- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Bhopal AIIMS declares rate list for services
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhopal on Friday declared its charge-list for the services. The rate list will be same for all the six AIIMS like institute and AIIMS, New Delhi.
According to rate list, Out Patient Department (OPD) Card will cost Rs 10 for each patient, at the time of getting registered at the OPD counter. Patients will get the consultancy on first come first serve basis. Registration for general OPD will be carried out between 8:30 am and 10:30 am, while consultation will continue till 1:00 pm.
Facilities like ECG, plaster, injection and immunisation room, contraception and MTP services, minor surgical intervention, physiotherapy, bronchoscopy, endoscopy etc. will be provided at OPD level and no extra charge will be needed for availing these facilities. Sample collection for blood, urine, stool etc will be carried out between 8.00 am and 10.00 am while certain specialised investigations will be conducted on particular days only.
Patients who will be admitted in general ward of the hospital, on the prescription of attending doctor, will be charged with Rs 375 per day as bed charge and will have to submit the bed charge of 10 days in advance. The patients can also take private room, but for the purpose, on the recommendation of the attending doctor, the patients will have to contact medical superintendent office.
The charge of hospitalisation in the deluxe (A class) room will be Rs 1700 per day and in semi deluxe (B class) room will Rs 1000 per day. The facilities available in the private rooms are- attached toilet, TV, refrigerator, AC, sofas, geysers, emergency light and telephone.
Bed charge and private room charge includes doctor’s visit fee, routine investigation, diet etc. Hospital charges may be waived off for poor patients on the recommendation of treating doctor and costly drugs and surgical items will be provided by the hospital. AIIMS Bhopal Director Dr Sandeep Kumar said that charge and facilities are on the line of AIIMS New Delhi only. The 200-beded hospital will start functioning from August 15.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- All 110 ULBs included in AWAS Yojana 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2nd cutoffs for Plus II admission out 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sanskrit University denies Contract Lecturers interview 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Gram Nyayalayas can render wonderful job’ 26 Jun 2016 | SEFALI SUMAN | in Bhubaneswar
- 4 foreigners held for using satellite phone 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Puri cop held accepting Rs1,000 bribe 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rourkela Smart City projects get final shape 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 40% Odisha kids use inhalants, 15% heroin 26 Jun 2016 | MAYARANI PRAHARAJ | in Bhubaneswar
- SP calls off merger with QED 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- No place of criminal in SP: CM 26 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
26 Jun 2016 | Ananya Borgohain and Shraddha Singh
When Delhi University announces its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses, predictably thousands of students will be rejected. Where do they go now when the frontiers they aspire for a successful future lead them to a dead end, ask ANANYA BORGOHAIN and SHRADDHA SINGH While Delhi University (DU) will release its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses on June 30, its St Stephen’s College had announced its own list last week...
We don’t know why India showed its desperation and allowed the country to be equated with Pakistan on the issue of NSG membership.
I am actually dying to get married and have been waiting for the other party to agree. Men have no say... It's the women who decide it all.
Brexit will provide the country better market access to the EU and England, even as there will be some market volatility for now.