsav at Bandrabhan of Hoshangabad district. Even before becoming Union Environment Minister, he was busy in protecting Narmada river. He was concerned about the decreasing water level in Narmada. Dave was also behind the Narmada Seva yatra that recently concluded in Madhya Pradesh. He had suggested for planting trees on both the banks of Narmada river.
He had categorically outlined the role of Government, society and individuals for river conservation. He was a religious person and also believed in practical aspect of life.
- Two Hindi plays performed at Shaheed Bhavan 23 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Various events to mark 39th foundation day of MPSTDC 23 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 72 girls from MP to visit Wagah border 23 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Weekly review to improve in Board exam results soon: Kunwar Vijay Shah 23 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Congress mocks CM’s announcement of illegal mining ban on Narmada river 23 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- ASTHA is a positive initiative by employee union: SBI Chief 23 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM reviews ongoing projects through video conference 23 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- ‘More awareness campaigns needed for youth on traffic rules’ 23 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Congress leaders conduct online survey for tickets 23 May 2017 | Zafar Alam Khan | in Bhopal
- Farmer suicides are continuing: Sanjay Nirupam 23 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur