Bhopal AIIMS declares rate list for services
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhopal on Friday declared its charge-list for the services. The rate list will be same for all the six AIIMS like institute and AIIMS, New Delhi.
According to rate list, Out Patient Department (OPD) Card will cost Rs 10 for each patient, at the time of getting registered at the OPD counter. Patients will get the consultancy on first come first serve basis. Registration for general OPD will be carried out between 8:30 am and 10:30 am, while consultation will continue till 1:00 pm.
Facilities like ECG, plaster, injection and immunisation room, contraception and MTP services, minor surgical intervention, physiotherapy, bronchoscopy, endoscopy etc. will be provided at OPD level and no extra charge will be needed for availing these facilities. Sample collection for blood, urine, stool etc will be carried out between 8.00 am and 10.00 am while certain specialised investigations will be conducted on particular days only.
Patients who will be admitted in general ward of the hospital, on the prescription of attending doctor, will be charged with Rs 375 per day as bed charge and will have to submit the bed charge of 10 days in advance. The patients can also take private room, but for the purpose, on the recommendation of the attending doctor, the patients will have to contact medical superintendent office.
The charge of hospitalisation in the deluxe (A class) room will be Rs 1700 per day and in semi deluxe (B class) room will Rs 1000 per day. The facilities available in the private rooms are- attached toilet, TV, refrigerator, AC, sofas, geysers, emergency light and telephone.
Bed charge and private room charge includes doctor’s visit fee, routine investigation, diet etc. Hospital charges may be waived off for poor patients on the recommendation of treating doctor and costly drugs and surgical items will be provided by the hospital. AIIMS Bhopal Director Dr Sandeep Kumar said that charge and facilities are on the line of AIIMS New Delhi only. The 200-beded hospital will start functioning from August 15.
- Ravindra Bhavan puts off reservations 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Cancel land alloted to erring investors: Min 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Aspiring ceramic artists hone skills 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hindi play ‘Mamtaz Bhai Patangwaley’ staged 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Nothing is possible without devotion in God: Anuj Sharma 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Kangla Gate of Manipur being built at IGRMS 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- City residents savour fiesta of music, dance, theatre 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- State Housing Board to abide by contracts under RERA 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rahul Jain is new Gwalior Collector 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Workshop in progress for traders 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal