- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
CM announces DA at par with Central staff
State’s Government employees have expressed gratitude towards Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for his announcement to give DA to the employees at par with their Central counterparts with effect from January.
Office-bearers of various employees’ associations met Chouhan here at his residence today. They said that this is for the first time in 14 years that State Government employees are getting DA at par with their Central counterparts. This decision will benefit 8 lakh employees directly.
Holding discussions with employees, the Chief Minister said that he honours human dignity. In his view, duties of all the employees right from Chief Secretary to peon are significant. Chouhan said that he has always made efforts to solve employees’ problems. Difference between Central and State Government employees will come to end with 8 percent DA with effect from January.
On the occasion, representatives of employees’ associations felicitated the Chief Minister with garlands and bouquets. Those present on the occasion included Gau-Samvardhan Board Chairman Shiv Chaubey, MP Gazetted Officers Association State President Amar Singh Parmar, MP State Employees’ Association President Jitendra Singh, General Secretary Ramesh Chandra Sharma, MP Class III Government Employees Union President Arun Dwivedi, Patron LN Kailashiya, OP Katiyar, MP Laghu Vetan Karmachari Sangh President Nihal Singh Jat, MP Teachers Union President Vijay Pratap Singh, General Secretary Girish Tiwari, MP Diploma Engineers Association President Rajendra Singh Bhadoria, MP Health Employees Union General Secretary Aziz Mohammad Khan, MP Vahan Chalak Yantrik Karmachari Sangh President Sabir Khan, MP ITI Tech Employees President Anil Sharma, MP Employees Congress President Virendra Khongal, MP Apex Union President Bhuvnesh Kumar Patel, Secretariat Employees Union President Sudhir Nayak, General Secretary Subhash Verma, MP Patwari Sangh President Ramnath Singh Solanki, MP Revenue Inspectors Federation President OP Awasthi, General Secretary PS Vedi, MP Corporation Board Employees Coordination Federation President Ajay Shrivastava, MP Shikshak Sangh President Pradeep Kumar Singh, Samvida Karmachari Sangh President Ramesh Rathore, Sadak Parivahan Karmachari Sangh President Shyam Sundar Sharma, Nigam Mandal Karmachari Mahasangh General Secretary Chandrashekhar Parsai, RK Vyas, Sanjay Pandey, Jitendra Singh, GPS Chauhan, RKS Tomar, Subhash Verma, Vijay Raghuvanshi, Phulendra Singh and other employee leaders.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- One swept away, three still missing 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Arya unhappy with Tamta’s candidature for RS seat 30 May 2016 | SUNIL KUMAR | in Dehradun
- Haryana to offer 10K jobs to youth yearly 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal CM launches ‘Kangre Di Munni’ 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC puts Indian Union on notice 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Haryana CM gives approval for incorporating seven blocks in list 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Bhagat Singh’s grandnephew killed in Himachal accident 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Late Punjab CM’s grandson shoots self 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Many express grief over Harkirat Singh’s demise 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab’s 15 teachers get ‘Malti Gyan Peeth Purskar’ 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
I wish that all the rivers in India be developed like Sabarmati river. Modi has paid true tributes to Gandhiji through this project.
I really believe Mohenjo Daro is going to be one of my best films. I hope and pray the audience also agrees with it.
Salim saab (Salim Khan) and Javed saab (Javed Akhtar), in many ways, are the initiators in recognising the worth of writers.