BJP Govt is anti-people and pro-contractors, says Opp leader during campaigning
Leader of Opposition in the State Assembly Ajay Singh said that the BJP Government in the State is not the Govt of people but it is the Govt of contractors and this is the feat of this Government in 14 years of tenure.
He said that if people want a rule of people they should start it by making Congress candidate victorious in local body polls in Dhar district.
Ajay Singh was addressing a gathering during campaigning for Congress candidates for upcoming local body election in Manawar, Dharampuri, Dhamnod, Kukshi and and Rajgarh in Dhar district.
Few BJP activists accepted membership of Congress during Ajay Singh’s visit.
The contractors have been benefitted the most whether it is contracts of sand, liquor, MPPEB, roads or contract of meals meant to reduce malnutrition and have become super rich but the people have not benefitted at all.
Every section of the society farmer, poor, Dalit, tribal, common man, woman, youth are facing problems.
Singh appealed to dethrone the present Government to stop the organised looting prevalent in the State. He,further, said that if this continues, it will be highly toxic for the State as well as its people.
Raising the worsening condition of farmers, Singh said that the farmers of the state might be unaware but there is one farmer who have achieved exponential growth and he visits his 4 acres of farm in helicopter and he is CM of the State.
- 4 file nomination for chairman 22 Mar 2018 | VINOD PRASAD | in Ranchi
- 2-day workshop at BIT, Mesra 22 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Students pour colours of nature on Van Bhawan boundary wall 22 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Students get feel of parliamentary practices 22 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- inbrief 22 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jail authorities to take call on shifting Lalu to AIIMS 22 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Contestants rush to file nominations on 4th day 22 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Joint Secy flays banks for negative attitude 22 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Ex-Union Min Pawan slams UT Admn on wages 22 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Chinese cos to expand capacity of alloy wheels 22 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh