BJP Govt is anti-people and pro-contractors, says Opp leader during campaigning
Leader of Opposition in the State Assembly Ajay Singh said that the BJP Government in the State is not the Govt of people but it is the Govt of contractors and this is the feat of this Government in 14 years of tenure.
He said that if people want a rule of people they should start it by making Congress candidate victorious in local body polls in Dhar district.
Ajay Singh was addressing a gathering during campaigning for Congress candidates for upcoming local body election in Manawar, Dharampuri, Dhamnod, Kukshi and and Rajgarh in Dhar district.
Few BJP activists accepted membership of Congress during Ajay Singh’s visit.
The contractors have been benefitted the most whether it is contracts of sand, liquor, MPPEB, roads or contract of meals meant to reduce malnutrition and have become super rich but the people have not benefitted at all.
Every section of the society farmer, poor, Dalit, tribal, common man, woman, youth are facing problems.
Singh appealed to dethrone the present Government to stop the organised looting prevalent in the State. He,further, said that if this continues, it will be highly toxic for the State as well as its people.
Raising the worsening condition of farmers, Singh said that the farmers of the state might be unaware but there is one farmer who have achieved exponential growth and he visits his 4 acres of farm in helicopter and he is CM of the State.
- IN BRIEF 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 3 killed, 2 injured in road mishap 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 900 villages get wi-fi: IT Dept 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand may withdraw consent to DBT in ration 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 arrested in gangrape case 23 Jun 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Woman who accused cop of destroying her married life commits suicide 23 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Need to continuously adapt to evolving technology: Aman 23 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Veteran leader Bagun Sumbrui passes away 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM for easy loans to marginalised sections 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi