- India beat Bangladesh by four wickets to win Nidahas T20 Tri-Series
- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
Capital witnesses light rainfall, denizens get relief from humidity
The State capital witnessed light rainfall in the evening providing relief from the hot and humid conditions in the day.
Met official said that the night temperature would be witnessed around 20 degree Celsius. The weather conditions would remain the same for the next 2-3 days and after the cloud cover would fade away within next 24 to 48 hours weather condition would attain normal pattern.
The prevailing hot and humid conditions in the city are due to the south easterly winds and clouding in the day.
The monsoon has withdrawn from most of the areas of Gwalior and Chambal divisions and few regions of Ujjain, Bhopal and Sagar divisions.
The state is still receiving moisture from Arabian Sea and which has maintained the weather condition and induced thundery activities and light rainfall.
Good amount of rainfall has been witnessed in 2-3 places in the state. The highest amount of rainfall was recorded in Khargone at 3 cm and Sendhwa, Badwaha and Balaghat recorded 2 cm of rainfall.
Day temperatures have been recorded at higher levels and highest day temperature was recorded at 37 degree Celsius in Gwalior and Damoh.
Bhopal recorded day temperature at 35 degree Celsius and night temperature at 21.2 degree Celsius.
Indore recorded a day temperature at 32.6 degree Celsius and night temperature at 24.2 degree Celsius. Gwalior recorded day temperature at 35.3 degree Celsius and night temperature at 24.2 degree Celsius. Jabalpur recorded day temperature at 33.1 degree Celsius and night temperature at 23.6 degree Celsius.
In the next 24 hours Hoshangabad, Betul, Balaghat, Seoni, Sidhi Chhindwara, Singrauli, Umaria, Dindori , Anuppur, Raisen, Vidisha, Khargone, Burhnapur, Badwani and Alirajpur are likely to receive light showers and witness thunder showers.
- Suicide: Ajay charge against CM 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Raman visits Naxal-hit Narayanpur to spur growth 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Police book 2 for ATM fraud at Bank of Baroda 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Women pay tribute to saree! 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Tarbha locals get PMAY work orders 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Primary teachers to gherao Assembly on Mar 22 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Odisha‚Äôs Jyotiranjan all-India topper 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Subarnapur officials alerted over heat wave 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Retired employees hold annual meet 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Aid up to Rs 1L cr to IITs, NITs: Union Min 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar