CBI arrests Haidergarh Medical Officer in case related to Vyapam scam
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has arrested a Medical Officer from Haidergarh in Barabanki District of Uttar Pradesh; He was absconding in a case related to Vyapam scam.
A charge-sheet was filed against the accused on November 23, 2017 in a Vyapam related case pertaining to MPPMT-2012 Examination before the Special Judge, Vyapam cases, Bhopal. After taking the cognisance, the trial court issued Non-Bailable Warrant against the absconding charge-sheeted accused. In pursuance to such, the accused who was posted as Medical Officer at CHC Jattuva Tappa, District Rae Bareli (UP) was arrested.
The investigation revealed that the accused, in conspiracy with co-accused middleman and Racketeer, appeared in MPPMT-2012 at the examination centre in Indore and helped co-accused (beneficiary candidate) by allowing her to copy answers from him.
It was also revealed that in 2012, the said accused was a student of MBBS Course at a government medical college, Kanpur (admission Batch year 2008) and he had no intention of taking admission in MBBS Course in any Private Medical College of Madhya Pradesh and his intention was only to provide alleged illegal copying assistance to the beneficiary candidate.
It was further alleged that in connivance with co-accused middleman and Private Medical College, Bhopal, the accused blocked a seat of MBBS Course at said Private Medical College, Bhopal and later on vacated the same, which was filled by the said Medical College without following any due procedure.
The arrested accused will be produced in the Designated Court at Bhopal.
- Suicide: Ajay charge against CM 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Raman visits Naxal-hit Narayanpur to spur growth 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Police book 2 for ATM fraud at Bank of Baroda 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Women pay tribute to saree! 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Tarbha locals get PMAY work orders 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Primary teachers to gherao Assembly on Mar 22 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Odisha‚Äôs Jyotiranjan all-India topper 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Subarnapur officials alerted over heat wave 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Retired employees hold annual meet 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Aid up to Rs 1L cr to IITs, NITs: Union Min 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar