- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Tharoor
- PM inaugurates ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej in Guj
- AP CM Naidu meets scientists and food experts in US
- Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- Mukul Roy likely to be inducted in BJP in Nov: party leader
- Militant killed in encounter in J-K's Kupwara
Capital witnesses light rainfall, denizens get relief from humidity
The State capital witnessed light rainfall in the evening providing relief from the hot and humid conditions in the day.
Met official said that the night temperature would be witnessed around 20 degree Celsius. The weather conditions would remain the same for the next 2-3 days and after the cloud cover would fade away within next 24 to 48 hours weather condition would attain normal pattern.
The prevailing hot and humid conditions in the city are due to the south easterly winds and clouding in the day.
The monsoon has withdrawn from most of the areas of Gwalior and Chambal divisions and few regions of Ujjain, Bhopal and Sagar divisions.
The state is still receiving moisture from Arabian Sea and which has maintained the weather condition and induced thundery activities and light rainfall.
Good amount of rainfall has been witnessed in 2-3 places in the state. The highest amount of rainfall was recorded in Khargone at 3 cm and Sendhwa, Badwaha and Balaghat recorded 2 cm of rainfall.
Day temperatures have been recorded at higher levels and highest day temperature was recorded at 37 degree Celsius in Gwalior and Damoh.
Bhopal recorded day temperature at 35 degree Celsius and night temperature at 21.2 degree Celsius.
Indore recorded a day temperature at 32.6 degree Celsius and night temperature at 24.2 degree Celsius. Gwalior recorded day temperature at 35.3 degree Celsius and night temperature at 24.2 degree Celsius. Jabalpur recorded day temperature at 33.1 degree Celsius and night temperature at 23.6 degree Celsius.
In the next 24 hours Hoshangabad, Betul, Balaghat, Seoni, Sidhi Chhindwara, Singrauli, Umaria, Dindori , Anuppur, Raisen, Vidisha, Khargone, Burhnapur, Badwani and Alirajpur are likely to receive light showers and witness thunder showers.
- Chouhan to return from US on Oct 28 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Martyrs' kin to get Rs 1 cr 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Statue of CISF official unveiled at BHEL 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hridya Drishyam a hit on Day 1 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 1 dead, 1 injured as bus hits bike 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Bhai Dooj: Women protest at Central Jail 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- State's boy to lead India in 7th Sultan Johar Cup 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 22 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Poppy husk worth Rs 3.51 cr seized, 3 arrested 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Steps taken to ensure safety of tourists during Jal-Mahotsava 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal