Ajay Singh appeals to Modi
Leader of Opposition in the state assembly Ajay Singh has appealed to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for directing Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan to follow his (Modi’s) guideline for stern action against those responsible for the suicide of Preeti Raghuvanshi.
Singh stated that the State government is not taking action against PWD minister Rampal Singh and his family members who were behind the suicide of Preeti Raghuvanshi.
In a letter to Modi, Singh reminded him of his statement in the context of his statements regarding Kathua and Unnao incident, that culprits would not be spared and daughters would get justice.
Singh mentioned that PM Modi has said that culprits would not be spared and daughters will get justice at a programmed in Delhi.
Providing details of Preeti Raghuvanshi suicide Ajay Singh mentioned that no action has been for the past 28 days by police and only action which has been done is to protect PWD minister Rampl Singh.
Police have recorded statements of family members of Preeti Raghuvanshi but failed to record statements of Rampal Singh and his son. Her brother was captivated for four days which was in support with the police and was pressurized the family members.
IG Bhopal had gone to meet minister Singh at his bungalow but no senior police officer visited Preeti’s family. The BJP went further and managed to avoid discussion on the issue during assembly session. The consequences clearly indicate that the Shivraj led government and police are working to save minister and son duo from the beginning and threatening Preeti Raghuvanshi’s family.
Ajay Singh has also mentioned that after PM Modi’s Beti Bachao Beti Padhao was launched from Hisar in Haryana but the present situation has forced to rethink on the theme as girls have become vulnerable.
- Crorepati bank assistant in Vig net 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Six-month old elephant calf dies in pond 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CSIR-IIP marks 59th Foundation Day 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Lok Adalat settles 356 cases in B‚Äôpur 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 1902 jail to turn into museum 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Pedestrians pose hindrance to traffic here 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Rourkela tagged under UDAN scheme 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Paramour behind murder of Neha Yadav 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Handloom saree drive in city a big draw 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- IISWC pen-down, tool down strike continues 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun