- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Bhopal AIIMS declares rate list for services
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhopal on Friday declared its charge-list for the services. The rate list will be same for all the six AIIMS like institute and AIIMS, New Delhi.
According to rate list, Out Patient Department (OPD) Card will cost Rs 10 for each patient, at the time of getting registered at the OPD counter. Patients will get the consultancy on first come first serve basis. Registration for general OPD will be carried out between 8:30 am and 10:30 am, while consultation will continue till 1:00 pm.
Facilities like ECG, plaster, injection and immunisation room, contraception and MTP services, minor surgical intervention, physiotherapy, bronchoscopy, endoscopy etc. will be provided at OPD level and no extra charge will be needed for availing these facilities. Sample collection for blood, urine, stool etc will be carried out between 8.00 am and 10.00 am while certain specialised investigations will be conducted on particular days only.
Patients who will be admitted in general ward of the hospital, on the prescription of attending doctor, will be charged with Rs 375 per day as bed charge and will have to submit the bed charge of 10 days in advance. The patients can also take private room, but for the purpose, on the recommendation of the attending doctor, the patients will have to contact medical superintendent office.
The charge of hospitalisation in the deluxe (A class) room will be Rs 1700 per day and in semi deluxe (B class) room will Rs 1000 per day. The facilities available in the private rooms are- attached toilet, TV, refrigerator, AC, sofas, geysers, emergency light and telephone.
Bed charge and private room charge includes doctor’s visit fee, routine investigation, diet etc. Hospital charges may be waived off for poor patients on the recommendation of treating doctor and costly drugs and surgical items will be provided by the hospital. AIIMS Bhopal Director Dr Sandeep Kumar said that charge and facilities are on the line of AIIMS New Delhi only. The 200-beded hospital will start functioning from August 15.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Issue clear orders in favour of pensioners: HRC to Govt 19 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Akhilesh revokes expulsion of leaders, sacked by Shivpal Yadav 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘WiIl contest elections’ says Shivpal Yadav 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Sangeet Som booked for violation of election model code 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Allahabad HC asks EC to decide on BSP deposit of Rs140cr in bank in December 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CEC to visit Lucknow to review poll preparations for UP Polls 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP played drama to hide tainted state Govt: Maurya 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 9 nominations filed on second day of first phase of UP polls 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Demonetisation: Congress workers detained for trying to gherao RBI office 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Congress protest on demonetisation a flop show: BJP 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
The US has an extraordinarily complicated relationship, particularly when it comes to national security with Pakistan.
I don't have any interest in going to the US and working there. I am totally interested in working for Indian films.
Sunil Grover is pretty sober. He has overdone (prankster bit) so much that people might find his normal self different.