- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Bhopal AIIMS declares rate list for services
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhopal on Friday declared its charge-list for the services. The rate list will be same for all the six AIIMS like institute and AIIMS, New Delhi.
According to rate list, Out Patient Department (OPD) Card will cost Rs 10 for each patient, at the time of getting registered at the OPD counter. Patients will get the consultancy on first come first serve basis. Registration for general OPD will be carried out between 8:30 am and 10:30 am, while consultation will continue till 1:00 pm.
Facilities like ECG, plaster, injection and immunisation room, contraception and MTP services, minor surgical intervention, physiotherapy, bronchoscopy, endoscopy etc. will be provided at OPD level and no extra charge will be needed for availing these facilities. Sample collection for blood, urine, stool etc will be carried out between 8.00 am and 10.00 am while certain specialised investigations will be conducted on particular days only.
Patients who will be admitted in general ward of the hospital, on the prescription of attending doctor, will be charged with Rs 375 per day as bed charge and will have to submit the bed charge of 10 days in advance. The patients can also take private room, but for the purpose, on the recommendation of the attending doctor, the patients will have to contact medical superintendent office.
The charge of hospitalisation in the deluxe (A class) room will be Rs 1700 per day and in semi deluxe (B class) room will Rs 1000 per day. The facilities available in the private rooms are- attached toilet, TV, refrigerator, AC, sofas, geysers, emergency light and telephone.
Bed charge and private room charge includes doctor’s visit fee, routine investigation, diet etc. Hospital charges may be waived off for poor patients on the recommendation of treating doctor and costly drugs and surgical items will be provided by the hospital. AIIMS Bhopal Director Dr Sandeep Kumar said that charge and facilities are on the line of AIIMS New Delhi only. The 200-beded hospital will start functioning from August 15.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- 358 nominations for JSPL foundation’s Swayamsiddh Samman 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Prithvi II test-fired from Chandipur 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Olive Ridley mating pairs sighted at Gahirmatha 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- B’pur locals meet Khurda DRM on train timings 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- MCL eyes to produce 250 MT coal by 2020 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Airstrip renovation hailed in M’bhanj, Baleswar 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Man held for abducting nephew for ransom 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sarathi Baba’s bail rejected 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Malyabanta fest celebrates tribals’ colourful life 27 Nov 2015 | NADIYA CHAND KANUNGO | in Bhubaneswar
- ABVP national meet begins in city 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
22 Nov 2015 | Gautam Chintamani
Most films exist in a specific universe and while some filmmakers manage to create unique worlds with their cinema, very few like Sooraj Barjatya are able to craft a cosmos that can be both real and illusory. Intriguingly enough, since the late 1980s to now, the one factor that has come to define the realm of Barjatya's cinematic universe is an actor who would ideally appear to be a misfit...
Secularism is the most misused word in the country. Because of this, there have been instances of tension in society.
I have done a couple of Hindi films, but I have no plans to shift base anywhere from my State.
All too often, young people are being radicalised in the name of religion to sow discord and fear, and to tear society's fabric.