Campus drive carried out by Ceat Tyres, six students selected
A campus drive was carried out on Tuesday at Patel Group of Institutions.
The students of various engineering branches were a part of the campus drive. The drive was carried by Ceat Tyres. The company has selected six students at the package of Rs 3 lakhs per annum for the various posts.
The selection was held in three rounds. The first was the written test of the participants. The participants who qualified the written test were then appeared for the technical round.
The students were asked about the technical upgrades in market. The qualified students were then appeared for the HR interview. After the HR interview the students were shortlisted for the company.
Prior to the campus drive, the representatives from Ceat Tyres addressed the students. They also informed the students about their company through a power-point presentation. During the power point presentation, an interaction session was also carried out. The students asked about their queries to the experts for their future endeavours.
It is to be noted that various companies are carrying out their campus drives at the Patel Group of Institutions.
While informing about the campusdrives, chairperson of the group Priti Patel said that conducting campusdrive is a way to encourage the students to move forward for a bright future. Vice Chair of the group, Ajit Singh Patel congratulated the students for their recruitment in various companies.
Notably, till now 7296 students have been selected in various national and international companies.
- FIR against 7 for stealing power, Rs 1.09 L fine imposed 18 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stakeholders join hands to protect child rights 18 Nov 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- JVM only option, says Marandi 18 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Speaker sets deadline for witnesses 18 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Khadi Board launches jute bags 18 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Fresh Start-Up ideas rock in Y4BIZ event 18 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- No one should die for want of money, says CM 18 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Gang rape accused thrashed by public 18 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Two-year jail term for KK Mishra in CM defamation case 18 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal