- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
- Woman found hanging at Metro station
- Rival AIADMK factions submit new names, symbols to EC
- Modi says India stands with UK following London terror attack
- Supreme Court adjourns Babri Masjid demolition case by 2 weeks
- 5 dead in 'Islamist-related terrorism' attack on UK Parliament
- SC to hear Babri Masjid demolition case tomorrow
- Life sentence for Ajmer blast case convicts
- Hoping to implement GST from July 1: Jaitley
- 19 Oppn MLAs suspended from Maha Assembly
Bhopal AIIMS declares rate list for services
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhopal on Friday declared its charge-list for the services. The rate list will be same for all the six AIIMS like institute and AIIMS, New Delhi.
According to rate list, Out Patient Department (OPD) Card will cost Rs 10 for each patient, at the time of getting registered at the OPD counter. Patients will get the consultancy on first come first serve basis. Registration for general OPD will be carried out between 8:30 am and 10:30 am, while consultation will continue till 1:00 pm.
Facilities like ECG, plaster, injection and immunisation room, contraception and MTP services, minor surgical intervention, physiotherapy, bronchoscopy, endoscopy etc. will be provided at OPD level and no extra charge will be needed for availing these facilities. Sample collection for blood, urine, stool etc will be carried out between 8.00 am and 10.00 am while certain specialised investigations will be conducted on particular days only.
Patients who will be admitted in general ward of the hospital, on the prescription of attending doctor, will be charged with Rs 375 per day as bed charge and will have to submit the bed charge of 10 days in advance. The patients can also take private room, but for the purpose, on the recommendation of the attending doctor, the patients will have to contact medical superintendent office.
The charge of hospitalisation in the deluxe (A class) room will be Rs 1700 per day and in semi deluxe (B class) room will Rs 1000 per day. The facilities available in the private rooms are- attached toilet, TV, refrigerator, AC, sofas, geysers, emergency light and telephone.
Bed charge and private room charge includes doctor’s visit fee, routine investigation, diet etc. Hospital charges may be waived off for poor patients on the recommendation of treating doctor and costly drugs and surgical items will be provided by the hospital. AIIMS Bhopal Director Dr Sandeep Kumar said that charge and facilities are on the line of AIIMS New Delhi only. The 200-beded hospital will start functioning from August 15.
- Nabard launches drive for 10 parched districts 23 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Auto-rickshaws off roads: Commuters suffer in State 23 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Accused procured drugs with fake notes 23 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Road in front of Naveen Niwas to be sealed 23 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Students get degrees at Xavier Varsity fest 23 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Slander and shame killed bright Pyari earlier 23 Mar 2017 | BISWARAJ PATNAIK | in Bhubaneswar
- NHAI urges State Govt to give land for free 23 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Tension in B’swr DHH for ‘wrong’ drug to child 23 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Diarrhoea claims 3 jumbos’ lives in Narasinghpur 23 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 205 Talcher land losers to get jobs by April 10 23 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar