- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Bhopal AIIMS declares rate list for services
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhopal on Friday declared its charge-list for the services. The rate list will be same for all the six AIIMS like institute and AIIMS, New Delhi.
According to rate list, Out Patient Department (OPD) Card will cost Rs 10 for each patient, at the time of getting registered at the OPD counter. Patients will get the consultancy on first come first serve basis. Registration for general OPD will be carried out between 8:30 am and 10:30 am, while consultation will continue till 1:00 pm.
Facilities like ECG, plaster, injection and immunisation room, contraception and MTP services, minor surgical intervention, physiotherapy, bronchoscopy, endoscopy etc. will be provided at OPD level and no extra charge will be needed for availing these facilities. Sample collection for blood, urine, stool etc will be carried out between 8.00 am and 10.00 am while certain specialised investigations will be conducted on particular days only.
Patients who will be admitted in general ward of the hospital, on the prescription of attending doctor, will be charged with Rs 375 per day as bed charge and will have to submit the bed charge of 10 days in advance. The patients can also take private room, but for the purpose, on the recommendation of the attending doctor, the patients will have to contact medical superintendent office.
The charge of hospitalisation in the deluxe (A class) room will be Rs 1700 per day and in semi deluxe (B class) room will Rs 1000 per day. The facilities available in the private rooms are- attached toilet, TV, refrigerator, AC, sofas, geysers, emergency light and telephone.
Bed charge and private room charge includes doctor’s visit fee, routine investigation, diet etc. Hospital charges may be waived off for poor patients on the recommendation of treating doctor and costly drugs and surgical items will be provided by the hospital. AIIMS Bhopal Director Dr Sandeep Kumar said that charge and facilities are on the line of AIIMS New Delhi only. The 200-beded hospital will start functioning from August 15.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Seventh Pay Commission: Good news for State Govt employees 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mulayam slams PM for making false promises 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP CM announces compensation for victim’s of demonetisation. 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM asks PM to release funds for Power Distribution Companies 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh skips Mulayam’s mega rally 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Three IPS officers gets new post in reshuffle 08 Dec 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- NASSCOM, Odisha launch drive to control e-Waste 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 662-brand colleges hold rally, demand GIA 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 3 Public Prosecutors appointed for speedy trial of POSCO cases 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Merchants to accept digital payments in GPs 08 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
For god's sake, do your job. You (MPs) are meant to transact business in Parliament (and not to disrupt).
Rahul Gandhi is competing with Arvind Kejriwal in TRP politics by levelling baseless charges on daily basis.
We (India and the US) are both multicultural societies, but nevertheless, hold together extremely well.