- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
CM announces DA at par with Central staff
State’s Government employees have expressed gratitude towards Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for his announcement to give DA to the employees at par with their Central counterparts with effect from January.
Office-bearers of various employees’ associations met Chouhan here at his residence today. They said that this is for the first time in 14 years that State Government employees are getting DA at par with their Central counterparts. This decision will benefit 8 lakh employees directly.
Holding discussions with employees, the Chief Minister said that he honours human dignity. In his view, duties of all the employees right from Chief Secretary to peon are significant. Chouhan said that he has always made efforts to solve employees’ problems. Difference between Central and State Government employees will come to end with 8 percent DA with effect from January.
On the occasion, representatives of employees’ associations felicitated the Chief Minister with garlands and bouquets. Those present on the occasion included Gau-Samvardhan Board Chairman Shiv Chaubey, MP Gazetted Officers Association State President Amar Singh Parmar, MP State Employees’ Association President Jitendra Singh, General Secretary Ramesh Chandra Sharma, MP Class III Government Employees Union President Arun Dwivedi, Patron LN Kailashiya, OP Katiyar, MP Laghu Vetan Karmachari Sangh President Nihal Singh Jat, MP Teachers Union President Vijay Pratap Singh, General Secretary Girish Tiwari, MP Diploma Engineers Association President Rajendra Singh Bhadoria, MP Health Employees Union General Secretary Aziz Mohammad Khan, MP Vahan Chalak Yantrik Karmachari Sangh President Sabir Khan, MP ITI Tech Employees President Anil Sharma, MP Employees Congress President Virendra Khongal, MP Apex Union President Bhuvnesh Kumar Patel, Secretariat Employees Union President Sudhir Nayak, General Secretary Subhash Verma, MP Patwari Sangh President Ramnath Singh Solanki, MP Revenue Inspectors Federation President OP Awasthi, General Secretary PS Vedi, MP Corporation Board Employees Coordination Federation President Ajay Shrivastava, MP Shikshak Sangh President Pradeep Kumar Singh, Samvida Karmachari Sangh President Ramesh Rathore, Sadak Parivahan Karmachari Sangh President Shyam Sundar Sharma, Nigam Mandal Karmachari Mahasangh General Secretary Chandrashekhar Parsai, RK Vyas, Sanjay Pandey, Jitendra Singh, GPS Chauhan, RKS Tomar, Subhash Verma, Vijay Raghuvanshi, Phulendra Singh and other employee leaders.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CREDA to install ‘solar-powered generators’ 11 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 1,100 seats allocated to State under India BPO Promotion Scheme 11 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- SC Judge wants boost to culture of settlement 11 Dec 2016 | Sanjeev Jha | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand to become ODF by 2018, says CM 11 Dec 2016 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand gets Naidu’s pat for speedy development 11 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Ranchi
- RMC Board meeting cancelled, again 11 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM seeks TV channel on legal literacy from Centre 11 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Tribal power rules in Ranchi University polls 11 Dec 2016 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Maha firm to prepare forest conservation plan for Gare Pelma-II coal block 11 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Rural ATMs going kaput still a worry 11 Dec 2016 | SANJEEV KUMAR PATRO | in Bhubaneswar
11 Dec 2016 | Kumar Chellappan
Jayalalithaa’s death has left a void difficult to fill — in politics and the State. The situation in Tamil Nadu is fluid and there is no guarantee that the Panneerselvam Government would complete its term despite the reasonable majority the AIADMK enjoys in the Assembly...
Demonetisation is the biggest scam in the history of India. I will reveal it in Parliament.You'll see that an earthquake will happen.
Through the years, being a girl, a woman, growing up, you learn to let go, hide some things, express things.
The ‘Mr Perfectionist' title is not correct for me. And it puts no pressure on me. The title should be ‘Mr Passionate’. That is what I am.