- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
ATM broken; Rs 13.8 lakh stolen, case registered
Miscreants targeted SBI ATM at JK road and stole Rs 13.8 lakh cash; machine was unlocked using the password, employees of Cash management Services could be involved in the incident, said Piplani police.
Police said that manager of cash management service Logicash Mukesh Malviya lodged complaint regarding stealing of Rs 13.8 lakh cash. The SBI ATM was found intact as it was not harmed to remove the cash from the machine.
The CCTV cameras were broken before committing the crime to evade from establishing the identity. The miscreants used keys to open the ATM and to reach and remove cash box password was used which suggests that people involved in refilling and maintaining the machine are directly or indirectly involved in the stealing of the cash. Based on the complaint after the preliminary investigation the police have registered a case under section 457 and 380 of the IPC and started further investigation.
Police have detained employees of the cash management service which deals in refilling of cash in the machines and would be quizzed regarding the stealing of the money.
Meanwhile, gold and silver jewelry worth Rs 75000 were burgled from Rajeev Nagar under Ashoka Garden police station area on Tuesday.
The victim Ram Kumar Niranjan had gone to Jhansi and when he returned on Tuesday the lock was found broken and valuables were found burgled.
The victim claimed that gold and silver jewelry worth Rs 75000 were burgled.
The police have registered a case under section 457 and 380 of the IPC and started further investigation.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun