- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Bhopal AIIMS declares rate list for services
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhopal on Friday declared its charge-list for the services. The rate list will be same for all the six AIIMS like institute and AIIMS, New Delhi.
According to rate list, Out Patient Department (OPD) Card will cost Rs 10 for each patient, at the time of getting registered at the OPD counter. Patients will get the consultancy on first come first serve basis. Registration for general OPD will be carried out between 8:30 am and 10:30 am, while consultation will continue till 1:00 pm.
Facilities like ECG, plaster, injection and immunisation room, contraception and MTP services, minor surgical intervention, physiotherapy, bronchoscopy, endoscopy etc. will be provided at OPD level and no extra charge will be needed for availing these facilities. Sample collection for blood, urine, stool etc will be carried out between 8.00 am and 10.00 am while certain specialised investigations will be conducted on particular days only.
Patients who will be admitted in general ward of the hospital, on the prescription of attending doctor, will be charged with Rs 375 per day as bed charge and will have to submit the bed charge of 10 days in advance. The patients can also take private room, but for the purpose, on the recommendation of the attending doctor, the patients will have to contact medical superintendent office.
The charge of hospitalisation in the deluxe (A class) room will be Rs 1700 per day and in semi deluxe (B class) room will Rs 1000 per day. The facilities available in the private rooms are- attached toilet, TV, refrigerator, AC, sofas, geysers, emergency light and telephone.
Bed charge and private room charge includes doctor’s visit fee, routine investigation, diet etc. Hospital charges may be waived off for poor patients on the recommendation of treating doctor and costly drugs and surgical items will be provided by the hospital. AIIMS Bhopal Director Dr Sandeep Kumar said that charge and facilities are on the line of AIIMS New Delhi only. The 200-beded hospital will start functioning from August 15.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Haryana receives investment worth `6.41L cr 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- EC launches electoral roll purification programme 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Workshop on Skilling & Employment for PwDs 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Pak leadership vying to inflame hate-India drive, says BJP leader 28 Jul 2016 | Kishori Lal | in Chandigarh
- Himachal Tourism to introduce Hotel Management Software 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now, sisters can tie rakhis on imprisoned brothers 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Where is Saraswati? ‘Abandoned’ villagers ask Khattar Govt 28 Jul 2016 | Nishu Mahajan | in Chandigarh
- Capt’s resignation threat a ‘political gimmick’: Badal 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- ‘AAP ignorant of legal, constitutional niceties’ 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
If we were to think India-Australia relations can only be done at Government levels, we will be missing major opportunities.
There is excitement for the film (Munna Bhai-3). I do my job, I don't take stress. The more stress you take the more worse you get.
America is already great. It is already strong. And I promise you, our strength, our greatness does not depend on Donald Trump.