- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
CM announces DA at par with Central staff
State’s Government employees have expressed gratitude towards Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for his announcement to give DA to the employees at par with their Central counterparts with effect from January.
Office-bearers of various employees’ associations met Chouhan here at his residence today. They said that this is for the first time in 14 years that State Government employees are getting DA at par with their Central counterparts. This decision will benefit 8 lakh employees directly.
Holding discussions with employees, the Chief Minister said that he honours human dignity. In his view, duties of all the employees right from Chief Secretary to peon are significant. Chouhan said that he has always made efforts to solve employees’ problems. Difference between Central and State Government employees will come to end with 8 percent DA with effect from January.
On the occasion, representatives of employees’ associations felicitated the Chief Minister with garlands and bouquets. Those present on the occasion included Gau-Samvardhan Board Chairman Shiv Chaubey, MP Gazetted Officers Association State President Amar Singh Parmar, MP State Employees’ Association President Jitendra Singh, General Secretary Ramesh Chandra Sharma, MP Class III Government Employees Union President Arun Dwivedi, Patron LN Kailashiya, OP Katiyar, MP Laghu Vetan Karmachari Sangh President Nihal Singh Jat, MP Teachers Union President Vijay Pratap Singh, General Secretary Girish Tiwari, MP Diploma Engineers Association President Rajendra Singh Bhadoria, MP Health Employees Union General Secretary Aziz Mohammad Khan, MP Vahan Chalak Yantrik Karmachari Sangh President Sabir Khan, MP ITI Tech Employees President Anil Sharma, MP Employees Congress President Virendra Khongal, MP Apex Union President Bhuvnesh Kumar Patel, Secretariat Employees Union President Sudhir Nayak, General Secretary Subhash Verma, MP Patwari Sangh President Ramnath Singh Solanki, MP Revenue Inspectors Federation President OP Awasthi, General Secretary PS Vedi, MP Corporation Board Employees Coordination Federation President Ajay Shrivastava, MP Shikshak Sangh President Pradeep Kumar Singh, Samvida Karmachari Sangh President Ramesh Rathore, Sadak Parivahan Karmachari Sangh President Shyam Sundar Sharma, Nigam Mandal Karmachari Mahasangh General Secretary Chandrashekhar Parsai, RK Vyas, Sanjay Pandey, Jitendra Singh, GPS Chauhan, RKS Tomar, Subhash Verma, Vijay Raghuvanshi, Phulendra Singh and other employee leaders.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Will not form a new party: CM 25 Oct 2016 | pns | in Lucknow
- Not possible to leave Amar Singh and Shivpal: Mulayam 25 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Triple talaq system ruined life of Muslim women: PM 25 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Modi’s rally a flop show claims Mayawati 25 Oct 2016 | pns | in Lucknow
- 4,000 doc posts vacant in Govt college hospitals 25 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Jail staffs launch fast, demand pay hike 25 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Am pained over contrasting statements, actions taken to save Jagamohan’ 25 Oct 2016 | Sugyan Choudhury | in Bhubaneswar
- Centre presses Odisha to have DBT Cell soonest 25 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 3.24L Govt employees’ database online now 25 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- MoU with Adani: KISS-Mayurbhanj in offing 25 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
Let Netaji (Mulayam Singh Yadav) install a Chief Minister who he feels is honest. Why should I form a new party? Who is forming a new party?
I wish Padmavati had come came to me five-six years ago; I would have done it. I am happy it has come to me today.
Donald Trump may not be politically correct but he understands what radical Islam is doing to this world.